Star Wars - Sucks, George Lucas - Evil scumsucking greedy Weardy beardy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saltym
I'm so sick of Star wars...........i mean, okay the first 3 movies, especially the first one are good, i loved them when i was a kid...................but are you people not sick of being f***ed by george lucas.........he is making money out of you, (look at the yawn, new/old DVD releases again) .......he don't deserve it............look at the crap he is releasing now............phantom menace......shite............attack of the clones..........total shite........................why don't he make something else...........if he where a true artist he would be bored with the whole star wars thing and have moved on to something more stimulating.............he is a greedy little shitehook!

botankus
So........I take it you didn't buy the DVD pack that came out Tuesday? wink

finti
who cares

Mr Zero
what the hell does "Weardy" mean?

Dario Argento
Yeah.. he is a greedy *******, but love Star Wars. Especially The Empire Strikes Back

JKozzy
I find your lack of faith disturbing.... confused

saltym
I find your reply to lacking in any substance whatsoever.........and that includes faith..........do you not think that lucas is a greedy SHITEHOOK, is he not supposed to be a film director.........do you see steven speilberg making the same movie over and over again, just to line his filthy pockets................................well do ya punk!

WindDancer
I'm so sick of Star Wars I hate it!! mad

No wait! I grew with Star Wars! I love Ewoks! love

Arghh!!! But I hate what Lucas has done to the Franchise. Episode II is so damn lame miffed

But I do have a crush on Nataline Portman smokin'

Grrr!! But I hate that Anakin actor! no expression

Oww! My head! LUCAS GET OUT MY MIND!!!!

*runs out the room screaming mad*

Cinemaddiction
Look at it the same way I do people, and face this fact.

"Star Wars" died in 1997.

Mr Zero
WHAT does WEARDY mean.....??????

lil bitchiness
We have Star Wars section, talk about the movies there.

And when you do, find a more apropriate title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.