Anyone else here like hunting games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I always found these games relaxing and entertaining. Duckhunt, deerhunter, bassmasters, fishing in everquest. Looking forwart to gettng Everquest 2(i know its not a hunting game, but you can do it in it) and deerhunter 2005. i'm a pretty hardcore gamer i guess and its nice to have these kind of games to kick back to.

anyone else into any of these?

TotalCarnage
duckhunt and some fishing games.o ya and time crisis series.

Fearnix
I like hunting in real life and in games

Turbo-Cajun
Video games that are based on hunting is like playing in the Special Olympics.... You might win, but even if you do you are still retarded.

tabby999
thats a ****in harsh thing to say man, and i think that hunting games are wack, you spend a hour finding a deer, then put a slug in it, only to be told it dosn't mean shit because you hit the wrong part of the pelt. **** that, spending money on good games or music or drugs is a better idea

zoneofbologna
I am not all that fond of all hunting games.
Ithought duckhunt, but the games as a whole aint my style

zoneofbologna
I thought Duckhunt was a cool game*

Turbo-Cajun
WTF are you trying to say? I agree that better games and drugs are better than hunting games...what i said was accurate, i dont give a **** if it is harsh

((The_Anomaly))
............no

TrAnCeDuO
how is that harsh? its the truth...hunting games suck. they are just as bad as sports games. plus i really dont feel like spending a half hour trying to find one deer. i would much rather spend my time killing off endless amounts of covenant.

Turbo-Cajun
Pure white trash.

TrAnCeDuO
what?

Turbo-Cajun
hunting games are pure white trash.

what? i didnt quote you... do you take offense to that statement? I know some people who are hard core into games... i know what they are like

tabby999
i dont give a **** about hunting games, you can say what you want about them, i think calling anyone in the "special olympics" a retard is whats harsh, its not the "special" olympics it the "para"lympics, and those people go through a heaps harder time than the normal athletes, so calling them retards is ****ing low

Turbo-Cajun
If you were to say take a look at www.specialolympics.org before posting such an uninformed post, you would know that people who take part in the special olympics are in fact truely retarded. I have had teachers in high school that i have had for class that have helped with the special olympics, and i have had an ex-girlfriend who had a retarded brother who did golf in the special olympics. I know what i am talking about when i make comparisons between computer hunting games and the special olympics. Since I made no mention what so ever about the para-olympics i do not feel the need to explain my knowledge of sports programs of physically disabled sports programs to you, however I think that since my school has one of the top wheelchair basketball teams in the nation, and i have been to a couple of their games, and I know or are friends with a number of people on the team it is clear that I can appreciate the struggle that they have to endure to compete as much as any able body person can. They don't take offense at jokes made about the special olympics and would probably take offense to anyone confusing the paralympics and the special olympics. So before you begin insulting people in wheelchairs by confusing them retards you should do some more reading first.

Thank you.

dark1365
Well, I kind of liked Deer Avenger. Funny. But gets boring after a while.
Very strange concept.

tabby999
pffft, dont blow that hsit of by saying "a few people i know think its ok", if i went around saying "it dosn't matter what you do with your life if your black, your still black" and a few people i knew thought it was funny dosn't mean that its ok.

RaventheOnly
closest thing i get to hunting games is hunting people big grin or wiping the floor with noobs in fighter planes droolio

Darth Revan
I like Duckhunt. Other than that I've never been even remotely interested in spending good money on one of those things. The way I see it, they're just like playing Halo multiplayer, only a lot less entertaining and a lot more pointless. If that's possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.