Xenogears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
One of my favorite videogames of all time. This game was about a young man with amnesia, named Fei. Fei did'nt realize that he had a history with a certain mech that coincidently landed in the farming village that he was living in. When the village comes under attack, he is somewhat drawn to the machine and gets in. The situation turns for the worst, however, when his best friend is killed by an enemy mech. Fei mentally loses control/blacks-out and he wipes out the entire village with his machine- enemies, friends, and all. Shunned by the village survivors, Fei leaves and on the way discovers his dark, violent past. The great story borrowed heavily from Star Wars, Robotech, and even the Bible.

The actual fighting with mechs/human fighting gameplay was kind of lackluster, but the reward was continuing the plot. And roaming the huge, complex cities and engaging in missions with other characters was also a great experience.

Sometime down the road, I just hope that Square will re-release it or do a make-over for it.

Fearnix
the Xeno series was kool

Agent Elrond
if I can find this game, I'd get it.

Fearnix
its a realy rare game witch is a shame coz it is good sad

ssj4goku
this game was by far the greatest game i have ever played i have looked for this game since it came out in 98 and i just found a copy three weeks ago and have not put the controller down for more than three hours a day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.