Oscars!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
So how many of you watched the Oscars sunday night? Didn't Johnny look extremely sexy? I thought he was absouloutly STUNNING! I watched it form 4:30 till 11:00 that night, the oscars started at like 7:00, but they interviewed all of the stars, etc. and Johnny's hair looked especially good, but he didn't win sad but the good thing is, is that he didn't seem disappointed and he wasn't nervous so I bet he had a great time! It was good for him to even to nominated cuz Disney Films usually ever get nominated an Oscar you know? but, in my opinion he should have won, but I just love him so you know...?? For those who missed the Oscars, Sean Penn won for Mystic River..... AWW! There was this 13 year old girl up for best actress in Whale Rider, she was the youngest girl to EVER get nominated in Best Actress at the acedmny awards! but she didn't win Charlize Theron did, but on the interveiw the man asked her who she was looking forward to meeting and she said Johnny Depp because he was really hot and then when they all got seated right before it started they carried her up to meet Johnny Depp and you could tell she was wanting to hug him, but she didn't they shook hands and Johnny told her congratulations on her nomination, it was so sweet! I wish I could meet him! I was really hoping she would win best actress, but she didn't, but I hadn't seen any of those movies that were up for best actress, but the girl looked really sweet.. But, the chances of a 13 year old beating Charlize Theron and Diane Keaton was pretty odd and besides she has plenty of years to win awardssmile I loved watching the oscars!!

Becca~

airangel429
there is already an awards thread..closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.