Harry vs Johny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
Hey guys, i made this for anyone who wants to come talk about all the great movies, Harry Potter, A walk to remember, LOTR, POCB - have your say and tell me what you think.

I think Harry Potter is the best. J.K Rowling is an awsome writer and she makes it come alive. I think walk to remember is great, the book is better but the movies has special things in it. LOTR the first one was alright but the next two were awsome - go NZ. and POCB was wonderful. go Jony and Orlando - you boys rock !!!!

so tell me what you think

TheFilmProphet
What does this have to do with TV? Maybe you should make this thread in the movie forum.

spidergrl
yea i meant to a but i forgot to put it in movies. can i move it some how

TheFilmProphet
It was just moved after I posted before.

spidergrl
ohh ok kewl. how ever did that thanks.
so wats your fav movie?

TheFilmProphet
Its hard to say I suppose I have fave movie for every different category. So I will just say 5 of my favorite films in random order.

Scarface
X2
Spider-Man
T2
The Punisher

ladygrim
no expression

TheFilmProphet
What is that suppose to mean?

spidergrl
i love spiderman2, its awsome as

dAgEnIuS
Spiderman is too much sci-fi..... that makes it too childish...
im only 14 and i still think it's kinda stupid..
but on the other hand, "Troy" rocks!!~
Man, the best damn war movie ever made!!~! rock rock

TheFilmProphet
Yeah its great. cool

wink I strongly disagree.

spidergrl
umm no its not. its wicked. probably because its suppose to be made for children, its not childish its that not hoppy pooppy adults wording etc. and troy is alright. spiderman's better

TheFilmProphet
Yeah Spider-Man 2 was great and you shouldn't expect blood, adult language, and nudity from a film like this because its meant for everyone to see and that includes kids.

spidergrl
yea rock on. it captured that story line reali well. that was a great sequal because most ones are reali gay and can't live up to the original expectations so i thought it was great. ITS A WEB?? GO SPIDY GO !!!!

TheFilmProphet
I agree and I have no doubt that the third will be just as great if not better.

spidergrl
yea. cus normalli sequals are reali crap and yea. lyk i didn't lyk hp3 that much, jst wasn't as good. it was serice and wasn't as funi and the director changed the view on it to much. but spiderman2 rocked i saw it like 6 times. no doubt a, the 3rd spiderman movie is going to be just as good or even better.

today was a a crack up, mi mate and me were at work on the 6th floor or something and it was so funi. we opened the top window and were leaning out with people below and we were yelling 'look there goes the spider man' and 'look its a web.........go spidy go' everyone was looking around to see who said that and wat we were on about. classic a??

TheFilmProphet
It would have been even funnier and more classic if you had someone dress up in a Spidey costume while you yelled that lol.

spidergrl
yea i no. everyone would have been like wat the............?? but when i yelled that all these ppl looked up and around like they thought there was actually going to be someone swining through the buildings or something...........that was a little strange

TheFilmProphet
Well they probably thought it was a publicity stunt for the film and that there would actually be someone doing something like that.

spidergrl
in New Zealand........i wouldn't reali think so. spiderman isn't that big over here if you get wat i mean. but it was funi at the time a

TheFilmProphet
I didn't know you were in New Zealand. Anyway it does funny if you have the costume and act like you are about to swing because I bet everyone would have their eyes and attention set on the person dressed up.

spidergrl
yea that would be funi. everyone would be like ummm theres someone who's going to swing off that 20 story building, thats a little strange. next time i'll chuck mi mate on the top of building in a spidey costume and put rope in his hand and see what everyones says

TheFilmProphet
Maybe you could bring in a video camera too.

spidergrl
yea it might make the american news -
'we're sorry to interupt this new bulleton and we have just recieved information that we have a man dressed up in a 'spidey' custom with rope in his hasnds, appearing to be ready to jump - and get this people, he's on a 50th story building, at the top !!! ohh kent the extremes people go in these days to get attension.
to our next story a man who lost both his arms and legs in a game of chess'

daronisgod
LOTR is my fave film of all time, bar none, so obviously I voted for that... and Spiderman 2 is awesome, best superhero film I've seen.

TheFilmProphet
yeah lol.

spidergrl
i should send them a bulleten saying that a

Lord Soth
How dare you put A Walk to Remember among movies that are actually good

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

spidergrl
sori i meant the only credability it actually has is in the book, not the movie

Jennifer_Tilly
I liked Pirates of the Carribean and Freddy Vs Jason but I liked FVJ better though lol so thats my choice

spidergrl
true that. POCB was good and all but FVJ has it all.

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

spidergrl
thank you. i've also seen all of the NMOES. which are pretti good but i don't find them that scary a

ladygrim
theres only two one there that i think are crap..

TheFilmProphet
Horro films have never really scared me so I can't really say. For me its always been about the characters, and I just love Freddy's character.

spidergrl
yea there are a few movies that actually scare me. like yea i might jump in them etc etc but there hasn't really ever been a movie i can't watch.......well there was one i have to admit!!!!
scream 1,2,3. i watched abit wen i was like 8 or something and i can't stand to watch it. i will never ever ever watch it, just something ive had experiences with and wouldn't watch it.

yea i agree freddy's character is awsome. i don't like jason that much because i don't know freddy's just kewl. i love FVJ though. the way jason killed everyone was awsome and that. loved it a

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

spidergrl
well thank you. i prob wouldn't of seen them unless my mate got me into them. i never heard of them and then went round to their house and i was like wat are these.........??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.