Batman Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Batman DVD Box Set in the Works?
Source: The Digital Bits
September 23, 2004

The Digital Bits has learned that a Batman movies box set might be in the works:

Here's some interesting news... some of our sources are telling us that Warner is currently working on a box set of all four live-action Batman films, which will include a new Batman: Special Edition. The set is being timed for release to coincide with the new Batman Begins film next year.

Stay tuned for possible confirmation on this.

Gregory
There's already a Batman DVD boxed set (The Batman Legacy).

Joker1237
I would never buy a Batman box set with Batman and robin and Batman Forever in it.

TheFilmProphet
This one is new and different.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Bardock42
What is different aboot it?

Bat Dude
A boot it?

TheFilmProphet
I don't know yet, but it won't be released until next summer at the same time that Batman Begins hits theatres.

Joker1237
That sounds good, but Batman forever and Batman and Robin would ruin the taste of the box set imo.

I already have Batman 89 and Batman returns on DVD, Why should I buy the new box??? I mean I try to stay far away from Batman Forever and Batman and Robin on DVD, I do have them on Tape, but they are in some dark and lonely place to never be found(Hopefully)

vaya_the_elf
I thought Batman forever was good, but you are a 100% right about batman and robin.

TheFilmProphet
Because it will very likely include a new special features disc in the box set that will show us ALOT of goodies.

DirectorFitz
I hope that the SE of Batman is available to buy seperately...

Bat Dude
I have all the movies on tape, so I think buying a box set would be(quote Alfred: Batman Returns) "A waste of time."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.