Palpatine's guards- Will we see them in action?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
First off, I would like to apologize for the Episode 3 Duel Dialogue thread (don't know what I was drinking when I made up that one)

Anyways, do you think that we will see the red guards in action in the last movie? People always wanted to see more of Boba Fett after the OT was over and that's why Lucas created a whole story for him in the PT. I know a lot of people who want to see the guards fight. So maybe we will see them do something.

PVS
i really hope we do see the crimson guards in action.
perhaps they will play a part in the ani/palps/mace encounter.

Quendiñoldo
Or maybe see them subduing people trying to mob Palpatine, or Jedi. droolio

Master Kadub
This has never been discussed in detail but it has been mentioned before; and I dont think anybody has ever been able to confirm
or deny if the Crimson Warriors will be battling
in ROTS....

But I could see them aiding Anakin in bringing down the Jedi....

With their force pikes......! Happy Dance

Xam
there is a deleted scene in ep6 where vader force chokes one of the guards!!!

captainmidnight
i hope one gets there head cut off and they put the head in palpatines bed....i hate those guards!!!!

Mortanius
Yeah, maybe Anakin gets a little assistance when he goes to destroy the separatists leaders.

Xam
sorry wrong thing here is a pic wher vader force chokes an admiral who dosent want him seing the emperor and one of the red guards assits

captainmidnight
Originally posted by Mortanius
First off, I would like to apologize for the Episode 3 Duel Dialogue thread (don't know what I was drinking when I made up that one) dont you think thats kinda dangerous,you know drinking and posting,well i guess its allright as long as you were a seatbelt,but .....i dont know drinking and posting,hmmmm....could lead to posting drunk

Master Kadub
Xam,

I will have to check out those deleted scenes....
I need to check that out.....

PVS
where are the deleted scenes?
any websites? i wish they put it on the dvds.

i dont think the vader/admiral/guard confrontation was appropriate,
since vader is second in command by RotJ (so i think). i dont think it would make any sense for him to have to fight his way to the throne room....but with that said....i still would like to see the scene.

darktim1
I think they should do something in ep3 all I know from pics that their are more than two of them.

Quendiñoldo
Yeah....that was one of em, but I also saw one where after the Admiral Vader walked up, and a guard blocked his way...

PVS
if anyone has a link to those pics, please post them yes

mephistodesigns
starwarz.com/tbone

down next to news they have deleted scenes. you have to click on one of their articles under this heading to get into them. Once you're viewing an article, they have different episode #'s and under each one is in depth analysis of deleted or altered scenes. There was a neat one in AOTC where Amidala and Anakin originally listen to Obi-wan's message in the same room Luke listened to Leia's message. But it has in depth looks with pics and some video. Check out the pics from the Wampa attack in ESB that was cut and you'll be glad they cut it.

Xam
well go to www.starwars-universe.com its a french site with alot of stuff more then tf.net

PVS
thanks for the links smile

interesting stuff

Anakin2Vader
Looks like Yoda will be making quick work of them

:.Space Opera.:
yes! he'll rip um open, tear out their intestine, and squeeze the sheet out of them!

PVS
for those who didn't notice:

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/8721/DEADGUARD.jpg

cal31
hey thanks for pointing that out PVS, didn't see that before. Now that brings up the debate, does Yoda fight them or does Mace? Personally I would like to see Mace fight them and then Palps and have Yoda fighting just Palps.

MOTHERBOX
Hahaha ya I missed that till some one pointed it out so cool yoda must kill them off pretty quick,, This flick will rock!!!!!!!!!

:.Space Opera.:
yoda killed them off and then will battle sidious then sidious will run away like the rest of the sith.

neo313
didn't notice the dead guards at first, sweet eek!

also, i thought yoda loses against palps, and that's why he goes and hides on dagobah? or is it all still speculation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.