PS2 Battlefront ONLINE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
This thread is specifically for those who are playing Battlefront for the playstation 2. Since we are members of KMC, please post what your screen name is in the game so we all know if we are playing against one another.

I just registerd as OB1-adobe as my screen name.

Morgoths_Wrath
I'm registered as FahQ Nigel, watch out

unknownrocker
TotalCarnage

OB1-adobe
Does anyone know how to switch to 1st person while in a vehicle, or let me guess you can't. On Xbox you can't

OB1-adobe
I mean on xbox you can. But Ps2 I am starting to think you can't. What gives?

unknownrocker
idk,and i cant believe i didnt notie that it records automatically

§pearhead
well, I dunno if this applies to the online games...but in single player you pause it, and it's in one of the "option" menus, forgot which messed

i keep it third person

OB1-adobe
Yeah but I want to get the cockpit view in the vehicles. And I am starting to think you can't do it on Ps2. I know you can on Xbox.

OB1-adobe
How come when I play online, I get this Non-smoking type of sign in the bottom right hand corner of my screen? Only it is not a cigarette it looks like an ethernet cable.

unknownrocker
i believe it is to show that the game is very laggy

OB1-adobe
Maybe. The game was moving very slow and glitchy. I thought there was something seriously wrong. Have you ever had it before?

P.S
Can you switch to 1st person veiw in the vehicle? Or is that something you can't do in the PS2 version?

Morgoths_Wrath
yea, mine was pretty bad too but the patch they sent out helped alittle. It still tends to lag though..

Morgoths_Wrath
that means people are either joining the current game or leaving the current game

OB1-adobe
Oh ok. Did they have to make it look like a sign of self destruct. jeeze

So I am guessing you can't do the cockpit view in the vehicles on PS2 like you can on Xbox

unknownrocker
i have never been able to do that and i have it for ps2 so that might be your answer

<<Solo>>
Hey I need help ok whenever I try to connect into the internet, it says that my connection does not work, but if I test the connection or try Socom they both work, any suggestions?

OB1-adobe
That sucks! That looked like the coolest part.

&lt;&lt;solo&gt;&gt;

I don't know man, it could be a million things. Need more description of your problem. Have you had trouble playing online with other games before?

OB1-adobe
Nice pic spearhead. Liz Hurley is so FUKIN SEXY

JKozzy
I'm JKozzy on Battlefront, naturally. I'll try to host a PC dedicated server for KMC members only; how's that sound? big grin

OB1-adobe
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.