Who's your least favorite character??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Personally, I hated Lando. I didn't like him in any way, shape or form. Jar Jar also made me want to get up out of my seat and punch him square in his nose. Nute Gunray was also one of those characters you just gotta hate. I wasn't really a big fan of Palpatine in the OT either, he kinda gave me the creeps huh

Luxorz
Jar Jar Binks by far.

chez
Palpatine was annoying -- just the sarcasm and the way he just kept on talking and talking until Luke finally couldn't take it anymore (can't blame him, really messed ). I would have thrown him down that shaft much, much sooner.

Don't get me started on Jar-Jar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mandos
Jar JAr more than ANYONE else.

OB1-adobe
Well nute gunray is probably going to get sliced in half in ROTS so I guess a lot of you will have a joyess moment.

I don't really hate anybody, evn JAR JAR started to grow on me. Poggle the lesser sounds like he is farting out of his mouth.

Mr Parker
yeah jar jar and darth maul.

mc pee pants
darth maul? really? he was the only one who kept me in my seat. jar jar binks was by far the worst star wars character i have ever seen.

tpaquin
Why do you hate Lando? He's the mad galactic pimp with the smooth talkin'...something.

The point is, Billy Dee Williams is awesome. Oh, and the guy who destroyed the death star without any freaking "force" deserves some credit.

Lord Ryugen
Personaly I despised Jar Jar, if he dies a horrible painstakingly agonizing death in the next film I will stand up in the cinema and cheer.

Reborn Again
#1 Jar Jar
#2 Anakin
#3 Padma
#4 Qui Gon Jinn
#5 Obi-Wan

I find the OT was much more exciting!

Master Kadub
Oooo.....this is a tough one......probably Jar Jar.....

But I have always said that every character serves their purpose...
just like people we dont like in the real world....

Mandalorain-fan
ummmm...Jar Jar sounded like alittle 4 yearold girl to me...i tihnk he would and should of gotten shot whne the Gungans had that war with the droids .....i hate Lando as well...
1. Jar Jar
2. Lando
3. Jar Jar ( wait- i said him alrdy...Owell )
4. lemme wacth the trilagy again brb........
....ok back and i have to say Anikan in EP1 he is alittle bragger

kalsolar
that little bat-eared creature that laughs alot and pulls out c3pio's eye in ROTJ. It just looks like a damn muppet!

§pearhead
Jar Jar

whining-Anakin Skywalker

Ewoks smile

kalsolar
oh yeah..I forgot about jar jar. I've just changed my mind! jar jar it is!

eleveninches
1.jarjar
2.jarjar
3.jarjar
4.jarjar
5.jarjar

Sith Master X
Jar Jar!!! Although I can tolerate him, he's definitely last on my list.

norrin radd
i think we have a winner, definitely jar jar.

Mandorallen
jar jar, he ruined the movie for me. but i just forgot about him and moved on,
lando was ok but nothing special

Stealth Agent
Jar Jar wasn't that bad i'd chill with him. I choose C3P0 he's such a *****

Corsie
Definitely Jar Jar, little Anakin and Qui-Gon.

Red Superfly
You are insane.

saliorsaturn101
i will have to say i do not like the pricess in this one i like her in the old time star wars any one elsa???

Mr Parker
If Darth Maul wasnt in it,I would agree with you but I hate Darth maul even worse though because he wasnt at all a cool looking villian Like Darth Vader was.I laughed my ass off and could not believe it when I first saw the pic of Darth Maul and that he was going to be in the movie.He ruined the whole film even worse than Jar Jar for me because he looked like one of those wrestlers out of WWF.you would think Lucas could have come up with a cooler looking villian than that lame ass Darth maul look he did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tpaquin
what was up with admiral veers?

What an ass...

Red Superfly
I never liked Boba Fett much..............

Just kidding! Put the stones down!

Mandorallen
I thought darth maul was actually kinda cool.
he looked real bad-ass.

Mandorallen
cool http://www.darthscreencapture.com/RPark/Maul/Data/DVD/03/images/darth_maul_194.jpg

Jedi Priestess
Hey I have never seen what the big hoopla was about either of the Fett boys myself.

Darth Subjekt
ill tell you who besides Jar Jar, maybe worse than him...YADDLE!!!! If i dont see Anakin slice that little b*tch in 89 peices ill be pissed. There is no reason for a female yoda. She's worthless, pointless, and i hope she gets chlamidia(spelling??---oh well) and dies.

Stealth Agent
And you my good friend have an awkward signature. But im not insne just admirable.

KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

Elastigirl
Jar Jar is easily #1. I also don't like whiny Anakin. Qui-Gon Jinn never did much for me either.

eleveninches
1.JarJar
2.Young Anakin
3.c3p0 (sooo gay)
4.the guy with the fish-like head (who pilots the millennium falcon with lando in episode 3)
5.Jabba

jango fatt
I kinda like Jar Jar. I most off all hate 3po

Samurai Guy
Jar-Jar.

mtryder
What's wrong with Qui-Gon? I always thought he was really cool.

Spectr4L
I disliked "Ani" the most. Jar Jar never really bothered me really...

Btw, I thought Lando was a pretty cool fellow.

Arsenal
Jar Jar
I've been able to tolerate Anakin from EP1 more because it's interesting how such an annoying little kid can turn into such a badass like Darth Vader given the right circumstances.

Sith Master X
I thought Lando was pretty cool as well.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
JAR JAR BINKS IS A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 mad

Red Superfly
In fact, I'm gonna go back to my joke about Boba Fett being the worst character - and now I will be serious and say that I actually think HE IS the worst character.

Boba Fett has been ruined. Used to be one of my faves, now I think he's a loser, thankyou PT and your "Get him dad get him - fire!" messed

)-(&C]{£R
I don't like Queen amidala.

SlipknoT
Little Anakin pisses me off.

eleveninches
/\ it's better to be pissed off than pissed on

ReallyBad
The weird looking dude who co-pilots the Millenium Falcon with Lando in ROTJ. He just gives me the sh*ts.

eleveninches
Yerah. I couldn't stand that guy. I dont know why lando doent shoot him for being so annoying.

Darth_Lucifer
I find the leader of the Ewoks in ROTJ really annoying...he's really ugly too! Plus who does he think he is holding Luke's Light-saber mad

jedimaster2000
AOTC Anakin pissed the hell outta me! He was a complete *******!! He was whiny, creepy, rude, arrogant, stupid, and just wholly annoying!!!! The thing that pissed me off the most about him was his inconsisent feeling for Obi-Wan. They were random and made no sense whatsoever. I swear, I just wanted to jump into the screen and strangle him!!!!

and Jar Jar was a freaken dumbass too.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Hey I thought Lando was cool but he nearly got OWNED by Chewbacca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.