Latest webdoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunchy
Can someone email the last webdoc that came out, that has it...I never saw it or could find it. If you have it and will send it...please do so...to [email protected] or PM it or a link to me. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PVS
scramba will either post it, or you will have to PM him (or whoever else will take up the task)

no one will PM it to you, so there is no point in asking.

moonwalker741
oh there is so much to learn

matthewo07
Seriously..people, do not post if you want something..infact, dont even think about making a thread just to say give it to me, it's very unproductive. PM someone yourself asking for it, it's not hard, if you look around you will figure out who to go to.

Gangularis
and there it is.

the lesson. ^^

hunchy
For all those out there slamming me for posting the thread, I understand that I shouldn't have created it now...but I at least had a few nice people PM me the links to the webdoc. Thank you for those that did help.

Gangularis
hunchy, i'm not slamming you.. honestly

a lot of people here are INCREDIBLY rude to noobism.. as if they've never been a noob themselves... anyway, i'm glad you got what you wanted.. and i'm sure you wouldn't do this again if you had known you'd be bashed in the face like this..

i for one just ignore threads like this.. i have no need or desire to bash a noob for something like this.. i just ignore them usually.

PVS
um....ok
i just read this thread over again and i see no evidence of bashing.
so i challenge you to find all the "rude" posts and quote the offending statement...

hunchy
So maybe bashing wasn't the right word...but nonetheless, I can see why my post would be annoying now...so I won't create anymore like it...after all, lots of people come on here posting threads for webdocs...

GCG
disguise2

HI !!

I'M NEW HERE ; can someone PM me the latest Webdoc ??

Gangularis
dude.. go back to ignoring me, and stop harassing me on the boards and in PMs.

PVS
you are such an attention junky troll.
i tried taking this little battle of yours to the PM's
but you just want attention.

every post of mine is followed by your childish babbling.
anyone who disagrees can just check your post history as of late and see your posts riddled with "PVS this" and "PVS that"

what, do you have a crush on me and you
just dont know how to express it?
you do seem to spend so much time posting about me.

poor trollsad

hunchy
PMS...I mean PMVs does seem kind of like a jerk to everyone doesn't he?

PVS
well, i was not to you, but that will change if you start breaking my balls as well.

Pimpdoutplayer
What does PVS do that is rude? All he does is tell it like it is..it's not his fault people are the way they are

Gangularis
you're nuts. i have no need for attention of any kind.. especially not of the negative variety.. you're a thick skulled idiot PVS.. anyone with half a brain can see that. i only directed something at you one time.. and since then you jump in against me whenever you get the opportunity.

Gangularis
Pimpedoutplayer.. PVS's views are hardly "the way it is".. half the time, if ever..

this goes for his views in reality, or in his perception of STAR WARS from what i've seen.

i.e. darth vader is robocop...

PVS
is this your game?
commit an offense and then project it onto the one you offended?
you are either just playing games, or you are just out of your mind.

i hope for your sake this is just a game, i really do.

Gangularis
lol!!

PVS
yes, please continue....illustrate for everyone just
how crazy you are, so i will have to explain to no one.
with every post, you amaze me more.

Gangularis
PMS really is a becoming name for you.

if anyone plays games here it's you... you play this ridiculously childish socialite game of "get everyone rallied to my side" in the most pathetic manipulative way. this is something you never see me do, because unlike you.. i'm not a huge groupie.

what's really ironic is that you're probably the biggest attention troll on this forum.. it's like you're projecting all of your silly little qualities onto me.. very weird.

PVS
yeah, as in PM's, which you should do instead of being such
an attention whore. but that wont happen, i guess...you will
just continue to pollute every thread with your little vendetta.
whats wrong, cant stand up for youself in your day to day life,
so you have to be an obnoxious troll here?

im here to discuss star wars, not win your little war.
i dont want to prove you wrong, or insane (which needs no proof)
i just want you to leave me the f*** alone, and find another hobbie besides breaking my balls. i dont care about you, you could keel over and die right at your keyboard, and i would not care.....got it?

Gangularis
i already told you to stay outta my PM box and to stop harassing me on the boards.. which YOU seem to be unable to do yourself.. if you're so big, then act it... actions are louder than words. if you don't want to win some war with me, and if you truly don't care, then stop replying.

if i was soo loony, then you'd have no worries about having to defend yourself, because i'd just be the village idiot ranting at an upstanding citizen as yourself.. but you know i make good and valid points that cause you to think up other ways to try and curtail the situation and defend yourself.

PVS
ok, im done with you gangularis,
i PM'd you to take your little e-fight off the
forum and do everyone else a service.
but you dont want that, you want to put on a show.

mods-let the record show that i made an attempt to "take it to the PM's"
with no success.

Gangularis
no.. you PMed me and said

"i have two words for you **** YOU"

wtf is that shit?? lol.. so noble you are. rofl.

PVS
my second PM to you:

oh my god, i must apologise...

i had you on 'ignore', so this pm never got through...
so you were telling the truth...well great!

now if you have a problem with me, you can take it up HERE
instead of putting on a show and ruining threads....unless you're really just looking for attention? if so, it may be time to rethink your life...

peace

Gangularis
lol, i love how it's all my fault.. god it must be nice in your world, to be void of reason, rationality, and direct responsibility for your own actions.

as they say. .. it takes 2 to tango, PVS

PVS
yes it does, but i say 'tango' on the PM's
but you wont, because who will see your little show then?
noone...and that just defeats the purpose of what you are doing doesn't it?

well, im taking my dancing shoes off pal.
say whatever moronic last word you will,
and leave me the f*** alone

Gangularis
dude, i'm having a conversation on this forum and it starts with regards to this conversation... the little guy said people were bashing him for posting it and i had a talk with him.. then you come along, overinflated ego and all, trying to challenge me with some horsecrap. for all you know, the little guy could've gotten a bunch of shitty PMs bantering him for his noobism...

do you really expect me to just PM you because i happen to be in the mood for a fight?? you're the one that drags it out into this flipping non-sense.

what do you want me to do?? PM **** YOU TOO! right back to your childish little PM?? get a clue.

GCG
Get yourself a room !

THE BOTH OF YOU !
or open yourself a thread in the General Forum entitled :
"Gangularis VS. PVS" The Greatest Flaming and Bashing Showdown KMC has yet to see. your arguments never developed into substantial discussions of essence this is why you 2 will never understand eachother on the differences that seperate you.

hunchy
I agree...It's just funny how PMS as I like to call him now, seems to piss everyone off and say he's done arguing but yet he continues to...I love the ending of Jay and Silent Bob where the talk-backers, like PMS, get the crap beaten out of them....

Gangularis
lol!
that is a hilarious ending.. although i'm not sure that applies here..

anyway, you're right GCG, i am sincerely sorry for being a part of this development on the forum... although i have no desire, what-so-ever to understand PVS anymore than i already do :0P

PVS

hunchy
Notice PMS had to add his last two cents worth. But anyways, on to Star Wars, eh?

PVS
... <---the power of three dots...amazing how you argue with them.

Gangularis
!!!

take that!

PVS

Boris
Boom

El Toro
you 2 lil f**ks dont understand the power of INGORE. try it sometime.

Anakin2Vader
youve been here since july and you couldnt figure out that people dont get anything accomplished by starting request threads here?

Gangularis
like now?

jedijunky1138
Could we please have a MOD close this thread? The stress is giving me a migrain. Can't we all get along? Gangularis you need to drop your little vandetta agains PVS. You are the one in the wrong.

Jedi Priestess
I agree

hunchy
Hey guess what, they aren't fighting anymore. But as to the person who said this: "youve been here since july and you couldnt figure out that people dont get anything accomplished by starting request threads here?" I might have been here since July, but I also have a life, and do not get on it often. You should understand that I realized that afterwards my mistake...its over now dude...so stop bringing it up.

jedijunky1138
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a pointless tread anyway.

PVS
wallbash

Gangularis
thank you.

and jedijunky, you're the one in the wrong for saying i'm in the wrong. why?? because i said so.

hmmf!!!

PVS
wallbash

Sith Master X
Gangularis, do us all a favor and leave these boards. You've picked fights with JP, now PVS, and who know's who it'll be next. Looks like you're the one that's having a hard time getting along here.

Ushgarak
Oh for the love of...

Will you arguing guys PLEASE learn the complete pointlessness of continually responding to each other and trying to get the last line in? If this vendetta spills onto the boards again, I will have you both warned and then banned. I don;t care who started it; you are both guilty of letting it escalate.

End the damn thing now.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.