what is the best movie trailer you have seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
mine is x2 and the matrix movies

Cinemaddiction
"Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" trailer was probably one of the best trailers I can remember seeing. It was JUST like those of Sci Fi movies from the 50's, to a T. Perfect, and a fantastic movie to boot.

Jeff-Man
Spider-man 2 trailer was pretty good.

TheFilmProphet
I agree and also X-Men 2.

rox
sp2 was nice

roundisfunny
Even though I hated the movie, I thought the "Pearl Harbor" trailer had enough overblown "trailer effects" to make it appealing; the sweeping music, the dramatic camera shots and battle scenes, etc.

I saw one the other day for an upcoming movie called "Flight of the Phoenix". They show you THE ENTIRE MOVIE in that three-minute trailer...that's annoying.

mc pee pants
the matrix... very subtle. the only one i've seen is neo doing the bullet time dodge and morpheus doing the voice-over... "unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is...." fade to black, then whatisthematrix.com.

pr1983
matrix revolutions, shame about the movie

Lord Soth
My criteria is that the trailer itself has to give you goosebumps to be a "good" trailer. That happened for me with-
LotR: Return of the King
Spider-Man 2
X2

D-Double
I really liked the early teaser for Resident Evil 2. The one where they present it as a advertisement for a new rejuvenating face cream and at the end, the face dries, cracks, and turns into a zombie. Great trailer. Too bad the movie looks like a stinker in the new spots. sad

BloomBabyGirl
^ agreed. now the trailers like "its hard ot be a woman in this world" adn has this gay music all up. i thin good trailers were spiderman 2 and from back in the day i like the fight club trailer. it made me be like WTF! i have to see htis

Kaleanae
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, when I saw for the first I though it was a real commercial because it begins by a doctor (Tom Wilkinson, of course I didn't know who he was) talking about this new procedure and then after a while of explaining it, the music begins and I see is from a movie... confused

rox
the re:apocalypse theater trailer was better when alice was walking down that building. the catwoman trailer looked good but they say the movie sucked. and kill bill vol.2

I'd say the original spiderman trailer....i also loved the one that they cut with the twin towers in it...that was a great trailer, and then 9/11 happened...

I'd also say matrix reloaded and revolutions were great trailers, i watched them over and over again

Oh and the first hulk teaser trailer was amazing...actually that's probably my number 1, especailly since i saw it in theatres for the first time right before Spiderman started.

deadly_force
well i read that resident evil 2 is the most watched trailer ever! but i like blade 3 trailer after the 2nd movie was so bad it looks like a good movie

botankus
When ID4's trailer came out, I thought it was pretty intense. Then I realized it was PG-13 and I changed my mind.

<<Solo>>
For now,Saw.

Mr Parker
I'd say Terminater 2.

Mr Parker
too bad that was the best thing about that movie was the trailer.The movie itself was plain horrible.At least 2 was a decent movie.

dAgEnIuS
The Troy trailers was the best trailer ever made!!
The movie was okay, but the trailer was AWESOME!! especially the song in the trailer..

PippinTook
The Matrix and Lord of the Rings trailors were awesome. stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
Matrix Reloaded was my favorite movie trailer for the matrix series.. and Return of the king was my fave LoTR Trailer

the type of trailer I like though is when it starts off slow.. and then music goes quiet as all these silent fast action scenes go by and then they finish it off quietly or with an ambient scene

Thorondor
Two Towers

grey fox
AVP gotta be the best

furryman
Probably the Garden State trailer

Linkalicious
Poolhall Junkies! big grin

VenomVA
Reloaded
Revolutions
Two Towers
ROTK
Batman Returns (wish I could find it)
X-2
Spidey 2
Bad Boys II
The Klumps
Face/off
Star Wars Ep II
ID4

TheFilmProphet
Sorry but I strongly disagree.

Anyway here is a few of the best trailers I've seen.

Random Order

Spider-Man 2
X-Men 2
The Hulk
Spider-Man
X-Men
Blade
FVJ

dAgEnIuS
What!~ nobody here liked the Troy trailer??!?!
IT"S AWESOME!!!!

movieluver
I LOVED THE TRAILER 4 MR. AND MRS. SMITH. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE MOVIE, I CANT EVEN THINK OF ANY OTHER MOVIE TRAILER IN PAST IVE LIKES, AND AS MY USER NAME SAYS i love movies!!!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT ON MOVIES.COM INCASE U DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS CHECK OUT IT'S THREAD..... LIKE NOW SMILE

deadly_force
i thought the trailer for troy was awsome made me want to see the film anyway but then i was upset as the film aint that good IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.