The frutiest game on the planet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
....is Enter The Matrix. It's so ghey, I can't stop hoping to my head will explode.

Let the hate mail roll in.

BackFire
Yeah, it's a crappy game, as every profesional review has clearly stated.

Scythe
The sheerness of just playing it made me laugh by myself, and made me wish to be thrown into a dryer at full spin capicity with a dozen diseased hot wheel die cast cars with poison tip spikes potruding out of them.

JKozzy
I'm not a professional, but I liked it. Probably cuz I'm a Matrix geek, but that's the basis of the audience that the game was directed towards. Oh well, so sue me.

Scythe
No, I wouldn't sue you, you fell into their corporate trap they set up for millions like you. I't's not that I hate3 the Matrix, I just hate the game, it sucks in so many ways, and it's the love for the Matrix people have that force them to overlook these bastardations!

VengeanceGOD
I didn't mind the game, per se. It was basically max payne in the matrix.

However, pick another word besides "gay", so you don't sound like an ignorant 10 year old.

Scythe
No, Max Payne was cool, and ETM isn't. That's the same as if some geek at school were to wear a PS2 shirt and say:

Geek from school: "Look you guys, I'm a PS2!"

Scythe: "No your not, PS2's are cool."

gambit88
personally i liked it except for the glitches that you get alot of but it is a fun run n gun

Myth
Its not as good as Max Paine per say but I do like the fact that it has shooting and hand to hand combat in slow mode. You want to see the "gayest" game? Then check out my thread about Donkey Konga. Yikes.

Scythe
Personally, only the PS2 version had the least bugs, as for the X-BOx and Gamecube version, they live next door to satan, and go every once in a while to get a cup of sugar.

JKozzy
I have never had any glitches in that game. Ever. And I've played the crap out of it. Maybe there was a batch of faulty discs? Idk.. I do have the PS2 version though. erm
Anyone know how the PC game rates agains the consule versions? I'd think it would be the best b/c of the patches you could install.

gambit88
that had to be the funniest thing every i was rolling on the ground laughing stick out tongue

Scythe
Japan has a game called Oingy Boingy or something like that, and it's about you sticking a finger up a virtual ass. I'm not kidding, I swear, look it up.

alic88
my ETM always gets stuck when it is loading levelz. so i just stopped playing it

Daedalus
Enter the Matrix does suck on many levels. I agree with what BackFire said in his review for Max Payne 2. GET THAT INSTEAD!!

Daedalus
What about PS2 iToy games, THEY BLOW!

SaTsuJiN
I liked what they STARTED to create... it COULD have been a great game but its not finished as far as Im concerned.. just a demo in a retail packaging

LoveBlush14
Can you guyz pick another game
l kinda like the Sims Game

Scythe
I'de rather be stuck in space in a space shuttle being forced to watch Micheal Jackson dress and undress himself over and over, then play ETM or play with the iToy. But still, the iToy has a ton more playability then ETM.

SaTsuJiN
they were both stupid ploys to get extra cash. Difference being is that iToy actually has some kind of future laughing out loud

Scythe
The iToy was invented by babysitters.

Babysitter: Sit down in front of the t.v. move your arms, and shut up!

Kid: Okay.....don't hurt me please!

Babysitter: Eat the shampoo now!

Kid: OKay okay, please no...

IBTonks
I didnt like the actual game (matrix) but i loved the hacking!!!!!!!! i think they shud bring out a hacking game! lol! but the gameplay was crap, it was the same all the way through....booooriing.

Scythe
Boring is one of the many words used to describe ETM.

DracotheDragon
Does anyone know anything about Enter the Matrix, or do they just slam it because eveyone else does? I've played the game, and it was great! Just because you aren't Neo doesn't mean the game sux, try actually giving it a chance, you might like what you play. The extense they put behind the game was huge, they even filmed the movie sequences for the game, some were from the actual movies, but most were for the game and the simple fact that it was made unlike any other game, EVER. If you've seen the behind the scenes featurette on The Matrix Reloaded, you know what I'm talking about.

Scythe
I don't know about the rest of the people here, but I have played it, and I stand corrected. If it let you play as Neo, and the game was still that bad, I'de go out on a pilgrimage to burn all copies of the game. Yes people, I'de actually put aside my pilgrimage on scoring with the Olsen twins just to destroy every copy of ETM. I'de then tape my whole adventure, and sell it on the streets labeled Lord Of The Ring: The Journey Of The Cursed Game.

Evil Dead
1. I bought the game for PS2
....and beat it the first day on easy. Took two days to beat it on normal.........took 5 days total to beat it on the hardest difficulty setting.

waste of money.........

The hacking was decent.......but numerous cheat codes caused ingame freezing.

To the person who posted about their game freezing on them at loading screens........that's why. The Infinite ammo cheat always causes freezing at certain levels, other cheats cause random freezing at loading screens.

The game has no replay value whatsoever.....I played it, I beat it on all three difficulty settings with both characters.......what now? Not a damn thing........waste of money. I paid $50 to see the movie clips, that's the way I look at it.

DracotheDragon
Whatever, obviously, people don't know when a good game slaps them in the face. I rented it for GCN, and it was great.

BackFire
Hmmm, funny. Just about every profesional review I've read about the game also claims it's a mediocre game with many many bugs that doesn't really have anything unique going for it. These are people who get payed to give reviews about game,s and obviously know what they're talking about, as they have probably played more games in a year then most people will in a lifetime.

The fact is, the game is mediocre and doesn't have anything that really makes it stand out.

VengeanceGOD
I enjoyed it a lot, but not enough to finish the game. On the other hand, my friend just got a PC copy of the game for ten bucks. That's a somewhat worthwhile investment. smile

Evil Dead
I think this stands out:

EXACTLY.......you RENTED it. You didn't drop $50 on it. You payed $4 to rent the game for 5 days.......which was plenty of time for you to beat it numerous times with each character.

I don't know if you know this or not but games are not produced to be rented......they are produced to be sold. You enjoyed the game for 5 days. Hey, I did too. The thing is......you are supposed to be alble to enjoy a good video game for years. It's called replay ability. This game has none.

If you has spent your $50 on the game.......you wouldn't be enjoying it, or even playing it 150 days later..as you were for the 5 days you rented it.

Geez.....you're not a bright one.

Scythe
And he has a point.

carlye
i havnt played but it looks pretty fun i would like to play it some time in the near future!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.