Godzilla vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
who wins?

wrathofachilles
Oh come on!! You guys ***** at me for Juggernaut vs. Galactus??? lol, Depends on who gets ahold of whom. Hulk could win no matter who his opponent is if he's mad enough, but Godzilla could kick him across Japan if he managed to get a good shot in.

Tron
Well, Godzilla doesn't wield the power Cosmic on an extreme scale to do damn near whatever he wishes, so in a way this could work out to be a good fight. Godzilla's is much stronger than Hulk, regardless, he's gonna have to work pretty damn hard to kill him, let alone catch him.

wrathofachilles
How do you figure he's much stronger as Hulk's strength exponentially increases the madder he gets? Once Godzilla steps on him or blasts him with his atomic breath, I imagine Hulkster's going to get a tad miffed.

wrathofachilles
I agree Galactus can do whatever he wants...except somehow eat the Earth. I still don't get it....*sigh*

Mr_Famous
I'm voting for Godzilla coz.....u know......."size does matter" lol

crazyspinz
well, how mutch does godzilla way, 60, 70 tonnes,hulk starts at 100 tons, i read some where that he can go up to 300 tons (its true ill find the link later) and didnt iron man like pick zilla up and fly him around for abit hulk could like toss godzilla a good mile once mad enough, and hes would be way to hard to hit

Ytaker
It's rarely any good comparing comic book characters to real life characters. Hulk at his base strength is much stronger than Godzilla, and if Godzilla stepped on Hulk, Hulk would get a lot stronger. Godzilla can fire flame breath, but Hulk can withstand up to 3000 C. It's like comparing batman to karate kid; largely futile. Or He-man to Mike Tyson. He-man is strong enough to throw something to the sun, or crack rocks with his fists, and Batman has tasers, grappel's, and multiple martial arts mastery.

crazyspinz
wait wait wait did u just call godzilla a real life character laughing laughing

Ytaker
Yes, he's a giant dinosaur with flame breath. He obeys the general laws of physics, and strength of real dinosaurs. His only advantage is his teeth. In comparisen with Hulk who has acess to infinite power through a mutation due to being hit by an atombomb.

crazyspinz
umm....... right godzilla is real

Ytaker
You misunderstand me. Godzilla is a possibility, Hulk is a impossible comic book character. Godzilla is therefore weaker than Hulk.

crazyspinz
well lets look at this. godzilla starts as iguwana, get bombed by nuke, survives gets extra big and get flame breath...

hulk starts as human, gets bombed, survives gets extra big, but inherits no abilities that a human cant do already, he just does every thing way way way better than normal people

so, by yer logic, being 30 storys tall with flame breath is a possibilty, but being 10 feet tall with no extra abilities isnt

crazyspinz
nuff said

Swanky-Tuna
*Horrible voice over* Godzilla! He is the terrible and powerful lizard king! *lips continue moving*

crazyspinz
lol

Ytaker
I thought Godzilla was affected by radiation posioning. Regardless my comment stands. Godzilla is just a big T-Rex with flame breath, whilst Hulk is a immensely strong being. With more abilities than humans (e.g.releases radiation when angry, can see astral form, can survive multiple missiles, tank shells, and bullets without a scratch)

crazyspinz
he has no extra abilities at all, thats why he is soo cool. surviveing mutiple misiles if u get hit by 10 nerf guns,( or canadian battleships) you wont be hurt. hulk is just way more durable his skin is tuffer. and releases radition is just a extreemly modifyed adrenalin rush

and only a big t rex with flame breath, comon dude uve got to be joking

Ytaker
If you got hit with a tinsy rocket, you'd still be badly wounded. The durabiliy is a special ability. Also, if you release radiation, you will be herealded as a new human. The modified adrenalin rush is a new ability

How would you describle him?

crazyspinz
u dont understand do u? hulk is sooo mutch better than a normal human in every way but he can do anything new, but a lizard has nothing at all like flame breath witch is acualy nucular flames, witch i dont even think exist. cyclops for example can shoot laser beams, that is a new ability, superman can fly, that is a new ability, spiderman can climb walls and shoot webs those are new abilities, hulk can run fast, jump high, take lots of damage, and lift alot. nothing new there

crazyspinz
o i forgot to vote, well wonder who im voting for?

Tron
Well, seeign as how Godzilla's like 200-300 feet tall, he'd obviously be stronger than Hulk at his base level, I probably should've mentioned that part though, my bad. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if Godzilla could throw around 200 tons or so, not saying that Hulk can't get strong enough to start putting the hurt on him though.

Ytaker

wrathofachilles
Two things:

Hulk can lift far more than 300 tons. He lifted a *someone said 150 billion ton, but that's crap* several million ton mountain. He's capable of lifting any object on the planet after he's ticked off enough.

As for Godzilla, the original was not an iguana, he was in fact a dinosaur encased in ice for millions of years. That still doesn't make him a 'possibility' though because no Tyrannosaurus Rex *why do they call it Tyrannosaurus Rex?? Tyrannosaurus already means king-lizard. Rex is redundant, it's like calling it an ATM machine* was ever that large. Godzilla is many stories taller and heavier than any dinosaur that ever lived. Nor did any dinosaur have atomic breath. Hulk is more of a real-life possibility than Godzilla. In fact, piss me off just enough, and I'll show you wink

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man can't shoot webs naturally. He had web-shooters for that, anyone can accomplish that. As for Hulk, I know you got that from a Marvel or Marvel-Fan website, but Hulk has survived nuclear warheads hitting him.

crazyspinz
i didnt get ne thing from a website,

ytaker, yer thing is too long to quote but strenth is not a new abilitie, like i said he can do every thing just alot better, and u just proed my point

HarmonicFlo88
tron, whered u get that godzilla/hulk art? did u draw it?

Tron
I got it months ago, off kazaa I think.

And yes wrath, Hulk can lift 300 tons, but can he do it when he starts this fight? No, he can't, he can eventually work up to it, but not at the beginning. And I did mention that, but it was kind of subtle though.

Mookermadness
Godzilla would win so badly.

Ytaker

crazyspinz
wutever dude

Ytaker
I collapse beneath your brilliant response. My mind is clearly no match for one such as you.

wrathofachilles
Hahahahahaha.

New poll, crazyspiz vs. Ytaker, place your bets!

crazyspinz
hey ytalker, it says in the marvel directory that the hulk has no extra powers, just a extreemly extreemly phycialy advanced human, name one thing that hulk can do that people cant

crazyspinz
here are the only things he can do that people cant do (from marvel directory.com)

"The Hulk has two powers apparently not related to his physical attributes, he can see astral forms, and he as a seemingly mystical homing ability that enables him to locate the area in New Mexico where he first became the Hulk. The nature of these abilities is not yet known."

lifeisaglich
Godzilla becasue godzilla can send hulk flying with just its tail. And you will see Hulk flying across the world.

crazyspinz
no dude, hulk is probably stronger than zilla

lifeisaglich
the key word here is probably. And beside zilla is prety smart for animal and I say smarter than the hulk but not the grey hulk (the smart one) all the hulk say is hulk smash, me angry, I beat you now.

Swanky-Tuna
That all really depends on the payload really. I could get hit with a bottlerocket but it probably wouldn't do any damage.

Ytaker
Any rocket that explodes on your skin (so if the bocket just bounced off whilst falling down, that doesn't count). If it is just a propulsion device, then i keep that out as no military would use that. If you got hit with the tinsy people's fire bomb, then it would still develop tempertures of 1000c on your skin. Any harm based weapon. Still, if you aimed that bocketrocket at your eye...

Ytaker
The Marvel dictionary small points. The last mounted machine gun post of a desperate man. Also seemingly, a stupid man. He has those abilities, so you can drop the no extra abilities. I prove a point, you quote the source i got them from, with no thought.

No matter how advanced life grows, cells will die at 45 celcius. At about 43 they reach a peak of activity. It is not a evolutionary possibility. Resisting it is above human ability for ever!!!! No matter how advanced. No matter how fast our lightspeed ships go (as a enhancement of human strength, but the example holds for humans too, as we're much weaker), they cannot break the dimentional barrier. No matter how much adrenaline you have, your limit's still between 1 and 3 tons (whatever you max is). Even if your enemy moonies in front of you, you still cannot push one gram more. Times a million for a million years more, and you still cannot push one gram more than your limit between 1 and 3 million tons.

The hulk, if you read between the lines, has many extra abilities.

wrathofachilles
Aren't you tired of being wrong all the time? Hulk hasn't been 'hulk smash' in over a decade. He went from that to being Hulk with Banner's genius intellect and now he's at least above average. He's much smarter than Godzilla, and again, Hulk's strength exponentially increases. The fight is too difficult to really answer since Godzilla is so huge he could end up crushing Hulk into the ground while he flees, but ultimately Hulk would probably come away the victor.

Kontraz
i dont think this fight would have a victor.... i mean, neither of these guys can die, can they, at least from what i've seen... (im a HUGE godzilla fan, and i know he cannot die, but i'm not so sure about hulk...)

Mookermadness
In the Marvel Universe Godzilla beat the shit out of the Avengers since Godzilla was Marvel property for awhile. And this when he was only 15 feet tall! So I say the big G.

Mookermadness
Sorry. And this WAS when he was only 15 feet tall.

wrathofachilles
15 ft. tall? I've never seen a 15 ft. tall Godzilla. Maybe it was that annoying son of Godzilla, Minya or something.

wrathofachilles
Well Hulk CAN die, but it's not likely to happen. Even if Godzilla fried him with his atomic breath, he'd regenerate too fast. You basically have to cut up Hulk into a thousand pieces to kill him.

Mookermadness
No. It was the FIRST Godzilla. He was shrinken to one inch by a shirk ray but the effect started to reverse.

Mookermadness
Sorry. SHRINK ray. Not shirk.

wrathofachilles
Ah I see. How clever of the writers.

Spiderninja008
....alright, back the f$#k up...first of all, are we talking about the wimpy american Godzilla? or the Beat-em-up Japanese OG fighter. Cuz Hulk would woop the American weakling. But the OG Japanese Godzilla......nothing could defeat him accept the Mecha Godzilla.....which he later on beat. Missles??? Godzilla eats Japanese army firepower for breakfast just like Hulk does.....and the Japanese Godzilla destroys entire cities without even trying......and have you seen him fight? He is not slow. He moves much like a human just a lot bigger and with a killer tail. Godzilla doesn't have fire breath, it's radiation flame....or something like that. This would be a great battle, but I couldn't say who would win. Both are extremely strong, durable, and fighters (I've seen Godzilla box another monster, freakn sweet) but in the end after a few days Hulk gets it, cuz he gets stronger and stronger with rage.

Swanky-Tuna
True, but being at Godzilla's size must help a lot.

wrathofachilles
When did Mechagodzilla beat him? The only version I have is where he twisted his head off, and that was their first meeting. Also, his 'flame' is atomic breath, I don't think anyone here said fire breath. King Kong sort of 'beat him,' in as much as King Kong got the last camera shot, lol. I'd say Hulk is stronger than Kong, but again, the size differential is just too laughable to make this an actual fight.

Tron
Godzilla actually beat King Kong, but they changed it in the American version (obvioiusly). And Mecha Godzilla beat Godzilla at the beginning of their second movie. At least I think he did, I have to watch the damn thing again.

crazyspinz
mecha godzilla won like 5 times in that movie, then godzila somehow beat him in the end, but hulk would stil own

Kontraz
heres the breakdown of godzilla vs mecha g movies...

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla: Godzilla rips his head off at the end
Revenge of MechaGodzilla (think thats the name): Godzilla just blows the guy up pretty much
Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II: Mecha wins for the most part, pretty much killing big G, but fire rodan gives all his life energy to godzilla, granting him new strength which he uses to kick mecha's ass
Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla III: Godzilla kicks his ass the whole movie, but the end is a draw, where godzilla's just like "to hell with it" and leaves.

about godzilla vs hulk.... if its a fight to the death, godzilla wins. Why? His regeneration is faster than hulks, so much that he is now like cell from dragon ball z... if 1 cell survives he can be reborn (just takes some time, of course). Also his radioactive blast doesnt just "scorch", it completely dissentigrates flesh... hulk would be no more...

Lil-Goblin
You see in 1993 they brought Mechagodzilla back but was now property of the G-Force(by the way this was the Heisei series not the old series called the Showa series). Gojira's double did kill him but he came back with Rodan's sacrificed soul making his regenerative and atomic fire powers to the extreme for a while. BUT before he died he basically destroyed Mecha G by already busting up most of it's weapons.

Lil-Goblin
That answer was for Wrathofachilles. Sorry about the wrong quote.

wrathofachilles
I F***** hate the Americans. I want to see the version where Godzilla wins.

As for Mecha, the first one wasn't that good. Making three others doesn't help...

wrathofachilles
Godzilla always 'dies,' why would Rodan need to sacrifice himself. Just wait until the next movie and come back, lol.

Lil-Goblin
This year's Godzilla: Final Wars movie will have forteen monsters but Mechagodzilla will not be in that one.

Tron
It's all the same, only real difference is they say King Kong won as he swins off, when actually he's runnin' like a beyotch after his beatdown from Godzilla.

wrathofachilles
Right, but in the American version Kong gets rejunvenated after his beatdown and then they both fall into the sea and Kong is the only one that surfaces. Obviously Godzilla swims underwater, but they don't acknowledge that. Did the Japanese version show Kong getting rejuvenated or did he still get his ass kicked after that?

Tron
I don't remember, I'd have to watch the movie again, although I really don't want to.no expression

wrathofachilles
Lol, it was a classic! Piece of crap! Actually like all Godzilla movies, it was entertaining the last 15 minutes, the first hour or so is pointless. Nobody cares about the human characters, stop trying to make us give a damn about their lives.

Kontraz
ACTUALLY, i used to believe godzilla won in the japanese version as well, but Kong was really the victor there, unfortunately.

Come to think of it... how many times has godzilla actually died though? I know in the first movie, then he was reincarnated. Then he died again against destroya, and his son took over after that. I'm pretty sure that's all, though.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk

Tron
Surprise surprise, I wasn't expecting that answer from him.laughing out loud

wrathofachilles
Well he would know, considering he knows Godzilla personally, being from Asia wink

Tron
Now that's a low blow, I wouldn't have even went there. You probably wanna clarify that or something before someone (mainly a moderator) gets on you about racial comments, which it was no matter how you think about it.

Paola
wrathofachilles: I really hope you didn't mean it in a racist way...

Mane
yes he did. how else could it have been taken?

Tron
No matter how he meant it, it's a racial comment nonetheless. I suggest that in the future you think about the comments you're about to make before you actually say it out loud wrath.

wrathofachilles
Oh shut up. It's called a joke, if I meant to be a racist, I would have said I was such. I don't play games, I state what I feel like. Jesus this is the problem with politically correct people, you think with your 'hearts' rather than your heads.

Godzilla is from Asia. AsianHulk is from Asia. The MOVIES are the ones stereotyping Asians running from the monster, not me. That's the way it is, if someone said I knew Babe Ruth being from American, I sure as hell wouldn't fly off the handle. Besides, the only one who has a right to have a problem with it is him. If he says he's offended, I'll say 'sorry.' Nobody else has an opinion in the matter. Get over yourselves.

manjaro
it doesnt matter how strong hulk is or can get. we're talking about 100 feet of fortifed lizard muscle here. one lash of his prehinsile tail would send hulk flying, and if he came back for more, its dragon breath time! goszilla is a part of the marvel universe(at least for a time anyway), and he's also Cl100

check this out .http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/godzilla.htm

grey fox
alright now as much as i would like to see you guys rip each other to shreds i have here (holds up a paiece of paper) a fight between the two green titans that wev are currently talking about the writer is not me but its a guy that has a hell of a lot more balls then you do for actually writign it now enjoy

(be warned it is kinda long)

The Incredible Hulk versus Godzilla

The Fighters:
In one corner we have a half ton of hostility, the embodiment of a mentally unbalanced scientist's rage and the most powerful man-like creature to ever walk the face of the Earth. He was given the moniker of the Incredible Hulk by one hapless soldier who witnessed his earliest appearance, and the name has stuck. In the other corner we have a 400-foot tall monster, awakened after centuries of sleep by nuclear testing to wreak havoc on Japan. Its name is Godzilla.
These two mammoth monsters will be facing off against each other for the title of the most powerful green skinned being ever (yeah, I hear some of you comic nuts talking about Martian Manhunter, but he sucks). To initiate the battle, we kidnapped Bruce Banner and dropped him off in Tokyo. This inevitably pissed him off, and it was then easy to lure Godzilla out of hiding, furious that someone besides him was trashing Tokyo. So now...LET'S GET IT ON!!!

Round One:
The round starts off well for the green goliath...um, the Hulk. Godzilla's enormous size is nothing to the Hulk's massive strength, and the man monster tosses the mythical giant by a toenail, leaping up and smashing him to the ground. He catches Godzilla's tail, and spins him round and round, tossing him so fast that Godzilla leaves Tokyo, flies across the circumference of the planet, and lands back in Tokyo, dazed. Sure, it's impossible. But...

IT'S COMIC BOOK PHYSICS, PEOPLE!!! Where else do people get cured of bullet wounds by radiation. Comic book physics rule, and pseudoscience is perfectly allowable on this web page, just as it always has been. Round One goes to the Incredible Hulk.

Round Two:
Reeling from his butt kicking in the first round, the 400 feet of fiery vengeance that is Godzilla stands up, not the least bit happy with what he sees. The green skinned gnat has just given him a bigger whupping than any rubber-suited freak has ever done, and Godzilla is about to make him pay. As the man in the rubber suit, I mean, Godzilla smashes through a bunch of poorly disguised cardboard boxes, um, buildings and skyscrapers, to the bodybuilder in green body paint, um, I mean the Hulk...oh screw it all. Round Two ends up a draw because I just can't get these cheap special effects off my mind.

Round Three:
Okay now, I've had a nice little break from the computer and I can focus now. Amid the screams and cries of Tokyo-ans (what exactly do you call residents of Tokyo?), Godzilla stomps toward his foe. The Hulk is the epidomy of green-skinned coolness, and stands his ground, ready for the confrontation. Suddenly, Godzilla fires a blast of his radioactive breath (not the crappy superheated air trash found in the pathetic American big lizard movie) at the Hulk, turning everything withing half a mile of the area to molten slag. There's an eerie calm (well, no, there's actually about a million Japanese bystanders running and screaming, but wouldn't an eerie calm be ever so much cooler? If you're like me and wish to see better scripting and production in the next fight, simply send all of your money to the University of Vermont, care of Charlie Martin, and I promise that I will consider hiring a staff), and when the smoke clears...the Hulk is still standing.

Yes, even though the radioactive blast had the force of a megaton nuclear bomb, the Hulk stands apparently unphased. Yes, it's one of those many inconsistancies that spring up in comic books; a few fights ago, the Hulk couldn't stay three rounds against Darth Vader, now he's nigh invulnerable...how did he even come back from the dead after his last battle? Well, let's just say that, um, he has an amazing healing factor and can regenerate from near nothingness?

On second thought, let's just say, "Because I said so" and leave it at that.

Okay, back to the fight.

Godzilla's rage is starting to give way to worry, as his attacks seem to have no effect on the Hulk. The Hulk, on the other hand, is only getting angrier. The Hulk hurls Godzilla around and pounds on him some more, then tosses him into the Pacific, trying to drown him.

Ah, poor Hulk. He's making the same mistake that the writers of the King Kong/Godzilla battle made in assuming that you can drown the great beast. For god's sake, he's lived underwater for hundreds of years! (Heh...me bitching about inconsistant writing). The battle lasts for hours, with the Hulk's strength being tested by Godzilla's grace in his home environment. Eventually the Hulk has to come up for air, and Godzilla swallows him whole. Round Three and the match go to Godzilla.

If anyone looked at the poll, the voters apparently want the Hulk to win. But come on people, there's no way I'm letting the Hulk to...wait a minute...

Round Four:
Godzilla, satisfied with his meal, begins heading back to his ocean lair. Suddenly, his gut bursts open as the Incredible Hulk rips free of the monster's belly. Furious at the burning of the beast's stomach acids, the Hulk strangles Godzilla with the monster's own massive intestines. The match actually goes to the Hulk. Yeah there's not supposed to be a fourth round, but does anyone think I'm stupid enough to tell that to the Hulk?

Kontraz
you do realize that the hulk is only about the size of one of godzilla's fingers.... and his smaller intestines would be even larger than that.... poorly written match...

wrathofachilles
Ok, my turn.

Round 1: Godzilla reduces Hulk to bones with his atomic breath.

Round 2: Godzilla leaves.

The end.

That's about as likely a match-up as yours...or whomever's it belongs to rather.

Tron
Well, for one, it wasn't really that funny a joke (seriously, you're probably the only one that laughed at it), and two not everyone thinks like you do. It wasn't meant as a "racist" comment, I know that, most of us do, but the comment was still racial nonetheless, whether you want to admit it or not (you're lucky Paola didn't say much else about it either, if you even care). I'm sure you're smart enough to know what a single comment can do to people. I wouldn't have flipped either if you said something about me knowing King Kong since he's from Africa, I could care less about most racial comments, but, it still doesn't make it right whether I have a problem with it or not. I say what I feel too, but I know what not to say though. And also, you have some nerve saying that people on here don't have the right to have a problem with something. Whether Asian Hulk has a problem with it or not that's up to him, but you have no right to say that a single person should be the only one to have a problem with something, that's not how thing work, so you probably should get over yourself before saying things like that. I guess I'll try to make this clear; I don't have a problem with the comment, I'm not worried about it, but I do have a problem with your attitude towards it , not even on the whole political correctness part of it or whatever. All I can ask of you, if you paid attention to or even care about anything I typed down, is to actually think about what you say before you say it, because if you make some kind of comment, chances are you'll offend someone if not a group, whether you think they have the right to be offended by it or not. I know you think of it as just the net, whihc it is, but you gotta remember that the net is full of actually people regardless. I know (or hope, for your sake, cause most places it would get u hurt, believe me) that you wouldn't say anything like that outside of the net, it's not really that much different here. That's just how I see it though.

Oh yeah, f.y.i., Asian Hulk's not the only asian on hear either, Frostbyth (or however he spells it) could have a problem with it too (or not). Those are just things you need to consider. If you care that is. If you don't, then I'm sorry I wasted your time (and mine) by typing this all out.

Solidarsenal
Godzilla loves a good fight but I'm afraid Hulk wouldn't give him one it would be like fighting a really strong mouse. Plus if godzilla got tired of playing it's atomic breath time!

Solidarsenal
That was deep tron

wrathofachilles
That is how things work. People in this time, especially in America, seem to think they have the right to take it upon themselves to 'defend' the helpless. The fact is, nobody here is helpless. The comment was not racist, period. One person gets to decide that: me. Why? Because it was MY comment. Thus I decide its nature. Secondly, someone not affected by the comment has no justified say in its effect. You can have an opinion, but you cannot state the intention of the comment and how it should be received. That's just common sense. You have the right to not like the comment, sure, but you don't have the right to be offended by it. There's a major difference between 'that comment was rather stupid' and 'oh my god, that comment upsets me, I am greatly offended.' If you're offended, it's YOUR problem. That's something you have to deal with in your own time, not mine. You say you don't have a problem with it, then fine, don't represent AsianHulk. Are you a lawyer? If so, then I guess it's obvious why you are doing so, otherwise it is not. If another Asian person is offended, let them speak and I shall react accordingly. Saying I don't 'think' before I post something is ridiculous, I guarantee you I think more than 90% of the people who post on this board. However, I do not have emotional understanding for such ridiculous concepts. I am not culturally sensitive. I am not a racist either. I am a 'I don't give a rat's ass' individual. There is a difference. It's not to say I think other races are beneath mine, it's to say I don't need to be 'sensitive' about it because if people choose to be offended by something so irrelevant rather than choosing to be upset over something concrete and important, that's their own issues. I get upset over stupid things too, everyone does; but I don't bring it here. And again, the comment was not racist in any way. That's my decision to make. Just so you know, I have nothing against the Asian race. If anything, I respect them above the other races. I am a historian, and while Oriental studies are not my field of specialty, I have great respect for their culture and civilization and for their survival and continuation for 5000 years. But if I want to make a Godzilla joke, I do. Nothing wrong with it. You must not have seen too many sitcoms, they make Godzilla/Asia jokes all the time.

Besides, I hate everyone equally. I do not discriminate.

Solidarsenal
teehee ditto

Kontraz
can we just keep to the topic? Keep those kinda posts in your PMs or emails to each other...

Solidarsenal
BTW in the japanese version of king kong vs godzilla, its still the same except we hear godzilla's roar while kong is swimming away

Tron
Look, I never said you were a racist, or that your comment was, I thought I made that clear. I simply said that such comments should be thought about before they're said, cause I know you didn't mean it as racist, which I also thought I made clear, but in a sense it's on that racial line. You may not see it that way, but it is. And I'm not coming to Asian Hulk's defense, I could give a damn about him, I'm making a general statement on the matter so I won't comment on the whole helpless thing. And no, I can't say how a general comment should be recieved, but in most cases I know how it can be, which is what I tryed to tell you, hopefully you understand what I'm saying. It's like most white people I knew at school. Most of them would be cool enough with the other black students, and think it's cool enough to say "wassup nigga" or something like that. Now I have no problem with it, cause I know they don't mean it in an offensive matter, but, that's not how people think. And I ususally try to tell them that I don't have a problem, but you might wanna think about what you say, cause people can and usually will take it the wrong way, and in their case, it would of got their ass kicked, if not worse. Now I'm not saying that's the case with you, but the principle's still the same nonetheless. Now the whole thinking more than most people on here thing, maybe you do or don't, I could care less, but I was mainly refering to that one comment. You're a "don't give a shit" individual, I respect that, but you gotta know when to think about certain things like that. It may be irrelevant to you, but as I said, not everyone thinks that way, it helps to take that into consideration sometimes. Yeah I'll admit, while I personally wasn't offended, I think the comment was a pretty stupid and pointless one, and not a very funny comment (not as in a bad thing to say not funny, I mean as in "Seinfeld" not funny). Okay, I can get that you don't have an emotional understanding for such things, which I understand, but I do, which is why I'm trying to see it from a certain point. I was gonna pm you with all this at first, but I figured you and everyone else (if not you at least them) would benefit from reading this, or at least have something to think about. Once again, I DO NOT think you're racist, and I have no problems with you whatsoever, and I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that such things do need to be considered, even if you find it ridiculous, just at least consider it.

And, I've seen plenty of sitcoms and skits, and most of their racial jokes were actually funny.wink

Paola
topic please

Tron
My apologies Paola, I just wanted to make a point, for wrath and everyone else, just something to think about. Now, back to the topicwink

Tron
And wrath, I never expect or want an apology, I could care less. I just want you to at least understand what I'm saying. That's all I ask.

wrathofachilles
Oh I understand what you're saying. Just don't agree. I took your original comment as an accusation of me being a racist. If that wasn't your agenda, then we don't have a problem.

Come on, I thought it was a fairly amusing, in the vein of a Seinfeld-ism funny though....oh well, can't win them all.

Topic!

Kontraz
just stay on topic!

crazyspinz
argueing over the internest is like running in the special olimpics.....

even if you win you are still retarted

Solidarsenal
I agree wholeheartedly

wrathofachilles
Lol, I think you mean 'retarded.' Well illustrated there, lol.

Sorry, but you left yourself wide open.

Paola
there's something called "Private Messages" which you can use to argue about ANY subject you like

go use it!

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.