Does anybody remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Does anybody remember those classic old games (some of which are now available on GBC/GBA)

For example- Bubble Bobble. Man, I loved that game when I was a kid.

Jet set willy was another one- never did actually complete it, but explored MOST of the map

Scythe
No, they sucked, and you know it.

MasterWizard
I used to play Bubble Bobble. And Commander Keen. They were both really fun, until I got older. Now they are just time wasters. A remade, 3D Keen game would be awesome I think. If they could do it right.

eleveninches
They might suck now, but at the time it was like, WOW!!! eek!

JKozzy
I like my Golden Sun/GS: The Lost Age for GBA. Now those are classics.

shaber
Commander Keen defined platformers; Duke Nukem, released the following year did so even further.

It's weird how Keen can no longer kill anything in the second trilogy <except for flies> What happened to being able to mangle martians and vorticons?

manny321
that dreadful pokemon, which millions enjoy and was the biggest fad ever but it lasted for 3 years.

SaTsuJiN
bubble bobble
castlevania
skate or die
trojan
kid niki
spy vs spy
base wars (baseball with robots)
------------------
==16 bit'ers ==
Road rash
streets of rage
street fighter
skitchin
X-men (1st one ruled, 2nd sucked)
Peacekeepers
sega genesis version of power rangers (Fighting game)
sega genesis mortal kombat
Snes Mortal Kombat 2
Mario Kart
Super mario world (mm... goodness)
super smash t.v.
General Chaos

WindDancer
Yeah, wasn't it that game about two baby dinosaurs poppin soap bubbles? I remenber something like that.

btw-Anyone remenbers a Cabal? It was a great arcade shooter.

hobey-ho
SKATE OR DIE MY ALL FAVOURITE CLASSIC smile

Red Superfly
I had the theme tune to Bubble Bobble as my ringtone.

If you wanna hear classic video game music go here:

www.vgmusic.com

Lord_Andres
Who can forget Commander Keen? he owned, heh I love to shot him in that secert level in Doom2 thu

JKozzy
I still agree with myself from a year ago smart

Crazyea6
Oh i loved Bubble Bobble. On rare occasions I actually can still find the arcade version at a restaurant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.