Lea says that ob1 served her father!!!HOW???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

motiman
In ep 4 in Leas message she says to obi1 ":...you served my father(bail organa) in clone wars...:
what kind of serve did he do for bail, i sure this serve will b in the rots and it will b a big theme betwin ob1 and bail and u can be sure it will be in the next muvie becaus the clone wars will end in the next prequel
So what the hell Ob1 did for Bail????????????????

Morridini
Perhaps they just told Leia that Ben served Bail in the Clone Wars to hide the fact that he was a Jedi. And the whole twin issue.

walkingcarpet
Ben did serve Bail in the Clone Wars, Organa could give a republic general orders as well as Palpatine could.

walkingcarpet
Besides, Leia knew Ben was a Jedi, otherwise, she wouldn't have risked so much to try to find him.

darktim1
she must have known that he was a very important person to hear that from senator bail organa after all obi-wan escapes with the senator and yoda on ship from opening of episode4.

Ushgarak
Of course she knew he was a Jedi. She refers to him as General Kenobi, and that he was a Jedi would be on historical record!

queeq
I see no probs at all with that.

mephistodesigns
MAYBE the plan was to get Leia to Obi-wan so Luke and Leia could be trained together. And how on earth do we know whether or not Leia knew he was a Jedi? I mean, probably Bail told her who Obi-wan was and that he "served" him in the clone wars (but this could be another one of those point of view things that Luke and Leia were told to hide certain parts of the past). But we don't know that for sure. All we know at the moment from the films is that Bail was very active in the higher government decisions (since he's near Palpatine a lot). Bail may have been saying Ben served Bail in a general way, like because he served the Senate and the Republic as did all Jedi. We just don't have any way of guessing this anywhere near correctly until we find out what the original plans were regarding the twins, when to train them in the force, when to tell them who they were and such.

queeq
You're making too much out of this.

mephistodesigns
at what point? the opening line was a stretch on purpose. The rest of it is just the reality of the situation we're in as viewers. Something I would've expected Ush to say actually. big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

Good point, but Ush is not always wrong. wink

mephistodesigns
Not usually, I just think speculation in this particular issue is completely pointless since ROTS actually promises to have some issues we have no clue as to the resolution, this included since it connects to who's present and who is told.

motiman
u must know lea didnt know ob1 is jedi becaus in ep.6 she says him that he have powers that she canot understund ,this meaning she didnt know he is a jedi, she dont know what deji is, she thought he is a freak

motiman
u must know lea didnt know ob1 is jedi becaus in ep.6 she says to luke
have powers that she canot understund ,this meaning she didnt know he is a jedi, she dont know what deji is, she thought he is a freak

Morridini
I think she knew what a Jedi was. She had grown up in the royal house of Alderaan and probably learned a lot of political stuff and historic on the old republic. But I still don't think she knew that Ben was a Jedi.

jedijunky1138
Wasn't Bail Organa A military leader? He will be a leader of the rebelion. the jedi will be in the service of the rebelion, will they not?

shadow225588
wait i thought anakin was leias dad or was she just confesused at the time? confused

Ushgarak
She was talking of her adopted father.

Sith Master X
Right, Bail Organa.

captainmidnight
i agree totally ush, and would it be fair to say that since organa is on the senate,and kenobi a general/soldier he did in fact serve organa in the clone wars?

Darth Jello
wait till episode III, i guarentee it

motiman
i agree with u but the way i understand GL and his plotlines im sure that
Lea ment in her message to spesial serve and not to obstract on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.