Gladiator vs. Human Torch and Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
mad Gladiator has the furnace of a star inside his eyes. That should be enough to eliminate Bobby Drake aka. Iceman; who is now an ice cube with a smile. Na, I really like Iceman.
I wonder what that kind of heat would do to Johnny Storm aka. The Human Torch. I could see Torch though creating a flame the size of a small sun and Gladiator wouldn't be able to determine where he was so he would just have to rip the flame apart like he would a star.ranting raver

Wynndar
hmm...im a big torch and iceman fan but i think Gladiator would give them the business

crazyspinz
well gladiator is comparable to super man, in fact made to mock superman. so he would have them way out matched, he says he can rip apart stars, wich i think are alot hotter than torches fire, and iceman.... well he can make things cold, and gladiator flys around space witch is prety frikin cold

JudgeMENTAL
smile

Soljer
Originally posted by crazyspinz
well gladiator is comparable to super man, in fact made to mock superman. so he would have them way out matched, he says he can rip apart stars, wich i think are alot hotter than torches fire, and iceman.... well he can make things cold, and gladiator flys around space witch is prety frikin cold

Because celestial technology or the Stranger DON'T survive in space?

Omega-level
Gladiator wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Because celestial technology or the Stranger DON'T survive in space?

Why don't we speak to Northstar who recently whooped him about that one?

Blair Wind
....who blew him up in HUMAN form? about how he still survived and turned to water vapor? Sure go ask him roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
....who blew him up in HUMAN form? about how he still survived and turned to water vapor? Sure go ask him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knew that would bait you in and get'cha started. laughing out loud

Blair Wind
big grin Its always a pleasure to please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.