Cable vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
embarrasment I think this is what Cable is really capable of. Maybe the big wigs in Marvel Universe like Eternity and Galactus don't want another big gun to face, so they are controlling earths battles to turn against Cable and he is aware of it and fighting it at the same time growing more powerful and skilled.censored2 That's the real reason censorship sucks. It's designed to stop one person from just being him/herself.
Cable's telepathy is like the size of the earth though where as Galactus is supposed to be somewhere like the size of a Galaxy.
So maybe Nate can't take out the biggest gun yet but at least he's headed towards general vicinity.droolio raver

Linkalicious
Galactcus....hands down.

norrin radd
no way cable can beat galactus, not possible.

crazyspinz
hes talking about the godlike cable, u know like nate grey but better, he can do basicaly anything, and galactus can do basicaly anything also, BUT when it comes to fighting earth heros, he tends to realy realy realy suck at it (ff4, surfer)

wrathofachilles
That's because Marvel doesn't want the Earth to be eaten *bad for business* so they come up with reasons to make Galactus either give up and float away or Mr. Fantastic just happens to come across convenient little gadgets like the Ultimate Nullifier and the Ultimate Killifier and the Ulimtae Galactifier etc.

crazyspinz
yes, so cable just gets the ultimate beatsgalactuscuzwriterswantmetowinifier

wrathofachilles
If I ever become a writer for Marvel *meaning I would have to go in a completely different route than I already have, lol* the first day I was there I'd have Galactus eat the Earth and that'd be the end of it.

'Silver Surfer' that, people!

Tron
Didn't they have a What If of that happening?

Molecule man
While godlike Cable is powerful i really doubt he could beat Galactus, he is the one who created Silver Surfer, Firelord and all other heralds that could actually give Cable a good fight. But i really think Galactus is overrated. Molecule man could def. destroy Galactus laughing out loud

wrathofachilles
Galactus is the most powerful character in the Marvel Universe that's an actual being and not a concept. That's not over-rated.

What If? Galactus ate the Earth and the loser heroes on it? I like that, ,lol.

HarmonicFlo88
hey, wuts ur prob wit earth heroes?

Havoc470
lol

i dont know much about galactus, didnt he get beat by silver surfer?

anyways galactus is a boring character

Molecule man
Nope Galactus is FAR from being the most powerful being in MU. There's a lot of cosmic beings that could wipe the floor with him, not to mention non-cosmic beings that have beaten him before. Galactus wouldn't have a chance consuming the earth there are too many people on earth that are more powerful than him, like Franklin Richards, Molecule man.... laughing

norrin radd
i know, i still think galactus wins.

HarmonicFlo88
He does win. though cable is extremely power, he doesn't match galactus.....he is however damn closer than any other mutant. perhaps cable & avatar would own galactus.

Molecule man
But a lot of people think that Franklin at full potential is celestial in power which is above Galactus

HarmonicFlo88
even better. lol

radioboy121
I think Galactus will win. A fully powered Galactus (not one that is nearly dead of starvation) could bend reality with his powers. Cable in his more recent state may have great power, but Galactus' shell allows him more potential.

Whenever there is a comparison between a mortal like character to a cosmic creature, I always think of the case of Proteus, MacTaggart's deceased son whose power was so powerful that he needed a new body to maintain it every so often. If Cable had Proteus like degree powers, he would probably burn out too, unless he was enhanced by something like the phoenix spirit, or he had a mechanical contraption like Dr. Doom when he took the powers of a Watcher.

Molecule man
maybe Legion,Xavier's son. But Franklin Richards and Molecule man could def. beat Galactus

norrin radd
what are you saying that maybe legion could defeat galactus? no way.

Molecule man
well Legion was on the same league as X-man, Franklin Richards and Proteus

norrin radd

Molecule man
It was stated that Legion psi'powers is ten times Xavier, so yeah he is up as one of the most powerful mutants ever. And Galactus is such a joke he is never at full power...

Maestro
Yea but when does he need to be at full power to actually beat anyone, because at base level he's a handful for anyone.

crazyspinz
you should do it, but make it so surfer and thor, godlike cable, mags, hulk and afew others survive, some how get stronger and go to planets warning them of galactus, or they go hunting for galactus, and they run into thanos, mephisto, or some other crazy cosmic bad guys along the way. and some how doom survives also, and they fight him for a while, they finaly corner doom and they are about to kill him then hes all like "wait i can help you" eventualy they find galactus and beat him, with dooms help of course. it could be like a whole other universe, like the ultimate universe, but differant, it could be called the after earth saga or something. and at the very end after they kill galactus it should cause a dimensional riff, witch would transport them to a new earth, but with no mutants and such, but then doom could go bad again and him and mags would try to take over this new earth and the heros have to fight them. it would be like a whole new series

that would be so cool

Mav
Dude, your on drugs. Only FR could do that on your list. MAYBE. Molecule Man was destroyed by Doom and Beyonder, even when he had the cosmic cube. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HarmonicFlo88
damn, makes molecule guy seem pathetic

Mav
He just doesn't have the will. In theory he could be great, but he just doesn't have the brains or will power to do anything.

HarmonicFlo88
well in this case, galactus man. in my thread, i guess we'll find out in decembers cable/deadpool #10.

crazyspinz
so no one liked my idea, im depressed

wrathofachilles
Yeah I'm not writing all that, lol.

crazyspinz
ill do it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

u know it would be sweet though

wrathofachilles
Um...no. They aren't more powerful than him by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, Doom beat Molecule Man. And he wasn't beaten by Surfer or the Fantastic Four or any earth-based hero, he was repelled due to Reed Richards having some ultimate weapon or saving his life or something. Besides, as I was careful to point out, he's the most powerful PHYSICAL being that is NOT a CONCEPT, meaning Eternity, Death, Living Tribunal, Infinity Gauntlet, etc. don't count. Don't take my phrase out of context.

crazyspinz
galactus WAS killed before you know, surfer lead him to shi'ar or wutever and that planet and the earth heros killed him, but it upset the universe so frank richards revived him

wrathofachilles
What? When the hell did this happen? I thought Franklin Richards was still a toddler. I know he created that pocket universe thing in the Onslaught saga *I'd like to find the Marvel writer who came up with that and send him to my own pocket universe, the imbecile* but I didn't know he did anything else. Besides, sure the entire collection of heroes could beat Galactus, they have some serious powerhouses, but I mean one-on-one nobody can take Galactus at full power.

Molecule man
Well Mav have you read FF annual 27? Molecule actually ripped Beyoners esence from Kosmos and beat the crap out of him. Kubik begged him to spare Beyonder. So yeah he could wiped the floor with Galactus laughing

Molecule man
Well the Celestials is PHYSICAL beings right? And they are FaR more powerful than Galan. And i bet The Stranger could also beat him. Just face it there are a lot of beings cosmic/non cosmic that could destroy him

norrin radd
not quite sure if the celestials are more powerful then galactus.

wrathofachilles
Galan yeah, because Galan was the mortal pre-Big Bang version of Galactus. Once Galactus has been fed, he's virtually unstoppable by anyone not named the Living Tribunal or God. Molecule Man *face it, stupid name* would not 'wipe the floor' with him. Like I said, if Doom can beat him, Galactus can.

Molecule man
Doom can't beat the Molecule man, besides Galactus is never fully fed in comics big grin . Anyway the subject here is that Galactus would win against Cable

HarmonicFlo88
wrathofachilles

explain ur bitterness to earth heroes in MU demonstrating incredible power? do u have an obsession with cosmic beings?

HarmonicFlo88
so i guess ur a fan boy urself. hehe

Mav
......You do know that he was being mind controlled by someone else.

Wynndar
molecule man and the beyonder are both parts of the same being...the Beyonder is still the strongest one of the two...and Doom has beaten molecule man, he thought he had killed him once but molecule man's powers preserved him

Maelstrom
I think Galactus living form is still inside the egg that preceded the Universe. His Celestial body is likely a universal component completely aware of his person in the egg and the entire universe around him and the universe he that died, it's destruction and the lapse and the creation of the new one. If it were possible to defeat the cosmic Galactus, and don't forget that he would call on all his herdals before he fell, then you would face the destruction of the Universe in order to get to a body that has generated all this time in the womb of creation.
Then you would face the real Galactus.
Now maybe Cable has found his own "Self" egg and that is what i am wondering. raver

crazyspinz
nope, they killed galactus, but then it caused the universe to rearange it self, so franklyn richards revived him. he didnt come out of the egg and fight him, the egg was destroyed when galactus was made any way

Maelstrom
ouh, ty. it was just another of my strange hypothosis's

crazyspinz
ok

Soleran
lol +

llagrok
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
He does win. though cable is extremely power, he doesn't match galactus.....he is however damn closer than any other mutant. perhaps cable & avatar would own galactus.

WRONG!

Squirrel girl wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.