is there a doctor in the house?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
ok, stupid name for thread, but anyway DOCTOR DOOM VS DOCTOR FATE VS DOCTOR STRANGE VS ahh wut the hell, doc ock can come too... laughing

who wins, all the prep they need

crazyspinz
aww crap i forgot to make a poll

Mr_Famous
dnt know for sure but imo doc ock would be no match for the rest of them

crazyspinz
ya i know, hence the

crazyspinz
oops wrong button, hence the laughing

wrathofachilles
Doctor Dolitttle, hands down.

crazyspinz
haha yes, yer tired arent you?

Mr_Famous
ummm..... the doctor with the MBBS after his name........ yeah....coz when everyone is hurt and all....... the one with the MBBS (medical doctors degree) can prescribe himself some drugs and bandage himself up, thereby getting up on his feet- so......last man standing wins..... laughing out loud

crazyspinz
yes but, both doom and fate have buckets on there head, rendering that arguement usless

Mr_Famous
its a silly argument but ok.........here goes...... they both have buckets on their heads but the medical doc hides in a corner waiting for them to beat each other up and then steps out...... theres strategy for you lol

crazyspinz
but dude, buckets

ps everyone here vote in my thor vs surfer thread

wrathofachilles
Actually, Doctor Zhivago all the way.

Mr_Famous
yeah thats the one.. he's gonna win. ok spinz, i just voted for surfer in your thread

wrathofachilles
Oh, you're the one. You're out of your mind. Thor 9 times out of 10. And the 10th time Surfer bats him on the head with his board.

crazyspinz
dude, dont bring it up her

korgrath
id go with doctor zoiburg from futurama

ScarletSpider
Doc Savage! Pulp hero of yesteryear kicks their asses!

Seriously though, I'd have to say Doom. Last time we saw him he was kicking so much ass it wasn't even funny. And I liked his new magic armor. Sweet stuff.

Mr_Famous
magic armor? when was this?

Swanky-Tuna
Is it the Dr. Strange from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? My mind!

crazyspinz
ok guys back on topic, its fate from the dc universe, doom is doom, and dr strange from marvel, and doc doc lol,

crazyspinz
doc oc*

ScarletSpider
Doom gained his magic armor in issue 496 of Fantastic Four.

carnage24
cmon!!! doc oc can get em......are we forgetting his four extra hands....
as far as i think mostly spidey can survive doc oc cos of his agility and spidey sense...but all these other docs are kinda slo whn compared to spidey...I mean sure they r powerful but oc can outwit em....cant he....at least he seems smarter then all the other docs.

crazyspinz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u dont know mutch about the other three do you?
i put ock in this as a joke.
fate can walk through walls(making ocks arms usless) and do a bunch of freaky magic sh*t
Strange is th sorcerer supreme, probably the most powerfull human ever
Doom is well, FRIKIN DR DOOM, he took over the world, twice!, his suit is way more powerfull than ocs arms, and he also can do alot of freaky magic sh*t

Tron
Tell me you're not serious? Ock's smart as hell, but still couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with Doom let alone beat him. Hell, if he wanted, he could turn Ock's damn arms against him.wink

And you forgot one more oponent: Dr Evil!!
(Points to mouth with pinky as dramatic music plays)

BooBoo Bear
Tonights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.