Spawn vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sooperhotshiz
Okay how about this. A spawn that knows ALL his powers. Think about what he can do! Silver Surfer is overrated too! Also, since spawn defeated Satan himself he shouldnt have to worry about being sent back to hell. He seems so nerfed in the comics. Like he forgot his powers.
-Heck i cant even remember all the things Spawn has been able to do.

I think Spawn(my favorite). What about you?

Agree? Silver Surfer vs Spawn?

JuggernautFan
i'd say surfer, just cause i dont like spawn much, but that doesnt mean i'm right.

norrin radd
two of my favorite charactes.
i think surfer is too much for spawn.

Mr_Famous
surfer all the way... just coz i think surfer is cool and i dont like spawn much either

28Dave37
Spawn vs. Silver Surfer

Both have awsome power.

Heres the scenario
The fight takes place in New York city after everyone has been evacuated.

Fight starts at 7:30pm

No special weapons besides spawns chains/cape/suit
Or Silver Surfers surf board

Can use any debris as a weapon.

asana
silver surfer will kill spawn easily to me
ss os too fast more powerful
yes spawn is powerful but these one thing
remeber if spawn uses all his power he will go back to hell
but anyway this is a stupid match
silver surfer travels around the galaxy
spawn is only a superhuman being with power from hell
ss will just cut his head off and its over
ss doesnt need a surf board to beat spawn anyway

28Dave37
ok what does traveling around the galaxy have to do with fighting at all?
And besides explain why ss would win so easily
and I do know if spawn uses all his energy he will go back to hell but his powers allow him to do anything.

Havoc470
he wont go back to hell if he uses all his powers

what i wanna know is what do you mean by only silver surfers surfboard, no super strength or any cosmic abilities?

28Dave37
I mean all powers but no things like guns, knifes, grenades and things like that. All powers that are normaly used.

Havoc470
oh then definitely silver surfer would win, he has super-strength that could rival the hulk (at first stage) and although there really wouldnt be an end to the battle, silver surfer would deal a great amount of devastation

28Dave37
yes silver surfer would probably win but it would take a very long time to do so.
i mean spawn could just use his mind to make silver surfer punch himself until he was dead right?

Havoc470
he cant do that, that is funny though lol

28Dave37
darn, okay silver surfer wins!

crazyspinz
spwan isnt a telepath at all, i dont know where u got that idea. and even if he was, SS is resistant to telepaths i think

28Dave37
I never said he is a telepath,
he has unlimited power his weapon is his mind
he can do whatever the h@ll he wants to do until his power runs out, like make a persons heart stop beating

28Dave37
nice try

norrin radd
silver surfer is a telepath

crazyspinz
we can do wut ever he wants to a limit, and he has limited energy, and he would run out of that energy agasint surfer, plus power cosmic>spawns power

28Dave37
oh I wasnt sure on the two so I made this fight to learn about the both of them

wrathofachilles
Oh the fight starts at 7:30? Eastern Time? Oh well in that case Spawn wins. Any other time Surfer wins, but if it's 7:30, well then...

uQifg2WV
Wait. AM or PM.

ayjay
hahaha..my thoughts exactly..lolz....naah i rekon ss would win easily....wait..can spawn survive in vacum?

mr.smiley
sorry if it's been done befor but i had to post it

kgkg
what can spawn do sorry i just played the game , can he distroy worlds , or something of that magnitude if not sufer wins

mr.smiley
according to the spawn vs lobo thread he has the power of heaven and hell and has virtualy no limit to his power

long pig
mr.smiley, yes and thats just crazy to me.
only way i see surfer living thru this is if he runs.
or...if he went evil and kidnapped wanda.
other than that spawn is a god. I dont see many non-god characters taking him on

long pig
i gotta idea

mr.smiley
what's that.
couldn't you also consider surfer somewhat of a god like character

long pig
ghostrider vs spawn...anyways, no i wouldnt because surfer is just under a god...barely.
If what im told is true, spawn cannot be beaten by anyone except under very certain curcumstances.
so i dont see surfer beating him...i do see surfer getting the hell outta there tho.

mr.smiley
ghost rider vs spawn has done

mr.smiley
but isn't surfer stronger than thor

long pig
already been done? oh...dammit...what was the outcome?

long pig
no he isnt stronger...maybe as strong. But he rarely uses brute strength to get things done.

mr.smiley
not in a real comic but in this forum
it was hotly debated they talked about ghost rider making spawn relive his sins yet they said spawn could not relive his sins

long pig
really? what would keep him from reliving them? that makes no sense

mr.smiley
man i can't remember it's a lot of pages back.

Alpha Centauri
Surfer would more than likely end up reducing him to ashes.

-AC

long pig
how so? Spawn has infinite power now...also that power has been boosted considerably...only way to kill him is to chop his head off.
i dont see how SS could do this.

Cosmic Cube
Spawn doesn't have infinite power. He doesn't have all of the power of heaven and hell, he doesn't even have all the power of hell. If he did, he could destroy Malebolgia, not just run from him.

The Flash
Malebolgia already got his ass kicked.

Cosmic Cube
He did? Sorry, I haven't picked up a Spawn comic in a few years. Even still, I doubt he has all the power of heaven and hell. That would make him God, and there would be no point in reading Spawn comics.

demigawd
Spawn is powerful, it's true. But it seems the level of power in the Spawn universe is on a smaller scale than in the Marvel Universe. Spawn was attacked and damaged by a cyborg Gorilla and an enhanced human. I'd put him more at the level of Juggernaut than the Surfer.

long pig
but it still is infinite. ....that cyborg gorilla was a while ago wasnt it?
and exactly, theres no point in reading that comic

Tron
Merging...

jplatinum
You people don't know too much about spawn, do you?
Spawn at his most powerful has all the powers of hell.
He can do anything he wants as long as he keeps his power charged.
He would make sufer's face swell,he'd whoop him in hell,he'd kill him on earth, or in space as well.

rocstyles
Spawn would beat surfer, especially since he killed Malebolgia and took his powers.

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn wins.

Everyone knows that Spawn had the powers of hell when he was made. Fine. Ok, around issue 95, he fought a demon god and died again, but was rejuvinated by the earth, and in doing so gained the powers of earth. A little later, he acended into heaven and I forget what happened but he came out with a sword and new powers. Powers from heaven.

So now he has the powers of heaven hell and earth, cannot die, by decapitation or by using all of his pwers, or any other way.

Surfer can...tickle him by rearrange his molecules.

Cosmo Kramer
Both of them blow themselves to the moon causing it to blow up and then Magneto has to make a shield that can protect us all from complete enialation and then reform the moon to its natural state.

28Dave37
i made that fight a long time ago it was moved in here so you all know....i just came across it now.

whirlysplat
Silver Surfer

Katt
Spawn. He has beat both Urizen and Malebolgia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.