Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelicdarkness
Anyone play this game? I think it rox!!

Lord Ryugen
Not played it yet but I'm buying it as soon as it comes out. If its half as good as Star Ocean 2 then it's essential for me

Linkalicious
Star Ocean 2 was the shit!

Honestly this game makes me regret ever getting an xbox instead of a PS2 back when xbox first came out.

Lord Ryugen
I take it it's not multi format then

Linkalicious
nope it's only out on PS2. Games like this and Final Fantasy are why I'm getting PS3 instead of Xbox2 or whatever they are marketing it as.

Lord Ryugen
Just get both like I will smile

angelicdarkness
ya, star ocean 2 kicked ass

Lord Ryugen
Still in the process of completing it. Oh and Linkalicious, sweet new sig dude

angelicdarkness
i never actually beat it

i played till i was about lvl 40(ya, kinda sux)

Diomedes
i bought that a couple days ago! its been 3 days and i already got like 10 hours on it, the battle system is amazing of course it follows all the other star oceans but just like the ones before it IT IS VERY ADDICTING
for those with weak persuasions towards a good rpg watch out for this one it already has me

not like its a bad thing though

SaTsuJiN
do you have to play the other star oceans to appreciate 'til the end of time' ? it looks fun

Oh.. I did a doodle of the main character (i think?) while i was at college hehe..

Phoenix Aska
This game is fun...but it got kind of boring....that lv 99 dungeon place was pretty kool...and the end of the game was awesome...Seeing Albel about ready to go up against that demon thing....

JKozzy
I got it a week after it came out, but since then school started and I haven't been able to play it much; but it definately kicks ass yes big grin

Yuna33
ohhhhh!
sounds cool!
but i never played it.
is it really that good?

Phoenix Aska
Star Ocean is all right...but if u want all the kool ultimate weapons and secrets u have to go through the game twice...first on normal mode...then on universal mode....

Yuna33
that sux!
not at all like kh!
i beat it like a zillion times!(kh i mean)

Phoenix Aska
Kh....as in kingdom hearts u beat so many times???

Yuna33
yes.
it was easy on normal mode, but on expert they cheat like hell!

Phoenix Aska
cheat??? whatcha talking about they cheat?

Yuna33
they use the same move over and over and over again!
there like pre-schoolers who don't know how to play a game so they press buttons!

Phoenix Aska
hahahaha...button mashing!!!

Yuna33
but its true!
thats all they do!
attackattackattackattackattack!
it was driving me insane!
the normal bosses that usually take me about 2 minuts to beat, i had to level up and come back! damn cheaters!

Phoenix Aska
Heh...I guess thats why they call it master mode or something like that...haven't played that game ever since I beat it...

Battosuai_Tim
Hey umm, I'm having a hard time in the mines where you ride the haulers. I always seem to get 100% stress even though I'm being as careful as I can. I know where to go, but....

Does anyone have any hints???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.