KV18 Stage 2 - Conference Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan
A new Knollvision is now up at the official website:

Stage Two is another location set on Episode III's most hostile world. The tough, heat-blasted metal and no-nonsense hard angle design suggest a planet of little comforts. This is a conference room, a place where the leadership of the Confederacy has gathered to discuss their next move. Stunt Coordinator Nick Gillard stands at the open end of the set to inspect the environment

Xam
is this on mustafar?

Sith Master X
That's what it sounds like.

Xam
nice mustafar it my fav new planet

cal31
I can tell by your sig big grin

Sith Master X
I definitely can't wait to see it. It should look pretty evil.

Xam
its kinda where ani turns to the darkside

Sith Master X
True, but just the whole atmosphere to that planet should be awesome.

Xam
lava and fire busting everywere nice

Brosnan
kinda like your signature picture right?

Sith Master X
If Mustafar looks anything like Xam's sig, it's gonna kick ass!

Xam
me too lollllllllll and yes Brosnan mustafar is like my sig!cool

Sith Master X
We should get to see a finalized shot of Mustafar in the ROTS trailer this November.

Xam
um my guess is DEFINATLY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

GCG
cool ; we have seen 3 pics ...
one of them was with a guard outside,

another the conference room without any members

and the third was the one with anakin wielding half a lightsaber apparently despatched by palpatine to slay the remainder of the separatists (the one adopted by PVS in his sig some time ago)

i was thinking that plpatine will only reveal himself as the dark lord of the sith at the VERY end of the movie

Xam
i agree GCG sad

Sith Master X
Yeah, but he reveals that he is the dark lord of the Sith only to Anakin after he kills Mace right?

Anakin2Vader
Ive got a feeling Palpatine will reveal his true nature near the middle... then it will be Jedi on the run

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/18.mov

Gangularis
sweet.

the confederacy = count dooku's side?

vanyoda
Scramba !! Your the king what can I say but........ thanks!

Mempho76
Thanks, Scramba!

GCG
No ; i really mean that he will reveal himself at the very end of the Dark Lord of The Sith.

I believe that Palpatine will still remain palpatine after Mace is slayed. Anakin is afterall nominated Palps bodyguard after the release from the Separatists. So it is therfore his duty to protect the chancellor.

What i am imagining is that when Mace confronts palpatine , Palps will wield a lightsaber against Mace and Anakin will sense a ripple in the force but he is not sure who the Bad side is....................this is what I am ASSUMING as when they say 'Ankin will be confused' when he sees them both fighting. Uncertaintity on who is on the wrong side. MACE or PALPS.

So then Anakin will slay Mace Windu as Palpatine is his Protectee.
Then eventually anakin gets automatically drawn to the dark side of the force without him knowing it.
Then something happens with the History Lessons as palps would lie intentionally Jusat to have anakin on his side.

Anakin gets despatched to Mustafaar to rid the Clone Wars from the separatists and he would then find in himself a sense of satisfaction of managing a crisis him being a Padwan and Palps bodyguard.

He would then be confonted by Obi 1 in that very room and the fight ensues. during the fight Anakin will tell Obi 1 that he had to slay Mace Windu cause Mace was going to kill Palpls and Obi 1 would tell Anakin of his turn to the Dark Side and tries to persuade Anakin the he has done a lot of wrongdoings.
Anakin would get even more frustrated with Obi1 and begins to grasp the darkside evenmore having a huge magnitude of rage inside him because Kenobi still mocks him.

Eventually anakin falls and would be saved by Sidious. THE REVIELING OF PALPS AS SIDIOUS HAPPENS WHEN ANAKIN IS IN FULL VADER SUIT AND IS SHACKLED TO PREVENT ANAKIN FROM LASHING OUT AGAINST HIS SAVIOUR.

Sidious will proceed to explain more to anakin and anakin will get his new name as Darth Vader.

Of course its just theory and i dont really believe all i have written will occur in that sequence and some parts may simply be wrong but the importance of THIS KNOLLVISION SHOULD BE STRESSED CAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE FINAL DUEL WILL BEGIN. I DO BELIEVE THAT ANAKIN AND OBI WAN KENOBI WILL EXCHANGE A LOT OF ATTACKING WORDS WITH EACHOTHER.

feel free to discuss

Dropkick
Excellent KV this week. Thanks for sharing Scramba.

darktim1
we all should be able to see the planet the room has got enough windows.

ImperialPEZ
Thanks again Scramba. Great post!

jedijunky1138
Dropkick I love the SIG. Thats funny!

tony_bolony
Scramba you RULE!

Lowbacca
Thanx Scramba!

Can any1 of you find a neimodian on the new KV? A german fan site (am German too^^) mentionned a neimodian somewhere in the background...

Lowie

krmgbp
Thanks Scramba!!!

GCG
another 2 long lost pictures

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/9347/conference.jpg

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/9223/conference1.jpg

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/7794/guard.jpg

and the 2 persons in the other doorway far away look like nute gunray and

Jedi Priestess
oooooo nice ones!

Boris
Guy in the back looks like Anakin to me.....

cal31
I was thinking the same thing

jedijunky1138
Yea thats what I was thinking also. Do you think it was taken during the shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.