Batman Vs Black Panther Vs Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
scerario, they are all sent to a city, told that the other two are evil and are plotting to take over the world.

no prep, just normal equpment
Bats has his belt and his car
Panther has his Suit and dagger
DD has his little beat stick thingy

Mr_Famous
batman.... who is black panther anyway?

crazyspinz
a cool hero
heres his specs

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/blackpanther.htm

Mr_Famous
pretty cool indeed

Tron
Wakanda's ruler has my vote.
(Black Panther for those that don't know)

ScarletSpider
I'm going with Black Panther also.

Wynndar
Panther...

LordFear
prince of wakanda wins easily

norrinradd43
Panther takes it, DD may be as agile but BP's armor definatly give him the edge

Mace Skywalker
What dagger are you taking about? The Black swrod he got from that fight with the Black knight in the first arc of the relaunched BP? If so, Panther wins anyway.

Metalmanx
Black Panther for the win.

Soljer
The original poster gave Batman the Batmobile.

How are either of the other two gonna get through that technotrap?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Soljer
The original poster gave Batman the Batmobile.

How are either of the other two gonna get through that technotrap?

Black panther's claws are anti-metal. he could peel open the batmobile like a tin can if he was so inclined. neither he nor DD are stupid enough to try to go H2H with the batmobile though- just wait for bruce to run out of gas, or go into an area (sewers, rooftop, narrow alley, etc) where it can't follow and force him out of it.

braz
i say BP gets run over no expression

rotiart
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Black panther's claws are anti-metal. he could peel open the batmobile like a tin can if he was so inclined. neither he nor DD are stupid enough to try to go H2H with the batmobile though- just wait for bruce to run out of gas, or go into an area (sewers, rooftop, narrow alley, etc) where it can't follow and force him out of it.

Or... BP stabs his sword straight through the hood, and kills the engine... and then the fights on foot anyways.

I say BP would win in a 3 way...

Omega-level
Black Panther.

Darth Vegas
Definitely Black Panther.

As far as the Batmobile being an edge for Bats, all BP has to do is hop on it, peel it open like a sardine can with his ant-metal claws and hop in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.