Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krmgbp
Does anyone think that Anakin remotely looks like his older self in Return of the Jedi.

krmgbp
I don't.

Lowbacca
Maybe that's because Shaw and Chistensen aren't the same person... wink

jedijunky1138
STOP!!!!!!!!! KRMGBP YOU ARE A TROLL AND A TROUBLE MAKER!

captainmidnight
blink

Morgoths_Wrath
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/fahQ_Nigel/whocares.jpg

GCG
LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK

GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK !!

http://www.compeint.com/immagini%20articoli/signore_anielli/gollum.jpg

Sith Master X
^ I believe it was "LEAVE NOW, AND NEVER COME BACK." stick out tongue

GCG
^ I HATE YOU ; I HATE YOU ! laughing

NoFate007
I think surprisingly Lucas got lucky with his casting. At certain shots, Luke and Anakin resemble each other, same with Padme and Leia...and I've seen pictures comparing Hayden to Shaw, or Lloyd (ugh) to Hayden and they work.

captainmidnight
what?

Sith Master X
LOL laughing

Not listening, not listening. stick out tongue

Lyn
I definitley agree there. The casting was great, even if it was luck.

Sith Master X
They did show them compairing pictures though. Lucas wanted a resemblence.

Lyn
Hayden looks a lot like Mark with his EpIII hair.

Sith Master X
Yeah he does. That's exactly what they wanted.

DirectorFitz
We don't have to worry about this subject anymore...hayden is anakin's spirit in ROTJ now, and Sabastian Shaw(old Anakin) isn't supposed to look like anakin when the mask is off.....burned beyond recognition and all

Falacerjedi
Watch the credits at the end of RotJ on the DvD and you will see its not Hayden who was Anakin at the end there.

Morridini
Of course it's Hayden who is Anikin at the end. He is just not credited.

Ushgarak
Indeed; Clive Revill is still credited as the Emperor in ESB. They have not changed the '97 credits for the new release.

Member.
well, as most of u guys saw in the new DVD release of ROTJ, they edited out shaw and put hayden in...so hayden DOES look like his older self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.