DVD Release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krmgbp
Any ideas for the DVD release of Episode III?

Lowbacca
It might be an Two-Disc set...^^ Maybe you also get an audio commentary or a making-of...

PVS
another sock bites the dust

Lowbacca
sorry! why don't you delete these threads?

PVS
sorry? i wasnt talking to you dude.

the guy who spammed the forum (and made this thread) just got banned...i think. for some reason his original account is still active.
it seems some get away with murder here

Gangularis
and other's think they're at some level of distinction and righteousness, when they themselves are just forum trolls.

not that i'm talking about PVS.

PVS
OMG!! im not getting banned because of you
this vendetta is over, do what you will

Gangularis
huh?

Darth_Duffy
Posted by 'Ushgarak' Here

"Oh for the love of...

Will you arguing guys PLEASE learn the complete pointlessness of continually responding to each other and trying to get the last line in? If this vendetta spills onto the boards again, I will have you both warned and then banned. I don;t care who started it; you are both guilty of letting it escalate.

End the damn thing now.

Closing."

Gangularis
huh?? i'm lost.

Darth_Duffy
you two were bickering in another thread, ush has clearly had enough of it

Gangularis
yess and this applies here, how??

and you are ush's personal assistant?? cleaning lady?? towel boy??

jedijunky1138
Please Close Thread

Darth_Duffy
you're either really dumb or just very ignorant.
you had an obvious dig at PVS who then went on to explain why he wasnt going to give you the response you were obviously gunning for.
you then replied with a 'huh'? so i simply pointed out why he obviously didnt want to give you the satisfaction of biting back at you.
But you then went into the 'im a big man who can act tough on an internet forum' act which showed clear ignorance on your part.

anyway, thread closing time me thinks

Jedi Priestess
reported......this is getting seriously old gang.

OB1-adobe
For the Fukking love of god man! You have made like nine threads of like stupid trivial crap! Its getting released tomorrow is that what you wanna hear.

Gangularis
what's getting old?? i didn't do anything.....

jedijunky1138
close tread please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.