Toad Vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

korgrath
the battle of agility id go with the toad

Mr_Famous
nightcrawler.......i hate toad

spyrokinesi35
this would be interesting, and even though it doesn't count they fought in evo and if wolverine and the professer hadn't scared him off, night would finish him, plus all nightcrawler would have to do is teleport him into a jagged pit or something (within a 3 mile radius anyway) and quicly teleport to safety

crazyspinz
toad would loose, he is just a vonerable as a normal human, nghtcrawler would just tp behind him and stab him

Maelstrom
i just love the toad. I really like the fact that under all that stupidity hes just plain mean.
I imagine him fighting like a superhero baseball. He is very specialized in his ability. I don't think Nightcrawler could teleport on him cause when he materialized toad would hop. Or he's like a racket ball. With his strength and durability he has that advantage.
In a fist fight i think Kurt is by far a better or more advanced fighter.
I don't think dropping toad could harm him. He is alike a toad and they have that "water" protection. It would be like dropping water to the ground. You would have to fight him to death by penetration. I think he would snap Nightcrawlers legs before he got beat by him and that would end the fight. raver

Havoc470
yeah, that would be toads edge, he's no x-man so he wont take anything into consideration, where as nightcrawler is an x-man and he has different means of taking on enemies, now movie wise i would go with toad for sure, but comic book wise i think nightcrawler has him beat, mostly because the comic book toad doesnt have much fighting skill compared to nightcrawler, and with teleporting at his side he could attack and evade really fast

crazyspinz
night crawler would totaly own toad, he has him beat every where, exept jumping, if toad tryed his little tung smack night crawler would just cut his tung out, then toad would be in alot of pain, and he would go home

Havoc470
...how would nightcrawler cut toad's tongue out, with is teleportation knife...because he doesnt have one

movie wise toad would win for sure, comic book wise nightcrawler would win but it would be a long annoying fight

Ytaker
Toad has spit which would make nightcrawler reel... if Night doesn't have a knife then does that mean he's goin' nightie?

Mightyrain
ok...no holds bared battle between Nightcrawler and anyone else... Nightcrawler wins... why you ask... well all he has to do is grab ahold of someones head or hair and he can teleport with there head, but leave the body where it was originally... thus ending all life in said body. In fact in the AOA story arc he did that very trick to Deadman Wade (616 realities Deadpool) simply teleported behind him, grabed his head and teleported away.
he also teleported with someone elses finger for pointing at him.

Ytaker
Yes but is he going to deliberately kill anybody like that? Is Deadman's head attached tightly to his body?

Havoc470
thats AoA nightcrawler, your forgetting the real nightcrawler is a priest that strongly values life and thats why he becomes an x-man, a no holds barred match between nightcrawler and toad would be pointless because they would both still fight the same, toad has that raw emotion that he has to show and nightcrawler is very collected and thoughtful

Mightyrain
I said a no holds barred fight... meaning neither one holding anything back. Bamf <Grabs Toad's head from behind him> BAMPF <Teleports away with his head before he even knows Nightcrawler is behind him> Who cares about raw emotion wont help him what so ever... he wont even get a chance to use it.

No in a fight that is in character... Bamf Teleports behind Toad and kicks him in the back of the head... rendering him unconcious... before Toad even knows where Nightcrawler teleported to.

Havoc470
holding anything back physically, not mentally.... no holds barred doesnt mean you kill your opponent, it means its gonna be a raw fight
...and AoA nightcrawler is the only nightcrawler that could teleport with a piece of someones body, the normal nightcrawler cant do that, if he teleports the head he teleports the rest of the body also

i already gave this one to nightcrawler, as for this being a quick match, that wont happen, toad wouldnt stand around and just get hit in the back of the head, on top of that it wouldnt render him unconcious because toads been hit by probably most of the MU (lol) and that would kinda have you prepped for getting kicked by nightcrawler

spyrokinesi35
yeah, but have you seen how fast he was in the movie? he was being controlled, but he had so much controlover his powers that he could kick a man, teleport to another guy before he even touched the ground and etc.. I also wish that nightcrawler and toad would've fought in x2, but anyways if it was movie nightcrawler (when he was being controlled) vs. movie toad it would just plain go to night (only because he won't hold back)

Havoc470
yeah nightcrawler hopped up on that weapon x stuff would own toad, because with that weapon x stuff your mind is compltely set on its goal, in other words killing toad would be his mind-set here, and im sure movie nightcrawler would win there....yeah hopefully in x3 they do fight eachother, i dont really care who wins as long as they show the fight i'd be happy

Wynndar
regular comics kurt has done the teleport with a body part trick before...the thing is it hurts him, thus he cant use it on just anybody...remember when rogue fought Nimrod after Nimrod kicked Juggernauts ass? Rogue absorbed Colossus and Nightcrawler's abilities...even after combining her and Colossus' durability, teleporting with Nimrod's arm still hurt her pretty bad...Nightcrawler can teleport with toad's head maybe...but anyone more durable than toad and it could kill him

Havoc470
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1561 this is AoA nightcrawler

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=752 this is the regular nightcrawler

notice the powers and abilities of both of them, as for that rogue thing thats just completely wierd, because no other comics ever acknowledged he could do that other than AoA nightcrawler

either way comic wise nightcrawler would win, and in the movie i would like to see them fight eachother

Muck101
Bihotches!!! xD Revived again!!

batdude123
Nightcrawler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.