Ohhh, the Anticipation!! (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
What are you most looking forward to seeing in Ep3?

Sith Master X
1st. Sidious Vs. Yoda

2nd. Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan

...but I'm really just looking forward to everything.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Sith Master X
1st. Sidious Vs. Yoda

Is that confirmed?? I never heard that, but THAT would be an awesome fight to see.

Jedi Priestess
Anakin/Obi-Wan

captainmidnight
I'm kinda looking forward to yoda farting,but the whole movie gets me excited

PVS
The Duel

yoda/palps

obi/GG

mace/palps/anakin

THE WHOLE F***ING THING in fact big grin

Lyn
I am very curious to see what happens to Padme. I'm also anticipating Anakin's supposed force-shuddering roar.

I think though, like so many others, I'm looking forward to the Anakin/Obi-Wan duel. (Also for what music JW comes up with for that).

Sith Master X
As far as I know, yes, this duel will take place, and it will be at the Jedi temple.

amity75
I want to see how they explain the Palpatine transformation. Though it's gonna be amazing seeing the twins. OK, they're just babies but it IS still Luke and Leia!

PVS
i cant vote "all of the above", so im not voting stick out tongue

captainmidnight
i really wanna see GG's arms split into 2 and wield 4 lightsabres

jedijunky1138
The OSB! The OSB! Can't wait to see the OSB!

OB1-adobe
i voted other. I'm just glad the saga is going to be complete. Then soon my SW dvd collection won't look like this anymore: I,II,IV,V,VI

Mace Skywalker
most definately the fight between obi and ani

Lyn
laughing Too true.

Morgoths_Wrath
You could just vote for them all eek!

You don't have to choose just one...I know it's hard

randi_jedi
There is just too freaking much. I am anticipating it all!!! But I think that the two most are THE duel and Padme's fate. I really like her character, and already know what is going to happen to her, so it kinda hurts. But I think she will have a big impact, even though the story doesn't inolve her quite as much....or does it???? Mwuuuuhahahahahaha!

captainmidnight
your just concerned about those boobs,me too woooooooweeeeeee!!!

darktim1
I can't wait to see the duel and hearing darth vaders breathing is going to be cool also just knowing he is going to take over universe after ward.

captainmidnight
please excuse my previous post randi-jedi,i didnt realize you are a girl,i get irresponsible when posting sometimes,i apologize!!!!

Morgoths_Wrath
ohh, you guys

Yeah, I definitely want to know why the Emperor eventually ends up looking like a "walking corpse". I hope they explain this any many other questions in ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.