Cable VS Nate Grey VS Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
sernaroi:
it is the current version of these three, not "if franklin was older" and not "cable used to be" or "if nate had more control of his powers"

just a fight of the current versions

crazyspinz
id have to say cable on this one, but it would be frikin close between him and frank

HarmonicFlo88
lol...nate grey has died. but nice try tho, this would definitely be a good fight.

HarmonicFlo88
LOL u make me laugh. even though x-man is dead as i mentioned, IF he was alive...he would be tha victor.

God-like cable is cable at his full potential, without tha techno-organic virus. it was always mentioned that his powers WOULD BE god-like, however they are not AT nate grey's level. they are damn close though....

also, franklin richards powers were shut down. so you have ur winner : cable. simply cuz nates dead and franklins just a kid without his powers.

crazyspinz
well u get wut i was tring to say though, i havnt read a comic in a while, a yes cables power is basicaly what nates could be if he had contol over it. and i am talking about god like cable. and when did richards loose his power?, im not up to date on my xman and franklin comics right now

psy_blade
Franklin

123KID
isn't "current" Nate dead and current Franklin powerless ?
seems kinda unfair...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by 123KID
isn't "current" Nate dead and current Franklin powerless ?
seems kinda unfair...

To be fair, the thread was made in 2004. Different comic climate at the time.

guy222
franklin

Utrigita
Franklin

id369

guy222
yes, frankie is a child again

but franklin has been avatar and psi lord

and we all know wat powers frankie had as a child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.