Very cool prequal related news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Mel Brooks announced today that he will soon begin filming Spaceballs 2, a parody of the prequals and he said that his goal is to release it in theaters on either may 19 2005 or 2006. How awsome is that?

captainmidnight
i like spaceballs but i dont want it released the same time as ep3,it would take the seriousness away from ROTS

Jedi Priestess
I agree

Darth Jello
the source is an interview with brooks from aintitcoolnews.

darktim1
me to.

cal31
I already posted this in the Movie Discussion area.

Darth Jello
oh come on guys, yuo don't want his last film to be dracula...dead and loving it, do you?

Gangularis
god no!!

anyway, i think he should at least wait to see what episode III is like before makin the next spaceballs.

Member.
yea, he should release SBII in 2006.

cornponious
More power to him. I say "Release it on the same day!!!"

Oh wait, I swore I'd never post here again.

cornfakeious (shadow corn)

queeq
Cool... I am in dire need of a GOOD Mel Brooks movie. I think Spaceballs was his last. Life Stinks wasn't too great, neither was Robin Hood - Men in Tights, and Dracula was fairly awful.

captainmidnight
i like spaceballs....but i always liked blazing saddles,i thought it was a cool idea having a black cowboy as the star,and at the same time making fun of how stupid people were back then

cal31
Men in Tights is a classic, I think that was his last good film.

Sith Master X
That's retarded. I don't want anything else interfering with the release of Episode 3, especially not a spoof on the series.

jedijunky1138
I wonder if this is just a rumor or has it been confirmed? Wouldn't Mel Brooks need GL's permision to make a spoof of his movies?

Darth Jello
technically no, and mel said it himself. again this is from AICN

queeq
Hardly. The only fun thing in that film is Mel Brooks himself as Rabbi tuck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.