new gg pic on os

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jillvall
starwars.com/fanclub/

Clai Keboa
Any chance you can post it?

jedijunky1138
Clai you need to stop asking for posts, PM the older members and ask for them to send them to you.

randi_jedi
And peeps wont get mad if you ask for them?

jedijunky1138
The link above takes you to the HS Sign up site. The pic is an older GG DRAWING! While you are there go ahead and sign up. HS is well worth the money.

Jedi Priestess
No they wont get mad, what upsets people is the begging for pm's or pics inside the threads themselves. They may or may not share it depends on the person. I myself am no longer doing this because it has bit me on the ass but there are plenty that do yet. All you need to do is look at the frequent posters that have been here awhile to figure out who best to ask. wink
JP

Member.
or you can just nag till they ban u =/

anyway, old pic.

jedijunky1138
Thanx JP.

Clai Keboa
Wow, wow, wow!! hey i'm new here so i dont know the rules of conduct as it were. I've read alot of threads here and tried to get all the information that you good guys post, they are really good. i would like to keep reading and discussing with you all, but i've read alot of what i would call ganging up on newbies. If there is some sort of clique here then why don't you either keep this site to about 10 members or all chat on msn!.

Not touchy or anything, just trying to fit in a little guys. Peace

Member.
the way to fit in is to act like u've been here for 4 yrs.

jedijunky1138
If you hadn't noticed Clai we didn't gang up on you. We simply showed you the right path to get what you want. We like discussing SW with everyone. You are more that welcome to join in, even start posts but make sure the topic isn't already the subject of a thread.

Clai Keboa
Jedijunky i know you didnt gang up on me. It is hard to keep a track of all the threads that go on here, but i'll try too.

ok?

Many regards
A much wiser newbie

jedijunky1138
Glad to have you with us Clai! And BTW I'm still a somewhat of a newbie myself. I have already been through all of this myself (right JP?) so I know how you feel.

Clai Keboa
Nice one Junky.

cornponious
All your base are belong to me.

You will soon be so fed up with this place that you will limp away in disgust, only to later return and post a few things despite having sworn never to again.

Oh wait, I swore I'd never post here again.

Corn-fake-ious (Shadow on the River Kwai)

Jedi Priestess
oh good grief JJ I wasnt THAT hard on ya! wink

jedijunky1138
No you weren't JP and thanx for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.