Death Becomes Her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
A very heavy handed version of a Picture of Dorian Grey designed for the screen. As the subject matter involves Hollywood's Black Arts in make up effects it is inevitable that it should have deteriorated into a zombie flick by the second half.

If anyone's seen this, do you think it fair for Hel to suffer that horrendous fate? I could envision Mad ending up that way from the first, (with that dreadful number sick ) but I rather liked Helen's ingenuity in finding ways of getting rid of her nemesis embarrasment

G.P
Doesn't this belong to the movies Discussion Forum ?

COTTON MOUTH
yeah, get of the reviws man...........

Curl_Up&Dye
Oh man I remember that movie....I saw it a wicked long time ago, but it was on tv again recently.

It was one of the funniest "horror"(?) movies to ever grace late night tv. Great casting too...Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep...

wicked sweet

shaber
It was of the genres Comedy and Horror smile

"My ass! I can see... my ass!!" http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/evil/bgbiggrin.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.