Bishop vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Can Ironmans armor stand up to an ever increasing energy assault. Most of starks weapons are energy based so they would only charge Bishop with more power.
band
Bishop goes to the barn and fires some SAMs at Ironman then he tags him with repetitive energy that Ironman can't get a signal lock on so his armor won't compensate.
Sending Tony's armor out of control it releases mad amounts of energy that Bishop absorbs and crushes the suit like a can of coke.coke raver

crazyspinz
wow, u realy like bishop now eh

Evangel94
All that does is recharge the armor and supercharge the armor.

Spiderninja008
one, Iron man isn't stupid. he doesn't need to use energy. I love bishop, but he is no match for 100 class iron fists. one blow and games ova.

Wonderman
Course Bishops smart too. He comes to the fight fully charged with energy. Blasting Ironman into the sky where he has no choice but to fire repulser rays at Bishop...the one move Lucas is dying for.

Cosmic Cube
Actually, Bishop can absorb ANY type of energy, even the kinetic energy of a punch. So if Iron Man decides to clobber him, he can absorb the energy of that too. He can absorb any form of energy, as long as it contacts his skin. He's done it against Juggernaut. He can only do this when he is conscious, however, and aware of the attack.

This is a tough one, but I think Tony will find a way to beat him.

Lord-of-Dreams
If the two had equal intelligences, it would be a draw. But Stark is a bloody genius, so he figures something out. Maby he could unleash his entire arsenal, as stated above, Bishop has to be aware of what he absorbing, so... I'm sure we all understand.

Scoobless
bishop can absorb kinetic energy now?.....hmmm....... stark could just use sonics..... while bishop may absorb some of it it should still effect his equilibrium

Lord-of-Dreams
Stark blasts the ground around Bishop. Bishop falls down into the Hell. Ironic, ain't it wink

LordFear
Bishop I need to read this guys's stats because he absorbs just about anything huh???Why isn't this guy in a comix by himself beating up THor and Hulk like they were prostitutes and he pimps them!!!!
I think your rendition of his powers are a little twisted or this character is way overly powerful.It just doesn't make sense.

Lord-of-Dreams
No. He has a good power. That doen't make him overly powerful. He hasn't reached the height of his power.

K Von Doom
Ironman can just choke him so Bishop has no energy to absorb.

Kento
I could have swore the Bishop had a limit. *shrugs* Oh well

theflyxx
Iron Man doesn't need to blast Bishop or punch him out to beat him. With no kinetic energy to absorb, Bishop is just a man.

Since Bishop doesn't possess superhuman strength, Iron Man could just go up to Bishop and outmuscle him. IM could squeeze Bishop's head and crush it or snap his neck.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by theflyxx
Iron Man doesn't need to blast Bishop or punch him out to beat him. With no kinetic energy to absorb, Bishop is just a man.

Since Bishop doesn't possess superhuman strength, Iron Man could just go up to Bishop and outmuscle him. IM could squeeze Bishop's head and crush it or snap his neck.
Let me get this straight...
IM doesn't hit Bishop at all, so he WILL win?? How does he win if he doesn't throw any punches? And what is preventing Bishop from mauling IM with his human level strength? Or even dropping a brick on his own head? lol, funny idea...
But there's a secnond part...
IM can now beat up Bishop who now has a human level strength. Dude. You ust have the attention span of a cookie!!! By your own logic, once IM lays a finger on Bishop, the latter gets strong and bonks IM. Did you forget that Bishop's power doesn't stop working after not being activated (and you see, this makes ZERO SENSE in itself)? Now, don't get me wrong. I do think that Bishop would lose. But not like this.

theflyxx
You didn't get it straight.........at all.

Bishop can absorb, store, and re-emit ANY form of energy. That includes kinetic energy. What type of energy does a punch produce? Kinetic energy.

The kinetic energy that is produced by a punch is far greater than the kinetic energy produced from just touching someone.

Punching Bishop would be self-defeating. Punching Bishop (especially with Iron Man's strength level) would do nothing but give him energy to absorb where he could enhance his strength and endurance. Tony's smarter than that and would surely know this. With no energy from the punches to absorb, Bishop has nothing except the strength level of a human. How will he manage to inflict any damage to Iron Man then?

Also, Iron Man's armor has an energy induction grid embedded in the surface of the armor. This absorption grid absorbs energy from attacks to recharge the armor or redirect into the weapons systems. Any blasts that Bishop would hit Iron Man with would only increase the armor's energy levels and weapons systems.

Whatever the case may be, Tony will figure out a way to defeat Bishop. Stark's a genius (knowledge of kinesiology and kinetics would be paramount when creating a suit of armor) and would know Bishop's weaknesses and would easily find a way to circumvent Bishop's powers.

theflyxx
double post

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh!! I see what you're saying. Good point. I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.