Wolfs Rain RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilWolfWarrior
Hey. I just made this out of boredom and I figured that fans of Wolfs Rain would wanna RP this big grin .

<Tidus>
Did you get permission?

Summoner_Yunie
Yeah, did ya?

EvilWolfWarrior
Yeah. I'm not that stupid.

BOPRecruit 16
oh good eek! stick out tongue laughing i have been suggesting this anime for a game for a week now. thanks for starting it!

Summoner_Yunie
Well, we just wanted to make sure. Often times many people do RPS without permission and their RP is closed.

<Tidus>
OK Im in! I watched an episode or two... Wolfs who comoflauge themselfs as humans, And they could turn into wolfs any time they want...The rest you will have to help me.

Serket
I'm into Wolf's Rain!

Summoner_Yunie
I just wanted to make sure they had permission. So see ya later!

Guardian_Rikku
I love Wolf's Rain! I'm in smile

EvilWolfWarrior
Great. I've watched a lot of episodes, so I know a lot about this. im not saying anything bad tho.

BOPRecruit 16
i've watched enough of the show to get by on knowing how everything works on that show, but there are certain details that i would like to change or add on too...

btw, we should try to figure out a plot for the game and character statis.

star_scar_child
im in wolfs rain rocks

Nixy
I guess im in too.

JessicaAnimeLuv
i'm in! i've seen all the episodes they've shown! but if i miss one my friend records them so i just rewatch it with her!

EvilWolfWarrior
Great. I missed I few episodes, so theres some things I dont kno. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
dude, is anyone going to bother to develop a plot for this game or what?

Kiyouhana
I'll play...

As for the plot...

Why not it take place when the Jagura still has Cheza and the wolves are still searching for her....
They could be in I don't know like trapped in some kind of place....and are trying to find their way out...

Just a suggestion...

EvilWolfWarrior
Nice. Now all thats left is, who's gonna be what???? I seriously dont care, cuz im not online that much anymore.

Guardian_Rikku
I wanna be Cheza!!! I could play another too if we need me to.

Kiyouhana
I guess I'll be Hige...

Guardian_Rikku
Wooot.

<Tidus>
Ill just be another breed of the white wolfs(I think there called paradise wolfes or something...) and the Black wolfs(The ones who are eeeevil!)
My name will be Vash...

EvilWolfWarrior
I'll be Toboe, I guess. Where r we staring off????

wolffire608
this sounds kool can i join and if so what do i do??? if any1 could tell me id really be thankful

wolffire608
oh srry i understand srry ok im in

EvilWolfWarrior
Choose a person to be. Thats it. I'll start off the setting.

:: Toboe, Hige, Kiba, and Tsume arrive at Darcia's Keep, on entering they are split up. They wander aimlessly.....::

Toboe: Where are they???!!!

<Tidus>
~Ok didnt wach that episode, who and what are they looking for?~

Guardian_Rikku
What should I do since I'm Cheza?

EvilWolfWarrior
u guys make a plot then! Im just stuff!!

BOPRecruit 16
alright, at this rate, nothing is getting accomplished with this game. so i'm out. if i want to play a wolf's rain game or something like it, i'll create one or join the next one i see. sorry everyone.

wolftundra
Can I be Kiba?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

EvilWolfWarrior
Sure. Someone make a plot. I suck at stuff like this. Im only a gorey writer....... sad confused

wolffire608
i wanna be blue! she rocks!!!!

EvilWolfWarrior
plz, could some1 just make a fricken plot???? This is getting boring, and id care who is who!!! mad mad

wolffire608
ok ill make a plot lets start at the beging kiba ur in the snow hige ur in the city somwhere toboe ur also in the city tume ur with the idiots and im with quent right now lets begin

EvilWolfWarrior
Ok, that sounds good. Roll Check!
I'm Toboe.
Whos Kiba, Blue, Hige, and Tsume????

wolffire608
im blue!!!! ^_^

Chaos Loki
Can i be my own character??? Just wondering, if not i will be Hige...

EvilWolfWarrior
I dont care

Chaos Loki
Thanks and sorry for asking......
EvilWolfWarrior: I will be Tsume instead of making my own just so we can get going.

Tsume: *Sitting in the tree in the city watching his pitiful gang practice fighting*
*sigh* "God... i sure picked up a fine pack of absolute idiots" He mutters to himself while looking into the polluted sky.

EvilWolfWarrior
Toboe: :: turns to Tsume:: C'mon Tsume! :: he turns and continues to practice::

wolffire608
Blue: sniffs the air, scenting wolves, tugs on her leash trying to show Quent the way
Qent: sencing blue`s ergency starts to follows his trusty dog, knowing what see means gets his gun ready

Chaos Loki
((Toboe is not part of Tsumes gang, they meet when Toboe sees Tsume in an alley and decides to follow him.))
Tsume: *Jumps out of the tree and lands with a thud on the broken cement* We are raiding the "Noble Provisions" shipment tonight. Don't show up if you don't want to fight. We will meet behind the station at sunset. * He then walks into and alley and immediaty sences Blu , and decides to wander in thier general direction*

EvilWolfWarrior
U SUCK!!!!

Chaos Loki
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! YOU ARE ALWAYS ANGRY AND IF YOU SAW THE ANIME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT TOBOE AND TSUME DON'T MEET IN THE GANG BUT AFTERWARDS....
-Chaos

wolffire608
Blue: sights tsume and instantly growls, baring fangs, fur bristled
Quent lets blue loose snd aims his gun at tsume ready to fire
Blue: charges at tsume

Chaos Loki
Tsume: (( Tsume is in human form)) *Turns to face Blu and and Quent once he sees Quent's gun her darts through the alley inorder to dodge the bullets, while running he turns into his wolf form and turns to confront Blu and fight her* (( Are we the only one's playing??))

wolffire608
Blue: fights tsume with all her might
Quent trys to follow blue constantly making wrong turns down wrong allies, cant seem to find blue and tsume
( i donno?)

Chaos Loki
Tsume: "Why do you let him control you? You could tear him to shreds you may not be a full blooded wolf but you are close enough" ((Is Blu 1/2 or whole wolf, i forgot?)) *Continues to fight Blu and for the first time in his life wished he had a pack to help him fight her* ((Hello!! anyone else besides wolffire and I playing this RP?))

wolffire608
(blue is half)
Blue: keeps fighting dont speak dosent trust tsume only trust quent
Quent: finally finds tsume and blue and shoots at tsume barly missing him
( hello people wheres kiba and hige and toboe and cheza???)

Chaos Loki
((come on i know other people joined..... please start playing it is not any fun with out you all))
Tsume: *Looks at Quent in Disgust* ((Tsume is thinking in the next thing in *'s)) *"NO human shoots at me and gets away with it!!"* ((Back to action)) *Turns to Quent and charges strait at him with his fangs beared and dripping with Blue's bl00d* ((Now would be a good time for Cheza to start to act up to distract them -or- Kiba and Hige to show up to help/distract -maybe even- Toboe but i doubt that EvilWolfWarrior is playing still... *for EvilWolfWarrior: I'm sorry for what I said but it is true*....))

nails
i call toboe!!!!!!!!!!!! ive seen the whole series!!

nails
toboe runs in front of tsume getting sliced by fangs.
tsume screams: noo toboe you fool look what ive done now!!

ok never mind im leaving....

EvilWolfWarrior
Dude, I'm done with this..... You guys can make your own Wolfs Rain RP, god........... I mean, if we're gonna sit here arguing about who the hell is who, then this is just bull. Later.
:: runs off in the distance:: no expression

wolffire608
Blue: looks at toboe and jumps at him knowing she has more of a chance agenst him, drives her fangs into his leg trying to severly injur him
Quent: being drunk cant aim and trys to shoot toboe and tsume but almost shoots Blue
Blue: blue lets go of toboe and baks away for a sec then attack again

Reilyn_Sohma
i'll be my own character. Her name is Reilyn

Reilyn_Sohma
Reilyn: *appears out of no where in front of Tsume* GOD!!!! You're so weak. You can't even fight against a half breed, and you call urself a full blooded wolf.

kibas_girl
can i be in to i love wolf's rain

kibas_girl
i call chezza she rocks

Kareia Youkai
Ek I need help finding a kewl pic of Cheza off Wolf's Rain...a nice one.....can you even get those anymore? La la la...boredom. I need help if you can plz pm me. I am as lost as you can get with finding one.

Search4Paradise
h t t p : / / g a m e s . g r o u p s . y a h o o . c o m / g r o u p / S e a r c h _ F o r _ P a r a d i s e /

Just type it all togeter to access the site. I really am sorry for disturbing you rp. But I really need people to join Search for Paradise. As of now we only have five members and none of the characters are taken.

Sapphire101
i'm in i love wolf's rain

SilentWolf
LOVE wolves, and wolvesrain, im in. My character is a jet black wolf with sharp brown eyes. Her name is Rae

SilentWolf
Rae: Walks aimlessly through the streets, scavenging for something to eat. Her nose twitches at the scent of other wolves, and she slowly heads in their direction.

Wolfs'rainlover
I just joined so im late.BUT I LOVE THIS SHOW! so im in I guess.

Wolfs'rainlover
My wolf isnt the type youd find at all.She's pure white with black stripes and completly black paws.She has purple eyes......I told ya.Her name is Ravin and she has a thing for Kiba.Who plays him by the way?

Wolfs'rainlover
Oh and in human form she's got blue eyes and long brown hair.She slim with a brown sweater and orange cargo pants. May I start?

SilentWolf
go ahead, no one has been playing for a while. By the way, i love ur name. mines Raevynn laughing

Wolfs'rainlover
Lol thanks.I like yours too.^.^ Ravin:*sniffs around for a minute.Then continues down the street looking for any trace of other wolves.

SilentWolf
The dark wolf slips through the shadows, searching for food in the deserted streets

Wolfs'rainlover
This is lonely.Wanna start a new one? I think I will.

SilentWolf
yea you should, you should make it after the wolfs rain series, maybe more people will join???? cuz this rp would be realy scweet if more ppl were in it

Wolfs'rainlover
Ok.Maybe you should just in case.If mine fails maybe yours wont.Certainly worth a shot.

angel_wings2010
May i join in to the rp please? I like wolf's rain alot and my old name was kiba_lover but i couldn't access it anymore. So may i please join?

SilentWolf
or we can keep this one and just start over. since now we have another person this thing might start moving again. Yes u may join

angel_wings2010
Originally posted by SilentWolf
or we can keep this one and just start over. since now we have another person this thing might start moving again. Yes u may join

Thank you for letting me join... now my new question is this: Can i be my own character please? I mean if I can't then i can settle for being Cheza or Blue ((especially Blue... she's so nice and yet she's so strong)). Well my made up character goes with Tsume or Toboe, i haven't decided yet. But i'm just checking to see if it's alright for me to have my own character.

SilentWolf
yea you can make up ur own. We need some origninal people though. THat will make this more interesting

angel_wings2010
Originally posted by SilentWolf
yea you can make up ur own. We need some origninal people though. THat will make this more interesting
Okay... i was just making sure it was okay with everyone first before i did anything... who are you gonna be?

SilentWolf
My character is a jet black wolf with bright brown eyes. Her name is RAevynn and shes a lone wolf. She seems violent and cold hearted (kind of like tsume) but shes very loyal and protective.

angel_wings2010
Your wolf sounds cool! My wolf is a silver wolf with a white under belly and jaw. She's got bright golden eyes and her name is Cresent. I came up with the decision that she and Tsume like each other... unless someone else wanted to be Tsume's mate because i can certainly change it to Toboe or Kiba.

SilentWolf
Awww... she sounds so pretty ^_^. Well, my wolf doesnt really need a mate since shes been toughened out by years of loniness, so unless anyone else wants tsume, hes all urs

angel_wings2010
YAYS!!!!! *Hugs Tsume*

Tsume: EWWWWWW! Human germs!!! *runs away*

Me: awwwwwwww *cries*

Do you want to start rping now or wait for some more people to get here?

SilentWolf
you can go ahead and start, but there are very few ppl right now

angel_wings2010
uh... let's just start and hopefully some more people will want to join. Wait! what's the setting again?

SilentWolf
hmm... They never really made up a setting, so lets say it takes place in the setting that wolfs rain ends in? after the wolves died if you saw that last episode, or it can take place before that

angel_wings2010
*thinks* hm... i think we should have it take place before that but we don't have to if you don't want to

SilentWolf
okay then it takes place before that

angel_wings2010
okay! i'll start now then

~starting~

*Cresent was running as fast as she could* gotta get away! *The nobles ship hovered over her and she closed her eyes, hoping to find someone to help her. She saw another wolf in the distance and ran towards her* Can you help me please? *Cresent pleaded the stranger*

SilentWolf
Raevynn looked suprised as she saw another wolf running towards her. She pleaded for help. This was unusual, usualy another wolf meant fighting. Raevynn looked up and saw the huge ship behind her. It wasnt in her nature leave another wolf behind. "this way, hurry!" Raevynn turned her back towards the other wolf and sprinted into a citybehind her. She ran through an empty streets as fast as she could as she listened to the sound of the nobles ship behind her. In the blink of an eye Raevynn skided around a corner and into an ally way. She ran into a chicken wired fence, and squeezed under it. Once on the other side she waited for a split second for the other wolf to catch up, then she jumped through an empty window to an abandoned warehouse, and landed silently on the dusty floors. She waited for the other wolf to do the same then asked. "are you alright?"

angel_wings2010
*Cresent jumped through the empty window and landed next to Raevynn* i'm alright, thank you so much for helping me uh... i didn't catch your name

SilentWolf
"The names Raevynn. What were those nobles chasing you for?"

RogueGambitdare
~may I join u guys?~

SilentWolf
of course you can

RogueGambitdare
~thanks I'll be a made up characeter.~
Her name is Midnight. She is a black wolf with a white streak across her face. She has golden eyes.
Her human form is a girl with red hair and green eyes. She wears a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Her pants are black jeans and black high heeled boots.

SilentWolf
interesting character, hurry up and make ur opening post

RogueGambitdare
*Another wolf jumps out from the darkness.*
"Who r you and why r you in my turf?"

SilentWolf
lol just kidding.

Raevynn's hair stood on end. her teeth were bared and she snarled viciously. "This my territory. Where did you come from?" She shot back defensivly.

RogueGambitdare
"Hey no one was here I didn't think this place belonged to anyone. So I decided to stay here and make this my turf."

SilentWolf
"heh. Well I blend in. Raevynn sniffed at the other wolf. I dont recognize your scent. Thats very strange. But this will have to wait. We need to get out of this building. She motioned for the other wolves to follow, and ran through a maze of dusty hallways and towards an old wooden door. She stoped a few feet in front of it. " We're going to need to blend in." Raevynn changed her apparence to match that of a young human.

RogueGambitdare
*Midnight followed and also changed to human form.*
"Just so you know the name's Midnight."

SilentWolf
The wolf nodded towards midnight, and shook her dark hair from her eyes. "lets go then." She opened the door and steped out into a street. She walked casual down the street as a group of armed men trotted past her. They were obviously looking for them. Raevynn walked past a stand loaded with candy. She poketed some, even though she hated the stuff. Raevynn stoped walking when she came to another abanded building. "this is where I usualy hide out. We should stay here untill things cool down."

RogueGambitdare
Midnight followed Raevynn into the building.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. I mean after I almost attacked you and stuff."

SilentWolf
"heh, no problem. Usualy its me who does the attacking around here. I dont sense anything bad about you, so I've got no reason to hurt you." Raevynn led them both into a big empty room on the 4th floor. There wasa huge open window in front of it. You could see most of the city from it. "Damn nobles... I dont know what they want with wolves."

RogueGambitdare
"I heard they are just killing us to have fun. But I think they see us as a threat to their race."

SilentWolf
"Possibly. But whatever the hell they're doing it needs to stop. I've got a strange feeling about their business. Something horrible is going to happen if they continue this. Im even suprised to have met you two. Especailly in the same day"

RogueGambitdare
*shrugs* "I didn't know there were even any others of our kind in this city until now."

angel_wings2010
*Cresent's curiousity overcame her and she ventured off towards an odd scent. She slammed into another body and fell to the ground* i'm sorry! *Cresent got to her feet and dusted herself off. She looked at the stranger. He was tall and had white hair pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes were a shining golden color and he wore tight, black leather*

RogueGambitdare
"Where'd that other wolf go?"

SilentWolf
"neither did I. And I roam this city all the time. As for this other wolf-" she nodded to cresent "Idont know where she came from. Not from this area thats for sure."

angel_wings2010
*The stranger snorted and walked past Cresent* watch where you're going! *He growled. Cresent blinked some and suddenly a hand picked her up off the ground. She looked at an odd girl (Blue... but i'm too lazy to describe her)* are you alright? *the girl asked*

angel_wings2010
*Cresent nodded and suddenly a bullet struck her in the back* AHHHHHHH! *Cresent fell to her knees and tears came into her eyes* Damn!

angel_wings2010

RogueGambitdare
"Did you here that?" runs out towards the sound and finds the one wolf and 2 other strange looking wolves.

RogueGambitdare
Originally posted by angel_wings2010

SilentWolf
Raevynn came charging towards the other wolf. She was already back in her wolf form. She spotted a man holding a gun. He looked like he was part of the nobles army. Raevynn leapt through the air and cought him in the neck. He fell to the floor gurgling and sputting, as Raevynn swerved around to face whoever else challenged her.

SilentWolf
not me either.sorryz

RogueGambitdare
Midnight went over and checked on the one wolf. "She is hurt badly but I think she'll make it."

angel_wings2010
Tsume: *he growled at the strange wolf* what the hell do you want?!

Cresent: *Cresent was starting to lose consciousness when the strange wolf she had bumped into met her eyes. Cresent then suddenly blacked out*

Tsume: Stupid stray! *He then continued to glare at the other two wolves*

angel_wings2010

RogueGambitdare
Midnight attacked Tsume. Biting him in the arm blood flying everywhere.

SilentWolf
Raevynn snarled at Tsume "Hey pal, beat it. You wont start anything with us if you know whats good for ya" She said, standing over the younger wolf who was starting to bleed badly.

angel_wings2010
Tsume: *throws Midnight off of him and clutched his wound* why you little...! *Tsume lunged at Midnight, his jaws wide open*

angel_wings2010
Blue: Tsume stop fighting! Kiba's going to be so angry with you if he finds out what you're doing!

RogueGambitdare
Tsume: *throws Midnight off of him and clutched his wound* why you little...! *Tsume lunged at Midnight, his jaws wide open*
dodges and bites into him

SilentWolf
Raevynn bit onto tsume neck, and slammed him into a nearby wall. She pinned him there for a few seconds, then let go. "I suggest you leave my friends alone if you value your physical health"

RogueGambitdare
bites down harder on Tsume

angel_wings2010
Tsume: *shakes Raevynn off of him and is about to sink his fangs into her when a white wolf knocks him down*

Kiba: KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

Blue: thank god you're here Kiba, make Tsume stop!

Hige: Blue! You're okay! *hugs Blue* i was so worried about ya

Blue: *smiles* go help Kiba stop Tsume!

Tsume: *growls and lunges at Moonlight, none-the-less*

Kiba: *knocks him down again* I SAID KNOCK IT OFF AND I MEAN IT!!!! *Kiba showed his fangs*

SilentWolf
"put him down." Raevynn snarled, still angered from the human with the gun. "We dont need to waste our energy on this."

RogueGambitdare
Midnight wimpers and backs off.

SilentWolf
Raevynn goes back to Cresent, and sniffs at her wound. "We dont need this right now. Midnight, take crescent and lets get out of this place. Someone could see us."

angel_wings2010
Kiba: *looks at the two wolves* who are you?

Tsume: *growls and picks up Cresent's unconscious body* we'll take care of her!

Hige: now don't use that as an accuse Tsume just to hold a pretty girl *laughs*

Tsume: Shut the hell up, porky!!!!

RogueGambitdare
Puts Cresent on her back and wimpers slightly. "Raevynn I don't you think the other black wolf could help us?"

RogueGambitdare
~ignore my post~

RogueGambitdare
"Raevynn I think we should let them help her." she changes into her human form

SilentWolf
"They might. But i dont know if we can trust them. Are you alright? That other wolf was vicious."

RogueGambitdare
"I'm fine but she needs help and I think we should trust them."

SilentWolf
Raevynn growled in a low pitch as she noticed one of the strange new wolves glance at her. She changed to her human disguise. "Alright. It's worth a shot."

angel_wings2010
Kiba: *still waits for their names but doesn't say anything*

Cheza: This one heard the sound of fighting... are you wolves alright?

Kiba: Yes we're fine Cheza *walks towards her*

Blue: don't worry we'll take care of her

Hige: yea we sure will!

Blue: *glares at Hige* i hope you're not thinking what i think you're thinking, Hige

Hige: uh... no not at all! hehe *rubs the back of his head and gives an innocent smile*

Tsume: *snorts* stupid idiots! Hey kid... go see who those wolves are

Toboe: Okay! *walks over to them* hi my name's Toboe nice to meetcha! That's Kiba, Hige, Blue, Cheza, and Tsume carrying your friend

RogueGambitdare
Kiba: *looks at the two wolves* who are you?

Tsume: *growls and picks up Cresent's unconscious body* we'll take care of her!

Hige: now don't use that as an accuse Tsume just to hold a pretty girl *laughs*

Tsume: Shut the hell up, porky!!!!

"My name is Midnight. My friend and I are willing to trust you for now."

angel_wings2010
Toboe: *smiles* okay! sorry about Tsume and all *whispers* he's got attitude problems

Tsume: I heard that runt!!!

Toboe: what?! i didn't say anything

SilentWolf
Raevynn stepped towards the scragly wolf named toboe. He seemed cheerfull enough. maybe these other wolves wouldnt be so bad. "we'll trust you if that impulsive friend of yours doesnt try and pull off another stunt like that again."

angel_wings2010

angel_wings2010
Tsume: IMPULSIVE?! YOU LITTLE....!

Kiba: Tsume, shut it!

Tsume: *growls and turns away*

RogueGambitdare

SilentWolf
Cya you all later. Fare thee well..

angel_wings2010
*Cresent was curled up in Tsume's arms. He was alone by a lake, just staring at her*

Tsume: Damn stray! I wonder where those other two wolves went off to? Oh well, they don't make a bit of difference to me! *Tsume stared at Cresent again. "she's so... so..."*

Kiba: *walked up to Tsume* Hey

Tsume: Hn! *turned away* what the hell do you want?!

Kiba: just checking on you, that's all

Tsume: I'm just fine!

Kiba: Okay, if you say so *walks off to find the other two wolves that had accompained Cresent*

SilentWolf
were still in the city right? a city sounds like an odd place for a lake. lol. Oh well,

Night had fallen, and Raevynn had taken her wolf form as she always did when she had the opprotunity. She sat atop a large rock that climbed towards the cloudy night sky. The moon barely peeked through the barrier the clouds created, but Raevynn could tell it would be a full moon in a few days. She started to wonder if Cresent was alright. She had started to feel a bit protective about the other two wolves she had met. When she was with them she felt a strange feeling. They seemed to get along very well and there hadnt been any disagreements between them. They were almost like a pack.

Vathu
ill be a pitch black wolf with a red streak down his belly and his eye.his eyes are red.his name is Vathu.

ninjababe
A grey wolf walks in the forest and comes to a lake where she would drink, she noticed the other wolves but siad nothing, she just kept drinking

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>