Better at electronics: Magneto vs Ironman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Magneto built that huge Asteroid M. Thanos has built large spaceships. Ironman's built numerous Ironman armors.

Who's better at building stuff?

Krissy Von Doom
And if we add Forge, who has the mutant power to create anything he wants, and Dr Doom into the mix, how would it go?

manjaro
as thanos as no place to call home, and he basically lives in all these giant starships, and millenia of experience in crafting other worldly tech, i'd give it to him.

BTW: am i the only one who finds it funny that whenever guys like thanos or galctus gets one of thier ships blown up they always have another on en route". so my question is how many do they have and where do they keep them. especially galactus whose ships are the size of moons. just sump,thin i always wondered

wrathofachilles
That guy on the Best Buy commercial, all the way.

Wynndar
hahaha....thats your new lab top

LordFear
Thanos because not only is he freaking a genius but he keeps stealing the techs of other civilizations after annihilating them

Soljer
Does Iron Man have a gun that can one-shot a warrior madness Thor?

Didn't think so. stick out tongue.

Bentley
And that was a prototype wasn't it?

Ironman doesn't have that in his wet dreams

LordFear
Originally posted by Bentley
And that was a prototype wasn't it?

Ironman doesn't have that in his wet dreams

Nice!!!!!

boriquaking55
A Thanosi could probably win this

Darth Macabre
It actually depends...In ratio comparison, I actually think Magneto is. Overall, however, Thanos.

shksprtx
Madison Jeffries ftw... Happy Dance

CasanoVa
Victor Mancha owns you all.

Or Iron Lad.

Wally West
Thanos is smarter than any of Earth's geniuses, by a lot, and his tech is far beyond Ironman or Magneto's.

King KAM
Originally posted by manjaro
as thanos as no place to call home, and he basically lives in all these giant starships, and millenia of experience in crafting other worldly tech, i'd give it to him.

BTW: am i the only one who finds it funny that whenever guys like thanos or galctus gets one of thier ships blown up they always have another on en route". so my question is how many do they have and where do they keep them. especially galactus whose ships are the size of moons. just sump,thin i always wondered thanos has no place to call home...maybe only for about 4 years or so.... you should really read more....actually thanos little planet still exists when he re-wrote the universe he re-built it.

for everyone who doesnt know, thanos used to have this little farm planet he lived on by himself where he farmed corn..... but Eternity destroyed it in Marvel:the END, and thanos got pissed cuss of it., but thanos brought it back when he gave up his divine power

Estacado
Thanos nuked his home.haermm

King KAM
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos nuked his home.haermm titan still exists... but the planet he actually liked, well he lives on that too

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by King KAM
titan still exists... but the planet he actually liked, well he lives on that too He's got some mass shit on that planet too...
One minute he's in an Earth looking house, the next, he's in Dexter's f*cking lab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.