i know i should be more open...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
but mainstream hip hop is so damn retarded and its the only thing my classmates listen to, one of my lady friends and i were talking about music and i asked her "did you hear the new apc song, imagine" and shes like "whats an apc" jawdrop what a turd. now we have a music club at our school and all they were playing was r kelly and shit and i asked to put on deftones and a guy asked what kind of music they played and i told him hes like "oh god no rock is bullshit" and of course everyone jumped on the bandwagon shocking

Dr. Strangelove
Sad. And you shouldn't try to be open to crappy music.

Ronny
i know but music is the only thing i talk about to people

Tirekicker
What can you really say about rap/hip hop music anyway? Besides that it is alright for house parties. But then there is alot that is good for house parties so nevermind.

Dr. Strangelove
Underground hip hop is great, sadly it's never played anywhere which is pathetic since it's a million times better than almost all mainstream artists. Ask Hockey Horror or MF Doom for some artists, you will not be dissapointed.

Turbo-Cajun
Bad Music makes people retarded....trust me i know.

lil bitchiness
I just hate hip-hop...any kind. Its a genre of music that doesnt apeal to me.

Deathblow
That first part isn't true, i've been to a ton of clubs and parties which have played indie hip-hop, and I've heard Hieroglyphics, Non Prophets and Quasimoto on the radio just recently. It does get played, you just have to look a little harder to find it.

Darth Revan
You should start a new club and call it "Ronny's Rockers" and play Incubus and Deftones and APC and have a mosh pit in the gym and and and...

MF D00m
That's funny

cause hip-hop hates you and your annoying avatar!

-hip-hop

HockeyHorror
laughing

TrAnCeDuO
death to the wiggers!

(JK)

but in all due seriousness hip hop needs to be stopped for awhile...during that time they can think up some new ideas and beats and overall raise the maturity and intelligence of the genre...because obviously weve hit rock bottom...i mean cmon! who gives a F*ck about a goddam white t-shirt!?

lil bitchiness
Excellent! Then my avatar is not getting changed, so hip hop can kiss my ass.

Oh and its way way bigger - even more annoyance.

HockeyHorror
this man is 100% wrong.

check out

Fermented Reptile- Lets Just Call You "Quits"

im still amazed by this album. incredible!!

MF D00m
hahaha, not one part of that wasn't funny. This guy's talking about intelligence? You type like a 12 year old. Well, maybe that's because you are a 12 year old. Honestly, I can name 20 rappers off the top of my head who are more intelligent than you. Take J-live for example. He has a college degree and teaches English. I doubt you have a high school degree and you can barely speak English, let alone teach it. All you're doing is showing how much you don't know. I guess it's not your fault. It's just funny that you run off at the mouth not knowing what you're talking about.

Oh yea, Hockey brings up a great point. The guy who produced Lets Just Call You "Quits", who is also a rapper by the name of mcenroe, has an engineering degree. What the f*ck you got? Milk?

PS We all know Eminem sucks.

MF D00m
Nah, I was just F*uckin' with ya. Hate hip-hop all you want, obviously. Damn that girl's ugly. The only reason why I find it annoying, but it doesn't bother me. I'm just like damn, that's an ugly ass chick. Make it as big as you like.

lil bitchiness
Hop hop is not my kind of genre. I never said it sucked, i just said i dont like it.

And yeah, i not many people like Brody Dalle in my avvy yes

TrAnCeDuO
okay...i dont think any of that was necessary. seriously what are you so defensive about? did i ruin your shit or something?

MF D00m
No, it was just that this wasn't the first time you've said that. Exactly the same thing, only worded differently. I just wanted you to know there's many, and I mean many, intelligent rappers out there. With college degree's and good jobs. It's the ones that sell-out that make them look bad, but there's more broke intelligent rappers than there are dumb rich MTV staples. It's pretty sad that the great one's get no exposure, while Eminem, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, ect get all of the fame and attention.

TrAnCeDuO
no shit sherlock! i was referring to the mainstream... there probably are better rappers out there but i cant stand that the most mainstram ones are making the most dull and ininspired crap and i have to deal with it everyday...so just to let you know im sorry if i accidently generalized...sheesh!

i dont like hip hop but lately with all the rave reviews about immortal technique i just might change my mind...

MF D00m
Sorry to come off like that. Just gets tiring when people put down hip-hop without listening to what I consider "real" hip-hop. But, yea, the mainstream sucks.

MF D00m
Oh, and I'm not trying to force hip-hop on you, or anybody else. It would just be nice if when people put it down, they knew what they were talking about. Tis all good though. big grin

TrAnCeDuO
*nods* i understand...honest mistake...big grin

Ronny
droolio that sounds wonderful

HockeyHorror
Chino vs Chino XL

laughing out loud

http://chinoxl.com/images/CXsticker.jpg

Ronny
CHINO IS BETTER eek!

HockeyHorror
I DOUBT IT eek!

laughing jk

wink

they both different genres big grin

Ronny
chino is the best of all music and human kind droolio

Darth Revan
True that, but Chino XL is a kickass rapper yes

Deathblow
Amen! droolio Chino's in my sig too, so it's two on one cool

Besides, Chino XL is overrated. You can only get so much enjoyment out of hearing some guy dissing people non-stop for 4 minutes.

HockeyHorror
laughing not true

<<Solo>>
I'll have to admit mainstream hip-hop, is pretty damn bad.

HockeyHorror
it is

HockeyHorror
ras kass summed it up pretty good

"What use to be hot was what a emcee said
Now Hip-Hop don't respect you unless you platinum or dead"
- Ras Kass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.