Mel Gibson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julibug
OK. I don't know what's up here, but I never really paid any attention to him until lately. All of a sudden I find him really attractive?!? Anyone else crush on Mel?? love

julibug
awwww!

julibug
I really liked him in The Patriot, Signs, Conspiracy Theory, & Ransom.

Anyway, here's my collection...

Kes
Indeed the man is hot! And funny big grin He has a great body for a 50 something years old.

Pirate_Girly
I "myself" owe Mel Gibson a whole lot for his creation of POC, he put 25 million of his own dollars into that movie, and he had had that idea for 15 years. As an actor, I like mel gibson, he did a great job in Signs, but i didnt like that crying scene at the table.

julibug
Oh, another one I liked him in was the Man Without a Face. Touching movie.

Crying scene at the table? *thinks* I'll have to go watch it again - you mean in Signs, right?

steely balls
mel gibson is a good looking guy, i'm confident enough with my sexuality to say he is very good looking. ihope i look like that when i'm his age.

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!!! mel is so hot, give me a pair of hand cuffs and..........well, i probably souldnt say it in these forums shifty

andyF1
I liked his earlier films until he started directing.

Gibson claims that the Holy Ghost spoke through him in the directing of this movie, and that everything in it is from the Bible. I very much doubt the first claim, and I can safely say that the second one is false.

Readon

Orlando Bloom03
You guys actually have a crush on him.........

lil bitchiness
Seriously, hes really hot!! I'll have a look at his age exactly, but he is super hot, and sup[er talented! Great actor, and shown to be great director as well! big grin

I love Mel!! big grin

Storm
I soooooooooooo liked him in Braveheart yes

Orlando Bloom03
OK There?

eleveninches
He was amazing in braveheart and the lethal weapon series

Evy_O
I like him a lot, and I've seen many of his movies. What was he thinking when he starred in "signs"?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
I liked him in Signs. smile

eclay
does anyone have any links with galleries of him?

julibug
http://www.eforu.com/gallery/melgibson/gallery1.html

http://images.google.com/images?q=Mel%20Gibson&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Clovie
he's a very good actor yes

and he made a big increase since fisrt mad max's messed

i liked him in lethal weapons, and what women want big grin

Kaleanae
Braveheart is the best eek!

PippinTook
^ Agreed. He was awesome in Braveheart. love

Mel is pretty good looking for his age. yes One of my friend's dad looked exactly like Mel Gibson a few years ago...It was creepy....Her mom looked like Bonney Hunt, too, so it was even more creepy. laughing out loud But, yeah, you gotta love Mel. big grin

nickokill
Will Mel Gibson go to jail for his recent DUI and remarks?

cking
no, rich people like him don't go to jail because they are always easy on them, most likely they will slap him on the wrist and say now "Mel don't do that every again ok Mel".If he does then his money will get him out pretty quickly, money talks especially in this situation.

botankus
I'm sure there's a thread for Mel in this forum. However, I don't know how to use the revitalized Search Function without bringing up the 10,000 posts in the OTF and GDF just like you don't, so I guess this thread is the only way to post your thoughts on the matter.

Anyway, I think Apocalypto, which comes out in December, is going to be stunning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.