Can somebody do me a favor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
i dont want to sound newbish and retarded but can somebody PM me the picture of anakin in front of the tantive iv door....highly apreciated

**i hope i dont get bashed** confused

Mr Zero
aw..I was so hoping that after an intro like "can somebody do me a favour" the post inside would say "kill me"

Xam
mr zero...wat about....NO!!!!dont post no moremessed

captainmidnight
yeah zero that was awfully stupid of ya

Mr Zero
Imagine that.

Xam
shhhhhhh!!!dont post I Said

moonwalker741
you people are no help

captainmidnight
couldnt you have pm'd somebody?

Xam
no who cares its only a pic man!!!hope its apreciated big grin big grin Happy Dance

moonwalker741
not that picture, theres a bigger one

PVS
^^^^

no satisfying moon laughing out loud

moonwalker741
laughing out loud

PVS
shit dude, i had the bookmark for the big one, but just deleted it like 3 days ago...bummer

Xam
laughing out loud mad

moonwalker741
damn, oh well, its alright

PVS
oh....and xam......you uploaded a HS image to the server.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

what are you all stoned?

moonwalker741
laughing

Marijuana - 50$
Six pack of Corona - 20$
Thirty grams of nicely cut cocain - 100$
Realizing your really really buzzed and posted a HS picture to the KMC server
**Priceless*
There are somethings money cant buy, for everything else, theres Mastercard.......Which might be the reason why your stupid in the first place

PVS
laughing out loud

PVS
20$ for a SIX PACK???
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

moonwalker741
10$ ? confused

stick out tongue

sorry i dont know, im still underage big grin

SomeGuy57
Will Xam get in trouble for uploading an HS picture?

PVS
hesen to be....peunished

moonwalker741
and crucified...

PVS
...and disemboweled for good measure

Xam
nothing will happen it was a...mistake cool and anyways this pic is in last months insider issue so i sacnned it roll eyes (sarcastic) and posted it no harm done!!!

Xam
wat does that mean?

PVS
disemboweling is when someone is tied down
and has their intestines slowly pulled out.

captainmidnight
shut the **** up..........buzzkliller!!!!!!

captainmidnight
he was just kidding around by the way..........

PVS
hunchy: reported

BadKitty
pics deleted.

BadKitty
also deleted a post that was quite flaming

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

please try to follow our rules

Pimpdoutplayer
I was going to say something to huchy but i guess thats taken care of..I don't think anyone will get mad at moonwalker cause he's a more respected member..

hunchy
I believe that PVS and some of the others were not being "too friendly" to the newbie who posted this thread...yet you never report that.

PVS
NICEKITTY big grin

hunchy
Also, I thought it was allowed to post pics as long as it was not a direct link to a website...which mine was not. It was from my computer. Please tell me if I am wrong.

BadKitty
is this directed at me?

maybe I should have left your post that was beyond 'not to friendly' seeing how you want to compare apples with oranges.

moonwalker741 has asked for someone to pm him the pic...has someone done that yet?

BadKitty
as far as I'm aware a hyperspace pic can not be attached to our server.

hunchy
This was not directed at you...it was earlier in the thread. As for the pictures, I thought I read somewhere that you could post pictures as long as it wasn't a direct link.

I believe that PVS and some of the others were not being "too friendly" to the newbie who posted this thread...yet you never report that.
is this directed at me?

maybe I should have left your post that was beyond 'not to friendly' seeing how you want to compare apples with oranges.

hunchy
Oh and I PM'd Moonwalker asking if he wanted the pic, but has not replied yet

Pimpdoutplayer
No one was being rude until you came along, hunchy..infact they were having fun..so just stop posting in here because you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

BadKitty
I don't believe so..I believe all unauthorized copies can not be posted especially anything from the subscriber-only area of the offical website.

can any one here confirm me on this?

PVS
i *think* raz doesnt mind hyperlinks.
but sometimes mods take hyperlinks down...
so i really dont know.

PVS
so moon, why is it that you need the large image?
any new photoshop work in the making?

moonwalker741
yeah, i wanted to make poster, and i want that image smile

PVS
if you cant find it by monday, ill research it when i have high speed. (at work)
i remember there being a page (not here, but linked from here)
that had "56k warning" in the page title. it was full of huge insider scans and other images....i THINK i saw it there.

hunchy
Pimpoutplayer, I was defending Moonwalker, because people were not helping him with getting the picture, as are most people on this forum when a newbie arrives. I thought that PVS directed a couple of rude comments against him and that's why I defended him. How that was starting a fight is beyond me.

hunchy
Oh Moonwalker, you wanted a large size pic...I had only a pretty small pic...but if you want that still I can send it to you.

PVS
roll eyes (sarcastic)

hunchy
It's kind of pointless to post a reply saying nothing.

Xam
and the point of that pic is?confused

hunchy
That Edwards and Kerry are...well...to put it nicely "close". You should know that.

PVS
and this has to do with star wars because...............................?

hunchy
Absotuely nothing...Just like your Bush/Kerry picture with the quote has to do with Star Wars. That was my point.

Xam
oooooooooooooooooooh I SEE!!!

hunchy
Well, that's good.

PVS
just so you know, its a signature.

it doesnt mean that i bring a political debate to all forums.

its just a signature.

Pimpdoutplayer
Yeah hunchy, quit being so disruptive..i still see no evidence of pvs being rude in this thread, and even when you were trying to be rude to him he kept his cool.

hunchy
Obviously you didn't read all of what he said then...or his PM...which was deleted.

hunchy
He kept his cool by saying "reported"...and yelling at me....right.....

hunchy
Actually PVS, I don't care if its a signature...its still totally political...the picture saying "OWNED" over Bush and then his qoute...that's definately bringing politics into it if you see it every time you post something.

PVS
my PM was just that, and it said exactly what i meant.
if you like, i will send it again, so you can file it.

you need to leave me alone and drop this obsession.

i will not get banned for taking part in your vendetta.

you can keep this going if you like, but im ignoring you from now on.
this forum is for discussion, not personal attacks, which is really
a strange concept since you dont know a damn thing about me.

to summarise: LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE

moonwalker741
last time i checked, this is what the first post said

"....can somebody PM me the picture of anakin in front of the tantive iv door....highly apreciated ......"

and i still havent recieved a picture i really want

you can discuss your problems here

Presedential Debates

hunchy
True true...And PVS was bringing his politics into the Star Wars forum, which is how this first started...Moonwalker, I don't have a large size pic, the one I have is sort of small...but I said I could still send it to you if you want. Did you want that?

moonwalker741
no, alot of people already pmed me with the same small pic

hunchy
Okay. Sorry.

GCG
sorry the pic i have is a scan from the mag.......

still want it ?

its 739x600

Boris
I've got two.......
http://reichnation.com/uploads/Anakin7-17a.jpg
http://reichnation.com/uploads/Episode3Teasermidsize.jpg

GCG
hehe

the bottom one is cool.......................is that the reason moon wants the pic ?

to make the image cooler ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.