What is the final fate of Princess of Republic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k-driver
I can only see her son (Luke) and daughter (Leia) in EP4,5,6

So she die in EP3?

Does she know Anakin become a Darth Vader in EP3?

Bartman99
rumours say padme will die after anakin choking her. she gives birth to the twins and dies then

PVS
yup

Red Leader
But why does Anakin choke her?

darktim1
Because she tells him before he leaves that she lost the twins but infact lied to him so that's probibley why.

PVS
well you dont that for a fact darktim.

anakin will somehow feeel betrayed though,
no doubt about that.

Red Leader
That sounds GREAT though!

darktim1
know I read it some where that she does tell him that.

Darth Jello
does anyone remember about the whole spoiler posting thing?

Red Leader
I don't.

Boris
I thought he attacked her because he thought that she led Obi-Wan to him....

wingless_angel
she has to live.

When Luke and Liea talk in Esp 6 she says she remembers her mother. So she has to be a bit older the just born. She says she remebers her but she was sad about something. (Being what happened with Anaikin)....

Its fool proof....:-D

Sith Master X
Padme will probably be alive for just a short moment after Leia is born.

captainmidnight
coulda swore i heard this somewere,but it could just be a rumor.... wink

Sith Master X
I've heard that as well. But I don't think that'd be enough to set off Anakin. I'm sure the begin to argue about something, Anakin's position, what he has done, and he'll lose his patience, and then all hell breaks loose. evil face

Blackhand
Well I have my opinion on what will happen here. We know Padme lives for a while to help raise Leia so for a short time after Leia's birth (a few years as Leia says she remembers her mother in childhood) we know she lives. Probably hidden for some time and she delivers Leia to Alderran *sp where Leia is raised as the queen's daughter. I can't see Anakin killing her as that would totally conflict with the continuity of the story.

Master Kadub
i must agree.......i dont think Padme is killing in ROTS or it would contradict a lot.....Leia has to know her mother because she says so; but Padme abviously dies when Leia is young or she leaves....

forumcrew
maybe leia was speaking of her mother as the woman that raised her, from what ive heard anakin kills her and then when he wakes up and realises what he did to her he has this huge force rage

mephistodesigns
that's what I thought, because until Luke says they're brother and sister, I don't think she understood Luke saying "you're real mother". I think she thought the woman who raised her was her mother until Luke says otherwise, about their being brother and sister, and who their father is.

mephistodesigns
I think its funny calling her "princess of the republic". She's not Leia. She's a Senator.

chilled monkey
Personally, I think Padme will die. This would be the final thing needed to push Anakin over the edge. Especially if he blames the Jedi for some reason (failing to save her maybe?)

People keep bringing up the scene in RotJ, but Leia could be talking about her step-mother.

jedijunky1138
Padme will most likely die at the hand of Anakin.

forumcrew
from the force.net

Padme's Fate / Yoda vs. Sidious - Padme is basically in a coma from the time that Anakin chokes her until she eventually dies. The children are "born" near the end of this sequence. And yes, Yoda vs. Sidious and Yoda "not having his best day" is very much a Episode III reality. Keep in mind, it is a shorter scene than most are thinking."

Sauroman
maybe Liea has a force connectinon to her

Mempho76

ElvesRule24/7
Just wanted to get my own thought in on this one. Wouldn't it make sense for Palpatine/Sidious to kill Padme. In ROTJ OB1 says " The Emperor knew as I did, if Anakin were to have any off-spring, they would be a threat to him". To me that makes sense that Palpatine would be a good choice to kill her off. Then maybe blame the Jedi or Count Dooku for her death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.