Slaughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
alien Would you after watching mother die like anakin slaughter the entire village of the sand people in amurderous rage or would you keep your anger in check and take your mother away from their.

Master Revan
I would as Anakin did. would you?

Darth Jello
That scene disturbed me in a lot of ways, Hell anakin disturbs me cause I would have done half the shit he pulls anyway

Morridini
Thats because Anikin is too human. The other Jedi are calm and at peace with themselves. While Anikin is controlled by his feelings, like humans. So I think most humans would do many of the things Anikin did.

Morgoths_Wrath
Ironically, Anakin's problem is his love. The Jedi have learned not to make strong emotional attachments with other beings. But since Anakin was older than normal when he started his training as a Jedi, he eventually lets his personal feelings get in the way. Anakin love for his mother led to the murder of the tuskins and I believe that his love for Padme will seal his fate as the Dark Lord of the Sith. Luke had the same problem in the OT, but it worked out for him. And in the end Anakin's love for his son brought about the end of Palpatine and brought balance to the Force. So yeah, its tough to say if love was so bad in the end, but I believe that it was Anakin's weakness, but he redeemed himself before his demise.

mc pee pants
i probably woulda done worse. i mean, the messed up my mama, yo. every time i saw one of sand people, i'd cut his f*cking head off.

kanis
alien Me i would sneak away kill a few on my way out and try not to let my feeling s take over me and escape back to the speeder and escape.

Clai Keboa
I'D BURN THE MUTHA F**KIN VILLAGE DOWN!!!!!

Darth Jello
i guess the only difference is that i would have thought things through, and then fried palpatine when i realized that he was responsible for all my misery. that's the one thing i would have done different, so ROTS would never have gone down the way it did.

Sith Master X
I'd have done what Anakin did. They all would have been dead. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.