ROTS Webcam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan
Is there any place we can go to see free pictures from the webcam without being a HS member? If so can someone drop me a line I'd like to see what minature models they are filming. Thanks.

Jedi Priestess
you know you guys pull this shite and then wonder why you get hammered with flames. Either pm someone and ask for them or use the search button. These were all over this section awhile back. They may have been moved or deleted by now. Scramba is a good scource.

JKozzy
^What the Priestess said yes

moonwalker741
^what kozzy said which was what jp said

PVS
^what moon said laughing out loud

moonwalker741
laughing

Brosnan
what kozzy, jp, moon and PVS said.... but seriously...

"These were all over this section awhile back."

How can they be all over this section when I'm talking about whats on the webcam at the moment. From the official website it looks like Kashyyyk or somewhere with forests and very sandy?

PVS
i never really see webcam images posted here brosnan.

Jedi Priestess
oh WOW I wasnt aware of that. My bad. Not sure where you are gonna find these. Wont be as popular because they dont have actors in them. Scramba may still be able to help.

GCG
i remember seeing them . supplied by someone ^ from a fan website.........dum dum dum

Jedi Priestess
ah but those are long gone because she got LFL'd because I posted that link here......which was the last straw and why I dont post anything like that here anymore...

GCG
whistling

jedijunky1138
I can say that the miniatures are of a cliff face with a crevice with some type of structure built into it. Could be Alderaan.

OB1-adobe
web cam sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.