Who are the Naberries?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

Boris
Yes it is her family from the deleted scenes in Episode II.

NateDawgNT
her last name was always Naberrie - i dont why it changed in episode 2, b/c her handmaiden name was Padme Naberrie

Ushgarak
It didn't change in Episode II.

Amidala was her royal name; her family name is Naberrie.

NateDawgNT
but shes not royal anymore and they call her senator amidala

Darth Surgent
Okay, to put it simpler, Amidala is her formal name, and Naberrie is her family name, and that's why she is still called Amidala in the Senate.

yerssot
yeah, Amidala is how she's called when she's in function... and known to senators and such only under that name.
Padme is as the OS says her "less formal" name and Naberrie is her last name

§pearhead
i don't suppose amidala means something?

yerssot
there were theories about it, ... think some are still in the EpI - II section but people here think he just randomly picks out names

amity75
It's a bit like the British royal family - their official surname is Windsor but their real surname is Shicklegruber or something.

Jedi Priestess
Am I the only one who looks at the name "Naberries" and thinks of Crunchberries? laughing out loud

amity75
Haha! I think of "Nadberries"

Mr Zero
funny.

Cipher
They're related to the Boysenberries, I think....

JKozzy
Me too, actually. JP, you're the only one stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
well considering I have no "nads" thats probably a good thing now isnt it Kozzy? laughing out loud

JKozzy
Yes, yes, but you still can know the word stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.