Heralds vs. DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ponem
What IF all the herelds of Galactus ever came to DC Earth to conquer it.
Would they stand a chance.

All heralds are bad.

Heralds;

Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Morg with waters of life
Terrax
Destroyer
Fallen
Nova
Firelord
AirWalker

Seen this on another board somewhere, i'd be intrested in hearing some opinions smile

wrathofachilles
Of course they would. If you're including everyone in the DC universe. Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter,Wonder Woman, Spectre, and that's just good guys. Surely Darkseid and others would try to stop them from getting in their way.

Oh, and Batman! If you give him enough time to prepare.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ponem
Just DC earth im affraid smile
Spectre doesnt count, he can woosh the heralds. XD

wrathofachilles
Hmmm, I'd still say yes. I don't know many DC characters, but Superman can do anything as the writers see fit. After all, he is SUPERman.

Havoc470
i dont know, i mean im pretty sure the heralds could find some kryptonite in no time......but the DCU is huge lol, so they are outnumbered

Ponem
Thats a damn shame, DCU chars are better then marvel chars on many, many levels sad

wrathofachilles
That's so stupid. I HATE kryptonite storylines. The planet of Krypton is at least thousands of light-years away from Earth--ERGO it would take hundreds of thousands and millions of years for kryptonite pieces to get to Earth. Furthermore, they would not all survive in the vacuum of space, so how the hell everyone keeps finding all these rocks is beyond me. If anyone could find them, it is of course the Heralds of Galactus, but still....stupid storyline.

As for DC being better than Marvel, it depends on the characters. I wouldn't say they are better than Marvel in a general sense.

Havoc470
its a stupid storyline sure, but its not about which storyline fits it best, its about who would win....im as sick and tired of the kryptonite thing as anyone else and i barely even read dc comics

but DCU have a ton of characters, and the heralds have 9 really strong characters

wrathofachilles
Well...8 and Nova, lol.

Evangel94
Heralds win

wrathofachilles
Based on...?

Asian Hulk
On what?

Beyonder
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Morg with waters of life
Terrax
Destroyer
Fallen
Nova
Firelord
AirWalker

the fact that you have 9 heralds all ranging from a notch or two below Superman to 3X Superman.

Silver Surfer > Superman
Destroyer > GL
Firelord > WW
Red Shift > Captain Marvel

Who's left to fight Morg with the Waters of Life, the Fallen One, Nova, Airwalker, Terrax?

FrothByte
could we make morg with the power cosmic not just waters of life? coz he was more powerful with the power cosmic. the heralds will rule them... unless you could give me some dignified suggestions as to who can match up to the heralds asides from superman,...

norrin radd
i agrre morg with the water of live beat the heralds once.

Maestro
would you include tyrant as well, because that guy is on the same level as odin, maybe higher.

Krissy Von Doom
The WHOLE universe? They may be able to take over Earth but anything else is a big question mark...

Ponem
No celestials or anything Skyfather level. Just "heroes" .... Can be from whichever timeline in the DC Earth known time lines. DC can employ villains as well.

All the Heralds are at their best, except Surfer who is at his normal level.

Maestro
tyrant is from marvel, galactus made him, and he's stronger than all the heralds.

Ponem
i think i stated the heralds. I already gave them Destroyer, Tyrant would be overkill, if i gave the Heralds Tyrant, it would mean i give Spectre to DC, making it all pointless again.

No Tyrant, just the heralds.

Never

Ponem
Dunno, lets say Earth hero's only, with the exception of Superman, he can be Pre-Crisis to even it up.

No other timelines, as i realised this would be a masacre T_T

Never

Ponem
I have a pretty good set-up, im just wondering if anyone could think of them smile

crazyspinz
heralds would own earth, cuz if the heralds are there, so is galactus...

Lonelygirl15
I say armlocks for the win

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Lonelygirl15
I say armlocks for the win
I say, stop bumping old topics that. It make members look like idiots, you have to accept the fact that people thought differentely in the ... -04.

And go get yourself banned ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
It make members look like idiots, you have to accept the fact that people thought differentely in the ... -04.

Some members always got it right even then I expect.

Estacado
It's pretty sad that a grown up man spends his time on spamming a comic book forum........

Lonelygirl15
Originally posted by Estacado
It's pretty sad that a grown up man spends his time on spamming a comic book forum........

It's pretty sad you're bothered.

jollyjim311
They just hit DC Earth unexpected?

They would destroy the planet in one blast, killing the majority of their competition and clean up whatever floaters may be left.

Symmetric Chaos
Earth

celestialdemon
Morg w/Waters of Life would guarantee a win for the heralds. With just regular Morg, the heralds could do it, but it won't be easy at all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Morg w/Waters of Life would guarantee a win for the heralds. With just regular Morg, the heralds could do it, but it won't be easy at all.

What happens when they encounter JakeemThunder?

Surfer's Rules
With no prep Earth falls.

Juntai
Earth wins in a landslide.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
With no prep Earth falls. durlaugh You can just feel the marvel bias pouring out.... laughing

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What happens when they encounter JakeemThunder?

Whoops! Forgot about him. Not sure if they could take him down. I haven't read enough of him to know if it's possible. I'll have to read up on him.

Mider999
the green lanterns are equal to heralds arent they, and why is the destroyer in this fight i mean yeah he was a herald but come on he's overkill isnt he, but then again cant one of the GL's just take him out, lets see hal jordon, and john stewart, and kyle rayner, and alan scott, yup they could combine there powers and take out the heralds, didnt rayner or someone once stop a big bang when imperiex died.

Mider999
the amazons might hurt the heralds since they have magic weapons cant they?

nvrbeenwthagirl
DC earth wins in a massive curbstomp.

The Heralds will have to face:

2 Green Lanterns
Kyle ION
Superman
WonderWoman
Martian Manhunter
Mary Marvel
Supergirl
Powergirl
Alan Scott
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Jakeem Thunder
Flash
Dr. Light
Dr. Polaris
Donna Troy
Wonder Girl
Miss Martian
Shazam
Captain Marvel Jr.
The Ray
Vixen
Hawk Man with the Claw of Horus
And that is just off top of my head.

What were people thinking Giving the Heralds the win? DC Earth 100/10

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
That's so stupid. I HATE kryptonite storylines. The planet of Krypton is at least thousands of light-years away from Earth--ERGO it would take hundreds of thousands and millions of years for kryptonite pieces to get to Earth. Furthermore, they would not all survive in the vacuum of space, so how the hell everyone keeps finding all these rocks is beyond me.

Because it's a comic book.

quanchi112
heralds take earth.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
heralds take earth. http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/music/rawtalent/bands/images/most_likely_to_fail_270.jpg

You fail so hard, it's not even funny. no

quanchi112
morg with water of life and cosmic power was badass. its not like they are taking on everyone its dc earth. they have what it takes and win.

TricksterPriest
morg with water of life and cosmic power was badass. its not like they are taking on everyone its dc earth. they have what it takes and win.

FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. ERROR. SYSTEM FAILURE. EQUATION DOES NOT COMPUTE. PROCESSORS OVERLOADING. HERALDS DIE. DC EARTH DESTROYS. STATEMENT: "they have what it takes and win." IS NOT LOGICAL. TOTAL INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT LOWERING. THREAD FAILURE IMMINENT.

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/fail.gif

SYSTEM CRASH. PLEASE RESET. stick out tongue

Estacado
heralds take earth.
This shows how muck you know about Dc......

quanchi112
no it shows how less u know about the heralds. i saw what black adam did to dc earth. that was one guy. yes

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
Earth wins in a landslide.

quanchi112
black adam had dc earth in panic mode. one guy. imagine morg all suped up. hed rape dc earth and with friends they would prevail.

Estacado
You are the only guy who thinks that...*coughretardcough*

Juntai
black adam had dc earth in panic mode. one guy. imagine morg all suped up. hed rape dc earth and with friends they would prevail. no

quanchi112
You are the only guy who thinks that...*coughretardcough* oh cuz u all think one way that makes it fact. laughing its not like its batman vs spectre here. i mean come on.

Symmetric Chaos
oh cuz u all think one way that makes it fact. laughing its not like its batman vs spectre here. i mean come on.

Yeah it basicly is. There's a 5D imp who lives on DCEarth.

Estacado
If all the people say Dc wins and one guy says Heralds win it is possible that one guy might be wrong.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
If all the people say Dc wins and one guy says Heralds win it is possible that one guy might be wrong.....roll eyes (sarcastic) or maybe there are lots of sheep in this thread. ever think of that laughing

starking
or maybe there are lots of sheep in this thread. ever think of that laughing Or there's one retard.

quanchi112
keep following me around starking and keep not responding to the topic. it shows u for who u are.

Surfer's Rules
no it shows how less u know about the heralds. i saw what black adam did to dc earth. that was one guy. yes

Don't forget Red King or Despero. Yea the heralds take them all quite easily.

quanchi112
Don't forget Red King or Despero. Yea the heralds take them all quite easily. heralds for the tough win but i agree the hearlds are just to much when black adam who is less than morg can pretty much take heroes on by himself and kick some ass.

Symmetric Chaos
heralds for the tough win but i agree the hearlds are just to much when black adam who is less than morg can pretty much take heroes on by himself and kick some ass.

What happens when they have to fight JakeemThunder?

Surfer's Rules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What happens when they have to fight JakeemThunder?

Unfotunately they may have to kill him.

quanchi112
Unfotunately they may have to kill him. laughing

Deathstroke
Just out of curiosity, are places like the Rock of Eternity and the Oblivion Bar considered part of DC earth?

quanchi112
i dont consider them earth. i dont know how u could?

Deathstroke
I was wondering since they can be accessed from earth but they're kind of in between dimensions.

quanchi112
well id idnt make the thread but i dont think so. if they consdier those places i will be changing my decision.

Mider999
jakaam thunder could probably take the heralds by himself he is a freaking being from the fifth dimension isnt he in fact is he not TWO of those beings merged into one

isnt shazam on earth wont he protect it

there are alot of magical beings on earth as well magic effects even the heralds

dr fate as someone else mentioned
zatanna
swamp thing-this guy is massively powerful even though some might not want to admit it
the green lanterns are amazingly powerful hell they can do whatever they want i mean sinestro took away rayners powers for crying out loud didnt he rayner is one of the best as well he was stronger with the GL battery then even hal was he also did stop that big bang

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
dr fate as someone else mentioned

Isn't he still dead?

Mider999
his power isnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.