Catwoman vs. Mary Jane:Mudwrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Catwoman vs. Mary Jane Watson: Bikini mudwrestling contest

Selina Kyle defeated Black Cat last time becoming the first champion. I noticed somebody mentioned Mary Jane might be upset about Spiderman attending these events, so we'll give her a reason to be happy he is there. Mary Jane is the new challenger. Selina will have one arm tied behind her back to make things competitive. Wonderwoman is still ref and Black Cat is selling food and beer at the hotdog stand. Who wins? Please, vote and leave a message.

pr1983
Catwoman, shes more bendy

Punkyhermy
Selina wins ofcourse!

crazyspinz
cat woman wins, she is way um beter... yes thats the word

but how did she beat black cat! im out raged.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Catwoman vs. Mary Jane Watson: Bikini mudwrestling contest

Selina Kyle defeated Black Cat last time becoming the first champion. I noticed somebody mentioned Mary Jane might be upset about Spiderman attending these events, so we'll give her a reason to be happy he is there. Mary Jane is the new challenger. Selina will have one arm tied behind her back to make things competitive. Wonderwoman is still ref and Black Cat is selling food and beer at the hotdog stand. Who wins? Please, vote and leave a message.

Wait a minute I think Spidey would be very upset. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
What the hell!!!

Cosmo Kramer
Well obviously Peter doesnt want her fighting crazy cat ladies! geesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.