Gunbound cheat/hack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gdog
WOW, i found some working cheat on gb.. all you need to do is send Zer0niX 1 item and he will return double what u gave him.. eg. give him pet 01 and he will return your pet with 120000 (cost of item) ..
ne ways at first i dint tink it was for real but then at the end i got all my stuff.. hope u guys enjoy this hack.. -peaCe-

SaturnickFlamesX
that is the most stupidest thing i've ever heard of... What the f**k?
I'm gonna report u

Robo-Chocobo
hell ya..report his ass

stinky
man tat is so a lie i asm so going to report on u

rhibster
Originally posted by gdog
WOW, i found some working cheat on gb.. all you need to do is send Zer0niX 1 item and he will return double what u gave him.. eg. give him pet 01 and he will return your pet with 120000 (cost of item) ..
ne ways at first i dint tink it was for real but then at the end i got all my stuff.. hope u guys enjoy this hack.. -peaCe-

rhibster
Originally posted by gdog

dark1365
Cheating sucks.

Swanky-Tuna
That scam really lacked effort.

RoyMC
dont be too harsh whistle

RoyMC
but cheating is for wooses shifty

RoyMC
did you report him? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.