What will Yoda find?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedijunky1138
In ROTS spoilers we find out that Yoda finds an important artifact on Kashyyk. I wonder what that will be.

Any thoughts?

PVS
i was not aware of such a spoiler...i thought it was just speculation.

can you post a link or quote?

captainmidnight
gas x?

guiro72
early rumours were: sith book of historical significance, sith holocron or khyber crystal....these have all since been officially debunked as far as i know....looks like it may have possibly been a false rumour to start with....

jedijunky1138
That could be. I have no proof of the spoiler PVS, just going off of memories.

jedijunky1138
laughing laughing laughing laughing smokin'

captainmidnight
i thought i read somewhere that it was indeed the prophecy details...that the one would indeed destroy the leader and himself or something!!

guiro72
yes, definitely heard that one....seems the most likely choice at this point....that would be the sith book or parchment or whatever.....

captainmidnight
has that been confirmed or was that a rumor i heard??

Xam
a plastic dildo!

guiro72
rumour....i know they debunked the holocron, crystal and khyber references, but can't remember if they debunked the book, parchment references....nothing official has been released to make any of it definite yet though, to the best of my knowledge....

OB1-adobe
I'll be really disapointed if I find out the fallen Jedi who started the Sith was a friggin wookie

Sith Master X
lol That would suck.

Anyway, I guess Yoda finds some sort of ancient Sith manuscript on Kashyyyk.

OB1-adobe
Yeah well the first time I heard that was on Supershadow, and I don't know where he got that info

Sith Master X
Well I heard that from TFN, which wouldn't surprise me because that's where SS copies all of his stuff from.

guiro72
most other early rumours i heard have been backed up by something official by now....this one hasn't....i've put it in the ignore basket, might happen, but i'm not holding my breath.....

GCG
maybe as i mentioned in the 'I hope Episode 3 is good' thread, the Actual movie in theatres will not go into such depth.

i would rather have an EE of ROTS and go more into depth. But of course its not up to me to decide that

jedijunky1138
Well if it was reported on SS then I retract this thread. It can't be true if SS reported it.

Sith Master X
Well, he copied it from other reliable sources. He's got some pics that he's copied right from StarWars.com itself.

Anyway, moving on before this becomes another SS thread, maybe we'll just have to wait for the movie itself to find out. This could be something we wouldn't want to know right now, so we can look forward to it on the big screen. smile

guiro72
i read it in loads of places....places where people aren't stupid enough to just repeat ss crap....but the rumour still sank without a trace months (maybe years) ago....

jedijunky1138
Yea its been a while since I read it.

Darth Jello
yeah, but the artifact has been replaced with a message from qui-gon jinn

guiro72
back that up dude....i'm excited....

Darth Jello
I read that on the shadow of the sith site. they just keep a plot summary up that is made through a message board where people discuss all the spoilers and basically sift through the shit. the latest version I believe, says something about Qui-gon somehow contacting yoda and telling him that killing the master will kill the apprentice too. although that sounds more like it relates to something at the end of the movie and in episode VI (I must obey my master).

OB1-adobe
Well post the address dummy

Darth Jello
www.thetrukstop.com/starwars

if yuo don't like spoilers, stay the hell away from this site.

Darth Jello
the only problem lately has been updates. they usually come two to three months apart.

OB1-adobe
sad Sigh
Thats the same website that made a big deal about all of those "suppose" changes to the OT. I'm sure a lot of you remember that huge list that came up like 9 or ten months ago. Like Vader going to Corusant at the end of Ep.IV, John Williams score imperial march being added to Episode IV, and the capper: Padme being added to ROTJ. Also a long list with a bunch of fan conjured up crap including total CGI overhaul on everything. This first thing I noticed when I jumped on was a link saying "sequel trilogy". That is not getting a whole lot of merit these days anymore since it has been confirmed a zillion times from the man's mouth it ain't gonna happen. Sorry Jello, but with lack of updates, and a strong presense of rumor mill information I can't say that is a very reliable source. I'd say take it and throw it in the trash can.

Darth Jello
that list was made by us fans actually. it was, "what would we like to see". I contributed to it too. If your referring to the big, mostly fake list, TF.N got it first.

Darth Cain
Looking through the site Darth Jello supplied, I did find this about Yoda and the discovery:

- With regard to the old rumors on Yoda finding a Sith Object or Artifact, it seems that he supposedly finds an old file in the Jedi Archives after the whole Anakin assault.

- The "Sith Discovery" by Yoda seems to be an evolving concept as it is now also being said that Yoda might just end up getting a vision from the Force through meditating.

Now in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t309654.html

We see the Topps Heritage cards telling us about Yoda "learning the painfull truth about recent events".

These are connected no doubt, but they still don't tell us much, if anything about what the truth is. If I had to guess, I think Yoda finds out who deleted the files for Kamino, and leading from that, he learns some startiling information about Palpitine. Maybe he learns the origin of Palps which was somehow connected to the Jedi Order. Maybe he was a Lost Jedi, or that Palps is a really, really old enemy of the Jedi that they presumed was dead long ago.

Darth Jello
I don't know why, but I really hate the idea of palps being some ancient evil as opposed to being a fairly recent, but immensly powerful sithlord.

Cipher
OK, this is an OLD rumor which isn't backed up by anything. What's the point of Yoda finding anything? From the descriptions of Lucasfilm people, it doesn't sound like the scene on the Wookie planet is all that long. With all the things that are happening in this film, is there really time for Yoda to play Indiana Jones? I cringed when I read the mention of the friggin' Kaiburr crystal......

guiro72
Star Wars: Episode III: Carry On Up The Khyber.....

sorry, couldn't resist....

Darth Jello
i think a lot of ROTS will be what ROTJ should have been.

OB1-adobe
I still say this web site:
http://thetrukstop.com/starwars

is a waste of time. The reason they don't have updates is for two reason.
1. Its all secondary info that is old news
2. It a lame fan website, so they won't have insider info in the 1st place to report on.

Cipher
The people with insider info would be fired and sued if they revealed any of it.

OB1-adobe
Well there must be a lot of people getting fired then.

Cipher
I meant if they came right out and revealed everything. And for all we know, there might be firings.....

Fan sites aren't totally trustworthy.

Leog14
It would be dumb if Yoda found a sith artifact on kashyyk out of all planets. I mean the sith have a their own temple or something secretly hidden but kashyyk. Maybe that's were the prophecy is discovered and it's origins. Just too much don't u think for a planey like kashyyk. Maybe an acient jedi temple.

Cipher
The part I don't understand is the discovery of a prophecy the Jedi already know about. The Wookie scene isn't 10 minutes long from what I've read.

OB1-adobe
Thats my point. That website is okay Jello, its just something about it I can't find all that meaning full. It is almost useless, except for looking for previous info which you did provide. I used to think Starwarz.com/tbone was a good place to go, but they got boring real fast. Its web sites like these is why SS is still alive and well. We are hunting for info and nobody has any, so this jerk off goes and starts makin crap up.

Sorry for getting off topic on this thread, but honestly I don't think anyone knows the answer to this.

Darth Jello
the uniqure thing about it is that they hold a huge panel of fans to decide on what goes into their plot summary. back in 2001/2002, the summary that supershadow had that was actually really accurate was stolen straight from their site. the only thing they got wrong was sifo-dias' name and the kamino "kyber dart".

Cipher
I don't think anyone knows the answer because there isn't one. This is an old rumor and it wouldn't fit in the movie. Yoda isn't on Kashyyk for half an hour...

OB1-adobe
My point exactly

cylob49
This has no doubt been clarified elswhere on the forum but why does Yoda go to Kashyyk in the first place....i forgotten.

mephistodesigns
uhhhh, the clone wars maybe? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jodo kast
Sith holocron

Sith Master X
But it's just sort of strange Yoda would find some thing on the Wookie homeworld.

jedijunky1138
SMX I'm sure this will all be explained.

Sith Master X
Oh yeah, I know it'll be explained, it's just interesting that he finds something on the Wookie homeworld. I wouldn't have expected it to be there.

rayj
maybe that's that idea, no one expected it to be that planet smokin'

mephistodesigns
or maybe the rumor is bantha poodoo. From what I've heard, he's on Kashyyyk when the clones go ape(or wookiee)sh!t. And Chewie helps him escape. Speaking of kashyyyk, has anyone been to the lucasarts sight yet? in that clone commando game coming out next feb, in the screen shots section, they show two of Greivous' guards capturing wookiees. I wonder if they're gonna show some of the enslavement of wookiees...

guiro72
cylob, in answer to your question of why yoda would be on kashyyk....i remember reading that all jedi have a planet that they are entrusted guardians of, and that yoda's planet is kashyyk....

cylob49
Thank u.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.