Catwoman vs. Betty Ross Mudwrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Betty Ross is Bruce Banner's girlfriend and Catwoman is Batman's arch-nemesis.who could win?

wrathofachilles
I wouldn't call her Batman's arch-nemesis. Joker has a greater claim to that. As far as mudwrestling, I think Betty is dead, so it's not going to be a lively match. Catwoman wins either way.

Tron
Another fun mismatchno expression

First of all, as wrath said, Joker is without a doubt Batman's arch-nemesis. Second, it's hard to even humor this match (seeing how you're trying to bite off of MatchesMalone now), cause this is an utter mismatch. Betty with two desert eagles barely stands a chance in hell against Catwoman. She wins without even getting any mud on herself.

And wrath, Betty's alive. She's been in the Hulk comics for most of the year now.

wrathofachilles
She's alive!! lol, of course she is. They all are. So how did this one come back?

wrathofachilles
And I swear when I saw this thread I was like 'why would the woman who sewed the American flag fight Catwoman?'

I know that's Betsy lol.

ScarletSpider
lol. I'd like to see Jennifer Connoly smack that blasphemous ***** Halle Berry.

wrathofachilles
Yeah I can't stand Halle Berry as Catwoman. Horrible casting choice.

MatchesMalone
Tron, thanks for mentioning that he was ripping off my material. The force is strong with you. Asian Hulk, nice try, but you are not a jedi, yet.

Asian Hulk
Yeah you two are right Malone,Wrath.then you can choose Betty Ross or Catwoman.just like Selina Kyle.

Tron
Huh?

wrathofachilles
Sometimes he speaks English well, sometimes like he's drunk. Either way, Catwoman wins. This isn't a contest, you can't put a hero's girlfriend up against an actual hero. Or villain, whatever mood she's in.

Mane
haha poor Asian Hulk. he gets all of the ridicule.

MatchesMalone
I think Asian Hulk was trying to tell Wrath and I to reply with whom would win the match, and not any side comments. But, he really lost me when he typed "just like Selina Kyle".

ScarletSpider
I'm guessing that english isn't his first language. Given that fact, he does all right, and knowing more than one language is more than you can say for most americans, and he speaks it better than people I know lol. I've taken Latin for 3 years, and I don't think I'd be able to sit down, type out a post in it and have it be even halfway decent. Although it would be fun to see if anyone could comprehend it. Sadly not many schools offer it.

Although the Selina Kyle comment does have me lost. Perhaps he said it wrong and meant that he just really likes Selina. But whatever, Asian Hulk's enthusiasm is enjoyable, although he often seems like a bewildered lost puppy.

MatchesMalone
Scarlet Spider, you are absolutely right. If english isn't his first language, then he is incredible. English is my first language and I still type like an idiot. I don't know how many times I had to change what I was typing, because I couldn't spell a word.
Example: I'll see you tom.... I'll see you tomm.... I'll see you tomorr....
I'll see you next week.

Mane
no, i think Asain Hulk tries to talk like the Hulk.

Paola
topic...

Mane
catwoman would be hotter in mud.

wrathofachilles
Not really, I get just as much

wrathofachilles
Well that's because Latin is a dead language. I can translate some things in Latin and ancient Greek, but I can't really have a conversation *especially a comic book one* in either language. I sympathize with his lack of English skills to a degree, but when he capitalizes things as puts !!!!!! after everything, it makes it seem as though he's yelling at us because his English isn't very good. !!! isn't going to make it clearer....besides, the match-ups are a bit absurd, with or without the English skill.

wrathofachilles
Just say I'll see you the day after today.

Tron
Who wants a body massage?Happy Dance

wrathofachilles
What a completely random post, lol. If that massage is from Catwoman--yes. From you---no! lol

Tron
I couldn't think of anything relevant to say on this thread, lol

If you never heard that comment, then check the G.I. Joe P.S.A.'s at www.ebaumsworld.com

Funny shit, lol.

Paola
you're so off-topic laughing

Mane
OMG eek! i love those things!! they are so ****ing funny!

Mr Parker
yeah she is one ugly looking dog.anyways get real CATWOMAN wins this easily with her eyes blind folded.

Mane
Halle Berry? UGLY?? i disagree completely...

Lonelygirl15
Sounds dirty

meep-meep
Everyone wins.

But Red She Hulk stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.