West Wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anth
Anyone else watch this show here, besides me?

koolruningz
Been watching since the 1st episode. They keep changing the times round in NZ but i dont think ive missed many. It can be hard going sometimes especially if you dont know how american politics works but the characters are interesting and compared to alot of shows out there i still think its one of the best.

alic88
this is 1 great show... i love it. i try 2 watch it as much as i can.. the cast is cool... the concept is great.. LOVE IT

Anth
A very dramatic television show with great dialogue and character development. I just started following the show in its third season and can't wait for the fourth. Soon, I'm hoping to buy West Wing Season 1 & 2 on DVD.

Max Power
When is the new season gonna come out? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Anth
Wednesday, October 20th 2004 it returns. This is from the Canadian TV Guide.

Where we left off High-ranking U.S. officials were murdered, triggering chaos in the Gaza Strip. Jed (Martin Sheen) reflected on his life, Donna (Janel Moloney) battled death and Josh (Bradley Whitford) met with a mysterious foreign operative.

What's new Joint Chief of Staff chairman Admiral Percy Fitzwallac (John Amos) is dead. Alan Alda will guest star as a Republican with presidential aspirations while Jimmy Smits appears in several episodes as a congressman from Texas.

Were It's Going This past season, the first without creator Aaron Sorkin, was a rough one for The West Wing. Storylines suffered and ratings continued to slip. The hot rumour is that this might be President Bartlet's last year in office.

DarthLazious
I have and I love this show.

Anth
I do too! big grin

DarthLazious
Anyone looking forward to this years season???

Anth
I did, in fact I really enjoyed the Season Premiere! It was a good one.

Anth
They killed off my favourite character! Goddamn you, NBC!

Anth
After all, they didn't kill my character, so I apologize. Anyone else following the season?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.