Without A Paddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm sorry, but I thought this movie was freaking hilarious. I just moved from the Northwest just a few hours from where the movie was supposed to take place. Then I read the credits and found out it was shot in New Zealand! That tripped me out, but it makes sense since California and New Zealand are on the same degree of the Prime Meridian. smile

BloomBabyGirl
when i first saw it i laffed. when i had to go see it again. i fell asleep

Devalion
Is a film starring Seth Green, Matt Lillard and Dax Shepard.....Has anyone seen it? If so, is it any good?

Lydia_J
I went to see it and thought it was very funny, but it is a bit of a teen comedy and so would not suit everyone

Devalion
Ok, thanx Lydia!

Mr. Bacon
i hate this movie, as well as all of you

Devalion
Gee nice....thanx

MildPossession
Yep filmed all in New Zealand.

Didn't think much of the movie, but has some decent scenes in, loved the bear lol.

A4E
I looved it! it was hilarious!!

bordom
I was in stitches while watchin it...

Xtremechik2
I thought it was pretty funny

Shaggy2dope
hilarious matt lilard is a true comedian even though dax sheppard did most of the funny stuff

xLiNdS x 622x
i LOVED this movie....it was hilarious..+ Dax is hott...i went out and bought the dvd smile

cara17
I thought it was ok but i would never buy it on dvd and it was filmed in my beautiful country.

papabeard
Had some very funny moments, but patchy overall. The commentary is quite funny also, worth a look.

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry to say but this movie I thought was a waste of time to watch and very stupid.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.