Bishop vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
big grin laughing O.k. Bishop's to happy to use his powers and the Hulk sick evil face , well happy isn't one of his strengths.
Now have you guys ever seen Bishop when he is baking in energy. The question is maybe not can he defeat the Hulk but can he bring him to his knees.
If you look in the marvel handbook, a plasma cannon, which shield and the army both possess, can stop the unstoppable Juggernaut in his tracks.
Havok has double plasma cannons, basically a burning mass.
Whereas Bishop is a larger part of the equation of E=MC(Squared)
Now keep in mind a double plasma cannon is twice what it takes to stop Juggernaut.
Bishop is the "E" in this equation or 1/2 of the whole. Havok is just 1/4 of the equation.
With this kind of raw energy completely unchecked, must not the Hulk fall.nopity raver

Wynndar
Havok can stop the Hulk all on his own....afterward he passes out and the Hulk eats him however

Kain Phoenix
lol.
u guys nuts the incredible hulk vs mismatch

look every underdog has its day but not against the hulk.
sorry bishop but try absorbing a green fist

crazyspinz
well is bishop pre charged cuz if not

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

manjaro
bishop would hold his own becuase he's marvel's batman. meaning he already discerned everyone's weakness and has figured a way to beat them. heck, in Amazing spidey vol.5 peter told betty he figured a way to beat the hulk but it would mean that he would have to kill him.(not that, that really holds water or anything) bottomline, if spidey is confident enuff to believe he could do it. i would at least give bishop a fighting chance.

Maelstrom
Does Bishop like Sage? I would love to see those two fall in love.
love raver

Sendranath
Ok, I have read a Hulk comic where the Hulk gets vaporized down to his skeleton and then IMMEDIATELY regenerates. In the secret wars the hulk holds up like, half of a small moon that all the other heroes are trapped in. Sure Bishop is a bad dude, he has strategy and knowhow and all that, probably moreso than the Hulk, but that won't save him. I like the argument that Bishop can't absorb a green fist... Eventually Bishop would run out of charge and then Hulk would jump like 2 miles and just stomp him.

colossus17
1. it wasent a small moon, it was a mountain
2. he didnt hold it , he acted as leverage it a certain point to balance.....it.and it was only for like 30 seconds.....
3. welcome to the forum.....i am lucifer's son.

shaolin9976
This is a mismatch. It's best for Bishop to just run and hide. If he doesn't, he dies in about five minutes into the fight. No contest. Hulk wins unanimously!

DEVILHULK
any hulk would rape bishop

Hulk beat or stalemated super-groups of heroes and foes all together....a single opponent of that level.....would do nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.