Colossus vs. Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
In X-force 14 Warpath fights Juggernaut who comments on how Warpath reminds him of Colossus in strength.
When i thought of this thread i was leaning towards Warpath. But with the return of Colossus i see an all new 100 class level to the guy. He used to sorta wimp out towards the finish. Not anymore.tomcat In the last issue of X wolvie hollers "Finish him Colossus." and he would have if Shield hadn't showed.
Warpath is 100class though.tank raver

ScarletSpider
Warpath is 100 class? Wow, I didn't know he was that strong.

I think Warpath has the advantage here. He doesn't just have strength, but also enhanced senses, agility and speed. Along with some sort of self-propelled flight, and a pretty badass costume. I always liked the Thunderbird/Warpath costume.

Kain Phoenix
r u lot insane. collosus lose to this pocahontas reject. i really think not
collossus would take warpath down. he cannot suffer from fatigue and i think pound4pound is stronger he could take much more punnishment .

flesh vs organic steel
close but not close enough
the russian takes it.

Havoc470
i think colossus would win, but what do you have against native-american superheroes lol

FrothByte
i like warpath better than colossus, but warpath is nowhere near colossus' durability and toughness. big metal guy wins.

radioboy121
I think Warpath's first appearance was as a Hellion and when he went against Wolverine, he hurt his hand when hitting his adamantium skeleton. Although a character's abilities tend to change through the life of the comic universe, I still give the win to Colossus.

Mane
Colossus.

what is wrong with Native Americans? im 1/16 Cherokee. Natives are cool.

Maelstrom
Ya Scarlet Spider has it pegged. As a hellion before he beefed up, his skills were speed and agility and tracking, along with fighting. These character traits seemed to be overlooked in the New Warpath.
But he's faster than Colossus and has "Man" tracking ability like Wolverine has animal tracking ability.
I loved when he and juggernaut fell from a skyscraper. I like his old costume look but would like to see it streamlined to date.
Colossus has been growing stronger since day one. Organic means to grow. I think he will be the premier(ha thats Russian) strength of the mutants.
raver

Wynndar
Warpath's first appearance was as a really big teenager, dont get confussed, he was just a kid. both Colossus and Warpath have increased in strength and the senses and Agility of Warpath make him pretty formidable as a strong guy...however i think Colossus has the advantage that while he is in organic steel mode he is virtually inexaustable and highly impervious...the only people who have really compramised Colossus' Durability are Gladiator and Champion...Champion has destroyed planets with his power

ScarletSpider
As I said, I think Warpath has an advantage, but I should have been more specific, as I meant in speed and range of powers over all. Colossus would probably need a good polishing afterwards, but I do agree he would win.

And might I enquire, who is Champion? An Imperial Guard member? Sounds like I should know him and I'm drawing a blank. But don't forget Peter Wisdom, while Colossus broke a couple of his ribs, Wisdom melted part of Colossus' spine with his "hot knives".

radioboy121
Champion is one of the Elders of the Universe who goes around challenging worthy fighters . He's suppose to be very adept at numerous martial arts and related techniques. I think someone here said he was bested by The Thing.

ScarletSpider
Oh that's why he sounded familiar, I think he was just in She-Hulk.

Ponem
Thing didnt beat him at all xD Thing was mauled, he just kept getting up which got him the respect from Champion needed to save Earth.

Topic..

Never
Isn't this the guy who beat the hell out of Hulk? If so, he skates figure 8's around Colossus.

FrothByte
warpath? how and when did he beat up hulk?

Spiderninja008
Collosus beats warpath. Experience, stength, durability, never tires less he's battered by someone way stronger. Organic steel, flesh.

Tron
From what I recall, he challenged Earth's strongest heroes to a boxing match, and Hulk got disqualified by wrestling.

Maelstrom
Champion goes from planet to planet. He has the power infinity gem. He issues the planet an ultimatium. Give me a challenging fighter or i will destroy you and everyone on your planet.
When he did it to earth; they gathered the top guns and the thing was the only one who didn't lose his hope. That was enough for Champion to be gracious; not kill the thing in the ring and let the planet live. raver

Wynndar
yea Thing got beat...but collosus just got wore out like a cheap prostitute...they jus had to stop the fight cuz they thoght Champion was gonna kill him...conveniently Thor and Hulk got disqualified...i think the point of the story is to show that the Thing is the toughest fighter in the planet and overall best fighter behind the Hulk and thor

juggernaut74
colossus is the man hands down. His new found rage is gonna make him one of the baddest strong men in the marvel universe. I think he has one of the coolest powers there is.

Maelstrom
I used to be Colossus when me and my pals played superheros

pr1983
warpath is good, but colossus would take him apart, colossus wins, not easily but i don't think he's in any danger of losing

funny stuff
Dance for Sol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.