Northstar vs. Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who's faster, who wins in a fight. I like Quicksilver better than Northstar so im saying land over sky.
Quicksilver cracks his ribs when he buzzes him.bawling raver

Krissy Von Doom
I think Quicksilver can reach the speed of sound. Northstar is listed as supersonic. I say Northstar because the maneuverability of flight gives him an advantage.

ScarletSpider
Since his exposure to Isotope E, they have not been able to accuratly guage Quicksilver's speed. He can surpass the speed barrier at least, and probably a bit more. He also seems to have other powers, glimpsed at only briefly in his own series. At the urging of a mysterious benefactor, he concentrated upon shackles that bound him, and they somehow burst. Whether these are small scale latent magnetic powers from his father, or perhaps the willing and speeding up of molecules other than his own, there is no way of telling. I wish they had let his series continue, I for one thoroughly enjoyed it at my own amazement. He had always seemed a rather bland character, defined only by his brash actions. This helped to spread more light on him.

Maelstrom
Woah. He may be able to control motion.

ScarletSpider
That would be cool, but he's remained in limbo mostly since his series sad

Draco69
I say Northstar. He has those light powers that can stun him.

Scoobless
quicksilver was impressively way more than speed of sound after said isotope E incident, in one issue of avengers he ran from europe to america to get banner and carried him back sharpish for help against some giant hulk type creature, he mentions in that issue that he's a LOT faster now

Napalm
quicksilver

Draco69
Quicksilver can even touch Northstar since he's in the air. Northstar can also generate brillant light/sound blasts that disorients his opponents. Quicksilver would be disoriented enough for Northstar to finish him.

Napalm
But quicksilvers got cooler powers

Draco69
That's your opinion. They basically have the same powers. Northstar can just fly and has light powers and Quicksilver doesn't. I find Northstar to be a more interesting character.

USAgent
There is one attack that Quicksilver rarely uses: the ability to create force winds by spinning his arms at super speeds.

But I think Northstars flight abilites do give him the edge

demigawd
yeah, Northstar is basically a flying Quicksilver. He wins.

Draco69
Why do all Marvel speedsters have silver hair??

demigawd
Maybe because they also age faster than normal too?

Draco69
*shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.